Stolen Valour Democrat runs for Office. Democrats support him.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
He should never be able to get a single vote.

This dem lied about being a SEAL now is running for Congress

James Kimber, who is running as a Democrat in California’s 50th Congressional District against Republican Duncan Hunter, told the San Diego Union-Tribune Wednesday that wearing the trident was a “stupid thing to do.”

He entered SEAL training in 1990 in Coronado but had to stop because of a back injury, and was ultimately assigned to the USS Reid.
“It was more than 20 years ago and it was a horribly embarrassing and stupid thing to do… Fortunately, I was able to finish my Navy career.”
A source who is familiar with the situation told The Blaze that Kimber kept the emblem on his uniform until he was questioned by actual Navy SEALs aboard the Reid.

He's a perfect Democrat. Fits right in with Obama, Liz Warren, Richard Blumenthal (D-CT).

Liz Warren may take him as her running mate in 2016

SEALs don't take too kindly to imposters.

Did a lot of work a few years ago with the SEALs at BUDs school in Coronado, CA, and one of them told me about a small group of retired SEALs who "police" imposters. When they find out someone's claiming to have been a member of their elite service who really wasn't, one of them contact that person and tell them to knock it off. If they do, fine. But if they don't they get an unexpected visit from a retiree who then convinces them otherwise.

I'm not surprised. Democrats are frauds and phonies, this is par for the course.

We have half a dozen retired guys at bull Ranger Base who spend a lot of their time outing posers. Go to Facebook and you'll find thousands of posers. We even have some posers right here at USMB. Those parasites are bad enough, but it's the left's espionage against the United States that helped urge congress into passing the Stolen Valor Act.

With its passing, it became a felony for marxists, democrats, and other lowlifes who hate America, to pose as combat veterans who'd witnessed all manner of atrocity, especially the murder of "innocent civilians", when in fact these worms had never served a day in the military. They disappeared from online forums when they could go to jail for two years. Most Middle East and many Asian countries (including Russia) would shoot people like that.

We have half a dozen retired guys at bull Ranger Base who spend a lot of their time outing posers. Go to Facebook and you'll find thousands of posers. We even have some posers right here at USMB. Those parasites are bad enough, but it's the left's espionage against the United States that helped urge congress into passing the Stolen Valor Act.

With its passing, it became a felony for marxists, democrats, and other lowlifes who hate America, to pose as combat veterans who'd witnessed all manner of atrocity, especially the murder of "innocent civilians", when in fact these worms had never served a day in the military. They disappeared from online forums when they could go to jail for two years. Most Middle East and many Asian countries (including Russia) would shoot people like that.
I would like to clarify. Are you asserting that it should only be a felony for "marxists, democrats, etc." to pose as combat vets? But ok for Republicans? Or are they the lowlifes you referred to?

I would like to clarify. Are you asserting that it should only be a felony for "marxists, democrats, etc." to pose as combat vets? But ok for Republicans? Or are they the lowlifes you referred to?

Go back and read my post and pay attention this time.

Forum List

Back