I make a prediction now

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
A few days before the election, I make a prediction about how liberals will response IF (and I say IF) the Democrats lose big on election day.

I say IF, because there is no way of telling what will really happen. Remember this:

2008-08-16-deweydefeatstruman.jpg

It's never a good idea to say for certain what will happen in an election.

But I make these predictions (and they aren't hard to make), because this is what liberals do when their guys lose. I've seen it EVERY TIME.

1) CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CONSPIRACY THEORIES EVERYWHERE! Hanging chads, exit polling, you name it. They will have it.

2) WE DIDN'T GET OUR MESSAGE OUT This one is really laughable, but it's predictable. Liberals just can't handle or face that people ACTUALLY REJECTED their message. No, if people don't vote as they want, it's because somehow, the message didn't get out. That's also laughable because they control every media outlet except Fox News and talk radio. They will argue Fox has bigger ratings but WHY does it have bigger ratings? People people vote with their "feet." If they don't want to hear the liberal pap on MSNBC they can simply change the channel and liberals can do nothing about it.

3)
Vote Suppression This one is always a hoot. It doesn't stand the smell test, but it doesn't have to. Their voters are so damn gullible, all Democrats have to do is raise this spectre and there are Dem voters who will believe it. The fact is, no one is being stopped from voting. The dead vote, people vote multiple times. Acorn tried to get Mary Poppins and Mickey Mouse to vote. Everyone can vote. It's just photo ID makes it harder for Democrats to stuff the ballot box with all those dead voters. So when Democrats SAY voter suppression, what they really mean is, they didn't get to cheat enough.

4)
Voters are stupid Now this one I can agree with a lot of times. There are a lot of people who put no thought into voting. Or they don't show up at all. But, liberals never accuse voters of being stupid, when they vote Democrat, ONLY when they vote Republican. It's just sore loser, sour grapes on their part and it's fun to watch.

5)
Children will starve, the poor will be homeless, you name it. This one is predictable. Despite the fact that we have the highest rates of obesity in probably the world, liberals are always claiming we are all about to starve to death without them to spoon feed us every bite. There are all kinds of apocalyptic things that follow when we reject liberalism. There will be people starving to death in the streets. People who will die without medical care. People living in the streets. Blah blah blah. Remember the three million homeless of Reagan? None of it was true, but liberals repeated it over and over, despite. Liberals lie.

There are my predictions. They aren't that hard to make.

I'll will remind people of these predictions after the election, if the whining I KNOW will happen, transpires.

You clearly are not paying attention. Liberals expect the Senate to be a very close call with the odds favoring the GOP. We also expect to lose a few seats in the house.

The reason isn't listed in your OP. I will give you a nod on the voter suppression point. The will be some of that. But it isn't going to be pivotal in this election.

How does it feel to fail so badly?

You clearly are not paying attention. Liberals expect the Senate to be a very close call with the odds favoring the GOP. We also expect to lose a few seats in the house.

The reason isn't listed in your OP. I will give you a nod on the voter suppression point. The will be some of that. But it isn't going to be pivotal in this election.

There are some liberals who think it's going to be a blood bath. I'm not going to predict either way how it will turn out. You never know before an election.

What I DO, know is, if it IS a bloodbath, these will be the typical responses. Liberals just cannot accept that people actually just rejected Dem candidates.

If the GOP wins big you'll hear this: "They should have won bigger. What with Obama's approval ratings.....events in the world....ebola.....This really wasn't a very good night for the GOP." :lol:

OH, you are RIGHT!!!

I should have added that!

I forgot that one. That no matter how big they won, THEY SHOULD HAVE WON BIGGER. And liberals will take credit for Republicans not winning bigger.

You are right! You win the thread!

:D

A few days before the election, I make a prediction about how liberals will response IF (and I say IF) the Democrats lose big on election day.

I say IF, because there is no way of telling what will really happen. Remember this:

But I make these predictions (and they aren't hard to make), because this is what liberals do when their guys lose. I've seen it EVERY TIME.

1) CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CONSPIRACY THEORIES EVERYWHERE! Hanging chads, exit polling, you name it. They will have it.

2) WE DIDN'T GET OUR MESSAGE OUT This one is really laughable, but it's predictable. Liberals just can't handle or face that people ACTUALLY REJECTED their message. No, if people don't vote as they want, it's because somehow, the message didn't get out. That's also laughable because they control every media outlet except Fox News and talk radio. They will argue Fox has bigger ratings but WHY does it have bigger ratings? People people vote with their "feet." If they don't want to hear the liberal pap on MSNBC they can simply change the channel and liberals can do nothing about it.

3)
Vote Suppression This one is always a hoot. It doesn't stand the smell test, but it doesn't have to. Their voters are so damn gullible, all Democrats have to do is raise this spectre and there are Dem voters who will believe it. The fact is, no one is being stopped from voting. The dead vote, people vote multiple times. Acorn tried to get Mary Poppins and Mickey Mouse to vote. Everyone can vote. It's just photo ID makes it harder for Democrats to stuff the ballot box with all those dead voters. So when Democrats SAY voter suppression, what they really mean is, they didn't get to cheat enough.

4)
Voters are stupid Now this one I can agree with a lot of times. There are a lot of people who put no thought into voting. Or they don't show up at all. But, liberals never accuse voters of being stupid, when they vote Democrat, ONLY when they vote Republican. It's just sore loser, sour grapes on their part and it's fun to watch.

5)
Children will starve, the poor will be homeless, you name it. This one is predictable. Despite the fact that we have the highest rates of obesity in probably the world, liberals are always claiming we are all about to starve to death without them to spoon feed us every bite. There are all kinds of apocalyptic things that follow when we reject liberalism. There will be people starving to death in the streets. People who will die without medical care. People living in the streets. Blah blah blah. Remember the three million homeless of Reagan? None of it was true, but liberals repeated it over and over, despite. Liberals lie.

I'll will remind people of these predictions after the election, if the whining I KNOW will happen, transpires.

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".:bye1::itsok::laugh2::laugh2:

There are some liberals who think it's going to be a blood bath. I'm not going to predict either way how it will turn out. You never know before an election.

What I DO, know is, if it IS a bloodbath, these will be the typical responses. Liberals just cannot accept that people actually just rejected Dem candidates.
Happens more than you think....But the uninitiated may squeal...

3)

4)

5)

Ummm, you're failing to note that the president's party almost always loses midterm elections.

The irony of our elections and the comments from those on the right are one more example of the hypocrisy and dishonesty for which the New Right is known. Consider the NR's disdain for democracy and their fear of the tyranny of the majority, and comport this fact with their glee when they won the H. of Rep. using hate and fear in motivating the very voters they disparage.

I guess we should appreciate their guile, convincing voters that they have their interests in mind by talking the talk, and abject failure to walk the walk is nothing short of genius.

3)

4)

5)

Ummm, you're failing to note that the president's party almost always loses midterm elections.

That's not always true. 2002 Republicans won big.

Besides that, I'm just saying what liberals will say AFTER the elections if it goes decidedly against them.

If the GOP wins big you'll hear this: "They should have won bigger. What with Obama's approval ratings.....events in the world....ebola.....This really wasn't a very good night for the GOP." :lol:

OH, you are RIGHT!!!

I should have added that!

I forgot that one. That no matter how big they won, THEY SHOULD HAVE WON BIGGER. And liberals will take credit for Republicans not winning bigger.

You are right! You win the thread!

:D

Please provide us with something to support your thoughts here.

The irony of our elections and the comments from those on the right are one more example of the hypocrisy and dishonesty for which the New Right is known. Consider the NR's disdain for democracy and their fear of the tyranny of the majority, and comport this fact with their glee when they won the H. of Rep. using hate and fear in motivating the very voters they disparage.

I guess we should appreciate their guile, convincing voters that they have their interests in mind by talking the talk, and abject failure to walk the walk is nothing short of genius.

For further reference see no. 1, aka, conspiracy theories. Thanks for validating samurai's post. :)

Forum List

Back