I make a prediction now

You clearly are not paying attention. Liberals expect the Senate to be a very close call with the odds favoring the GOP. We also expect to lose a few seats in the house.

The reason isn't listed in your OP. I will give you a nod on the voter suppression point. The will be some of that. But it isn't going to be pivotal in this election.

How does it feel to fail so badly?

There are some liberals who think it's going to be a blood bath. I'm not going to predict either way how it will turn out. You never know before an election.

What I DO, know is, if it IS a bloodbath, these will be the typical responses. Liberals just cannot accept that people actually just rejected Dem candidates.

332-206.

Welcher.

You clearly are not paying attention. Liberals expect the Senate to be a very close call with the odds favoring the GOP. We also expect to lose a few seats in the house.

The reason isn't listed in your OP. I will give you a nod on the voter suppression point. The will be some of that. But it isn't going to be pivotal in this election.

There are some liberals who think it's going to be a blood bath. I'm not going to predict either way how it will turn out. You never know before an election.

What I DO, know is, if it IS a bloodbath, these will be the typical responses. Liberals just cannot accept that people actually just rejected Dem candidates.

332-206.

Welcher.
Did I call it or what?

332-206.

Welcher.

Notice how the OP fell all over herself to make sure there was no doubt she wasn't predicting a GOP win.

332-206.

Welcher.

Notice how the OP fell all over herself to make sure there was no doubt she wasn't predicting a GOP win.

Um, yeah! There's no conspiracy theory there. Notice I also included the picture of Truman holding up the newspaper that says "Dewey defeats Truman."

It's foolish to categorically predict what is going to happen in an election. Dick Morris did it with Romney.

But IF it is a slaughterhouse as the polls are predicting then those are my predictions for what liberals will say afterwards.

They aren't hard to make. They are the predictable whines that come from liberals after every election they lose.

They just are the universal sore losers.

That's not claims of voter suppression. That's claims the voting machines changed. BTW, they have caught voting machines doing that, again this election, and it isn't even election day.

Calibration error changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county Fox News

Being a lot richer is not the same as saying kids will starve.
So? Sometimes touch screens require recalibration. That can affect either party, depending on how the calibration is off. But the GOP candidate who discovered that problem is correct, voters should be careful to make certain their vote reflects the candidate they intend to vote for.

Really? Funny we never hear of "calibration" causing Dem voters to vote Republican.
Of course we have, don't be ridiculous.

Yeah, right! A YOUTUBE video that can show anything vs. an actual legitimate news story as I have posted. Keep trying.

How was I supposed to know you would think your eyes are lying to you? :dunno:

But if you prefer a news article over actual video, I can provide that as well ...

Older E-Voting Machines Impact Lines

With the DRE machines, there was another host of errors, the most notable being a machine in Pennsylvania that switched a vote for Barack Obama to Mitt Romney due to a touchscreen calibration error. There were other reports of similar errors due to touchscreen issues.​

Touch screen voting machines can experience calibration issues.

Yeah funny that most of the "calibration" errors happen in Democrat held counties and change to Democrat candidates.

You bring ONE case of a vote changing to Romney in response. Wowee!

I accept it. Both parties win and lose, sometimes big time losses or gains, sometimes not. this has been going on for decades. So much for great theory. You must be in the same middle school class as Stephanie.

What theory?

I'm telling you what liberals will say IF they lose big this election. It's no theory, it's what they do every time they lose.

:lol:

532912_10152501806811275_1941231921133943472_n.jpg

Um, despite the fact that it's shown again and again how much BETTER an education you get from homeschooling or private CHRISTIAN education vs. liberal union public education.

Pathetic.

Seems more likely that, if Democrats don't win everything, they'll do a Ferguson in city after city.

Frustrated rage.

Oh, that falls under vote "suppression" that liberals always claim happens.

That somehow any voter that doesn't show up to vote was somehow "suppressed" from voting, instead of the reality, they were too lazy to get off the couch and go vote.

It is a midterm cycle with the Dems defending twice as many Senate seats as Repubs
If Repubs win, they will have a 51 or 52 advantage

In 2016, with Republicans defending 20 more seats than the Dems and Hillary running, Dems will grab a 55-57 advantage

That is the way it works

It's entirely possible. Not arguing otherwise.

The problem is, you libs can't argue with the op. YOU KNOW what I'm saying is true, but you don't want to admit it's true.

So you are trying to change the subject to whether or not, GOP will win big, whether it's cyclical in nature, blah blah blah.

Doesn't matter if any of that is true.

HOW WILL LIBERALS REACT TO IT?????

You know how they will.

Although Welfare Queen, is right. Point out the one I forgot. No matter HOW big the GOP wins, libs will claim they should have won bigger and the fact they didn't is somehow a liberal win.

A few days before the election, I make a prediction about how liberals will response IF (and I say IF) the Democrats lose big on election day.

I say IF, because there is no way of telling what will really happen. Remember this:

2008-08-16-deweydefeatstruman.jpg

It's never a good idea to say for certain what will happen in an election.

But I make these predictions (and they aren't hard to make), because this is what liberals do when their guys lose. I've seen it EVERY TIME.

1) CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CONSPIRACY THEORIES EVERYWHERE! Hanging chads, exit polling, you name it. They will have it.

2) WE DIDN'T GET OUR MESSAGE OUT This one is really laughable, but it's predictable. Liberals just can't handle or face that people ACTUALLY REJECTED their message. No, if people don't vote as they want, it's because somehow, the message didn't get out. That's also laughable because they control every media outlet except Fox News and talk radio. They will argue Fox has bigger ratings but WHY does it have bigger ratings? People people vote with their "feet." If they don't want to hear the liberal pap on MSNBC they can simply change the channel and liberals can do nothing about it.

3)
Vote Suppression This one is always a hoot. It doesn't stand the smell test, but it doesn't have to. Their voters are so damn gullible, all Democrats have to do is raise this spectre and there are Dem voters who will believe it. The fact is, no one is being stopped from voting. The dead vote, people vote multiple times. Acorn tried to get Mary Poppins and Mickey Mouse to vote. Everyone can vote. It's just photo ID makes it harder for Democrats to stuff the ballot box with all those dead voters. So when Democrats SAY voter suppression, what they really mean is, they didn't get to cheat enough.

4)
Voters are stupid Now this one I can agree with a lot of times. There are a lot of people who put no thought into voting. Or they don't show up at all. But, liberals never accuse voters of being stupid, when they vote Democrat, ONLY when they vote Republican. It's just sore loser, sour grapes on their part and it's fun to watch.

5)
Children will starve, the poor will be homeless, you name it. This one is predictable. Despite the fact that we have the highest rates of obesity in probably the world, liberals are always claiming we are all about to starve to death without them to spoon feed us every bite. There are all kinds of apocalyptic things that follow when we reject liberalism. There will be people starving to death in the streets. People who will die without medical care. People living in the streets. Blah blah blah. Remember the three million homeless of Reagan? None of it was true, but liberals repeated it over and over, despite. Liberals lie.

There are my predictions. They aren't that hard to make.

I'll will remind people of these predictions after the election, if the whining I KNOW will happen, transpires.

These are YOUR predictions. They sound like a rehash of Republican excuses after the last election. I think they're a cut and paste from somewhere else. I guess it's a bit much to expect you to think for yourself. :rolleyes-41:
they are the sameold sameold....lazy predictions from a lazy troll of a person.

Man, this REALLY bugs you!

Sounds like a hit a nerve!

You didnt...you always say this when someone points these things out. Eventually you will claid you ran off all the liberals because they can't defeat you or how they are too scared because they aren't posting in here.

Your threads are never different...ever.

Well so far you haven't even TRIED to refute the op (tacitly admitting it's right). You've just whined I made the op in the first place.

And you continue to whine.

Very entertaining.

A few days before the election, I make a prediction about how liberals will response IF (and I say IF) the Democrats lose big on election day.

I say IF, because there is no way of telling what will really happen. Remember this:

2008-08-16-deweydefeatstruman.jpg

It's never a good idea to say for certain what will happen in an election.

But I make these predictions (and they aren't hard to make), because this is what liberals do when their guys lose. I've seen it EVERY TIME.

1) CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CONSPIRACY THEORIES EVERYWHERE! Hanging chads, exit polling, you name it. They will have it.

2) WE DIDN'T GET OUR MESSAGE OUT This one is really laughable, but it's predictable. Liberals just can't handle or face that people ACTUALLY REJECTED their message. No, if people don't vote as they want, it's because somehow, the message didn't get out. That's also laughable because they control every media outlet except Fox News and talk radio. They will argue Fox has bigger ratings but WHY does it have bigger ratings? People people vote with their "feet." If they don't want to hear the liberal pap on MSNBC they can simply change the channel and liberals can do nothing about it.

3)
Vote Suppression This one is always a hoot. It doesn't stand the smell test, but it doesn't have to. Their voters are so damn gullible, all Democrats have to do is raise this spectre and there are Dem voters who will believe it. The fact is, no one is being stopped from voting. The dead vote, people vote multiple times. Acorn tried to get Mary Poppins and Mickey Mouse to vote. Everyone can vote. It's just photo ID makes it harder for Democrats to stuff the ballot box with all those dead voters. So when Democrats SAY voter suppression, what they really mean is, they didn't get to cheat enough.

4)
Voters are stupid Now this one I can agree with a lot of times. There are a lot of people who put no thought into voting. Or they don't show up at all. But, liberals never accuse voters of being stupid, when they vote Democrat, ONLY when they vote Republican. It's just sore loser, sour grapes on their part and it's fun to watch.

5)
Children will starve, the poor will be homeless, you name it. This one is predictable. Despite the fact that we have the highest rates of obesity in probably the world, liberals are always claiming we are all about to starve to death without them to spoon feed us every bite. There are all kinds of apocalyptic things that follow when we reject liberalism. There will be people starving to death in the streets. People who will die without medical care. People living in the streets. Blah blah blah. Remember the three million homeless of Reagan? None of it was true, but liberals repeated it over and over, despite. Liberals lie.

There are my predictions. They aren't that hard to make.

I'll will remind people of these predictions after the election, if the whining I KNOW will happen, transpires.

These are YOUR predictions. They sound like a rehash of Republican excuses after the last election. I think they're a cut and paste from somewhere else. I guess it's a bit much to expect you to think for yourself. :rolleyes-41:
they are the sameold sameold....lazy predictions from a lazy troll of a person.

Man, this REALLY bugs you!

Sounds like a hit a nerve!

You didnt...you always say this when someone points these things out. Eventually you will claid you ran off all the liberals because they can't defeat you or how they are too scared because they aren't posting in here.

Your threads are never different...ever.

Man......you just don't get it. The USMB conservatives consistently demonstrate their intellectual superiority over the libs. Once I saw the OP....I was like...."Oh. SHIT !!!!!!.......this guy has me pegged! I was getting a list just like that ready for election night"!

And throwing a tantrum like the above suuuuuuuuuuuure proves something right?

You're a legend in your own mind.

Oh seriously?? Republicans say there is vote suppression, or children will starve?

Bring it. Show the articles with Republicans claiming that. I won't hold my breath as you hunt around to prove that one.

Voter suppression: You don't recall stories about precincts with no Romney votes and voting machines that changed for whom one was voting?

Children will starve: Republican version is; taxes are theft and everyone would be a lot richer without the income tax.

How's that? I barely broke a sweat. :biggrin:

That's not claims of voter suppression. That's claims the voting machines changed. BTW, they have caught voting machines doing that, again this election, and it isn't even election day.

To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to. You're saying the same thing using different words. Try again.

Oh seriously?? Republicans say there is vote suppression, or children will starve?

Bring it. Show the articles with Republicans claiming that. I won't hold my breath as you hunt around to prove that one.

Voter suppression: You don't recall stories about precincts with no Romney votes and voting machines that changed for whom one was voting?

Children will starve: Republican version is; taxes are theft and everyone would be a lot richer without the income tax.

How's that? I barely broke a sweat. :biggrin:

To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to. You're saying the same thing using different words. Try again.

No, it's not.

And considering the economy of late, NOT altogether false either.

How many people have lost jobs since Obama took control.

No one starved under Bush, but people sure are struggling under Obama.

I predict the GOP winning pretty big and the uber wealthy will be extremely happy. But that will happen no matter how the results come out. Too bad too many middle classes are too dumb to figure it out. Big money wants to keep their money and make a bunch more hoping that the middle class quietly accepts it. But that is the way it is.

I predict the GOP winning pretty big and the uber wealthy will be extremely happy. But that will happen no matter how the results come out. Too bad too many middle classes are too dumb to figure it out. Big money wants to keep their money and make a bunch more hoping that the middle class quietly accepts it. But that is the way it is.

It always cracks me up how gullible the left is about that. They are always crying about the "big money" on the right.

Yet, they turn a blind eye to the Kennedys, or the other liberals who were not rich until they got involved in politics.

I mean look at Harry Reid. No "big money" there, right?

We saw many threads just like this one before the 2012 elections. All of the conservatives who made them slunk away after the election and stayed hidden for weeks, as they lacked the guts to face the well-deserved mocking they were getting for being such morons.

My prediction is that teapartysamerai will behave the same way, cutting and running. Most conservatives like to freely dish it out, but will squeal like sissies if they get any back. This will become one of those threads that we keep resurrecting years from now to embarrass teapartysamerai.

Forum List

Back