I Love you American Folk's But...

You can always go join another forum that speaks French if that's your preference. There are rules here against that for a reason.

That is the great thing about this message board... It is not that French is my preference at all... I really like seeing individuals squirm when they have a turd crossways, whether it be about absolutely worthless football player or another members native language...

It seems like you are squirming because you can't speak French! Lol! Why should I squirm when I am correct? :D

You are just another angry hateful irrational hater. We've already established that fact when you told me I was a bad person for supporting a football team. The idiocy here abounds as usual.
After reading your post sin this particular thread and in other threads, dear ChrisL, it's actually very easy to understand who is hateful.

You fucking piece of shit commie bastard. What are you a filthy guatemalan or something? Who would be friends with this piece of shit, Stratford57? :113:
Well, i am + Damaged Eagle, Dale Smith, Death Angel, defcon4, Pumpkin Row, Ridgerunner, RodISHI +++

You can always go join another forum that speaks French if that's your preference. There are rules here against that for a reason.

That is the great thing about this message board... It is not that French is my preference at all... I really like seeing individuals squirm when they have a turd crossways, whether it be about absolutely worthless football player or another members native language...

It seems like you are squirming because you can't speak French! Lol! Why should I squirm when I am correct? :D

You are just another angry hateful irrational hater. We've already established that fact when you told me I was a bad person for supporting a football team. The idiocy here abounds as usual.
After reading your post sin this particular thread and in other threads, dear ChrisL, it's actually very easy to understand who is hateful.

You fucking piece of shit commie bastard. What are you a filthy guatemalan or something? Who would be friends with this piece of shit, Stratford57? :113:
Well, i am + Damaged Eagle, Dale Smith, Death Angel, defcon4, Pumpkin Row, Ridgerunner, RodISHI +++
Affirmative. I'll hang with you any day Dalia and Stratford too. I am very happy to be able to say you and Stafford are both friends of mine. Bitter peeps are just going to be bitter and ignorant while they are trying to find something to pick a bitch about.

Hello, I like it here people are really cool but i miss a bit talking in French :th_yourecute:i went to a site and talk with some French people and i can't say what really feel about Something you it is more easy going:)...No chi, chi like we say.
It will cool if you talk could French :th_waiting: i am joking :badgrin:
We don't need to speak the same language to understand one another...also, I love the images you post in the Lounge...no need for a language barrier there. :)
Images? Wait....what?

You've been holding out on Me?:hyper:

Hello, I like it here people are really cool but i miss a bit talking in French :th_yourecute:i went to a site and talk with some French people and i can't say what really feel about Something you it is more easy going:)...No chi, chi like we say.
It will be cool if you talk could French :th_waiting: i am joking :badgrin:
As much as I'd love to, I just don't have the time right now to learn French. Sorry.

Affirmative. I'll hang with you any day Dalia and Stratford too. I am very happy to be able to say you and Stafford are both friends of mine. Bitter peeps are just going to be bitter and ignorant while they are trying to find something to pick a bitch about.
Thanks to you, I feel the same way and there is no reason to call our friend a piece of shit ... people who do this should look in the mirror and see the reflection of their wickedness. because words can hurt even more than anything else.

As much as I'd love to, I just don't have the time right now to learn French. Sorry.
For now we speak in French on my profile or in Private, no lesson on French for now.

Later, maybe ? :th_yourecute:

Thanks to you, I feel the same way and there is no reason to call our friend a piece of shit ... people who do this should look in the mirror and see the reflection of their wickedness. because words can hurt even more than anything else.
We made a dear friend who was French years ago while we were in Florida for the winter. His Motor home had broken down on one of his excursions out and about. The rig was towed to a shop forty miles away. I knew no one else in the park talked to him and his friend and they didn't know anyone locally so I asked if he had a way into town to get his rig. He said no, Taxi's are hard to get to remote areas like the Everglades so I offered Rod and I could give him a ride onto town. We ended up having a blast with Marcel. He was so much fun to be around and others missed out on that for shunning him because of his accent. We ended up with a super dear friend. Marcel on his way from Michigan to California one summer drove 300 miles out of his way to come see us at our home.

I should add Marcel was an American citizen. He was a flyer and he taught many of our Airmen in WW2. At the end of the war he was offered citizenship if he wanted to stay in the US and he determined he loved it here so he became a citizen here.

Last edited:

You missed the point entirely. Someone had said those words to me and that the person who spoke those exact words to me was the "nice" person in this situation and I am the "trouble maker" for defending myself against such words, according to your "good Russian friend". :D Too funny. It is quite ironic actually. Very typical for the dummies at this board too. Lol. It should be called "crazy people anonymous".

Exactly. Thank you for agreeing with me. :)

Did you read this Stratford57? It is true, don't you agree? :)

Oh, I see Stratford57 thanked this post, so that means he must be conceding to the point that I made to him the other day. :) Good to know I was right.

You don't have anything more important to do this Saturday morning rather than to litter Internet with your "smart" comments? Excuse me, but I do.

You don't have anything more important to do this Saturday morning rather than to litter Internet with your comments? Excuse me, but I do.

Don't you have an apology to make to me? I think that you do, especially if you really do agree with what Dalia said. :)

You don't have anything more important to do this Saturday morning rather than to litter Internet with your comments? Excuse me, but I do.

Don't you have an apology to make to me? I think that you do, especially if you really do agree with what Dalia said. :)
This thread is not yours and not about you. Just reminding you in case you've forgotten.

Keep choking on your own hate and stupidity, it's actually fun to watch.

Last edited:

This thread is not yours and not about you. Just reminding you in case you've forgotten.

Keep choking on your hate, it's actually fun to watch.

Well, you are the one who wanted to start trouble posting on a 3-year-old thread that had absolutely NOTHING to do with you about a situation that you know NOTHING about, correct? :) You wanted to start some trouble with me for some reason. Well, now you have it. Trouble is my middle name. :D

I can French Kiss.
Anywhere.

Forum List

Back