Post history missing?

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
A couple weeks ago was looking back at old posts, all the way back to when I joined.
Now my post history only goes back to last year covering about a third of my posts.
Was looking for an old quote but everything before 2017 is missing.
Did the site change something?
Anyone else lose posts?

A couple weeks ago was looking back at old posts, all the way back to when I joined.
Now my post history only goes back to last year covering about a third of my posts.
Anyone else lose posts?

That happened a long time ago after the updates to the site from the vBulletin to Xenforo.

Anyone else lose posts?
I think the conservatives who run these boards didn't like it that us liberals could search the archives for republican hypocricies and where we could go back and prove how wrong they were or how they are/were flip floppers.

The GOP has changed since Trump. Flip flopped on a lot of BS. Republicans once loved Walmart and cheap shit from China and saying "JOBS AMERICANS WON'T DO".

They couldn't stand me having access to those archives.

Anyone else lose posts?
What’s the purpose? Get out of the attack and go get some sun.

Anyone else lose posts?
What’s the purpose? Get out of the attack and go get some sun.
TripleFacePalm.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back