I Love you American Folk's But...

I took French lessons at school and could speak and write French pretty well. Unfortunately, I since I didn't have an opportunity to speak French, I've lost it. :(

Oh what? Nothing to say about being WRONG first of all, then being confronted with being wrong and then, to top it off, thanking Dalia's post when you knew I was directly copying a post that I had objected to being written about me? Pathetic. A pathetic excuse for a man.

Face it. You are not going to get laid by Skye, Dalia or any other woman here, so stop trying to white knight when you know NOT what is going on in to begin with. Got it? Don't try to start any trouble with me again or you can expect a fight on your hands.

Thanks to you, I feel the same way and there is no reason to call our friend a piece of shit ... people who do this should look in the mirror and see the reflection of their wickedness. because words can hurt even more than anything else.

Did you read this Stratford57? It is true, don't you agree? :)
You don't have anything more important to do this Saturday morning rather than to litter Internet with your comments? Excuse me, but I do.

Don't you have an apology to make to me? I think that you do, especially if you really do agree with what Dalia said. :)
This thread is not yours and not about you. Just reminding you in case you've forgotten.

Keep choking on your hate, it's actually fun to watch.

Well, you are the one who wanted to start trouble posting on a 3-year-old thread that had absolutely NOTHING to do with you about a situation that you know NOTHING about, correct? :) You wanted to start some trouble with me for some reason. Well, now you have it. Trouble is my middle name. :D

I prefer it when you post pictures of your killer bootay.

:bow3:

Did you read this Stratford57? It is true, don't you agree? :)
You don't have anything more important to do this Saturday morning rather than to litter Internet with your comments? Excuse me, but I do.

Don't you have an apology to make to me? I think that you do, especially if you really do agree with what Dalia said. :)
This thread is not yours and not about you. Just reminding you in case you've forgotten.

Well, you are the one who wanted to start trouble posting on a 3-year-old thread that had absolutely NOTHING to do with you about a situation that you know NOTHING about, correct? :) You wanted to start some trouble with me for some reason. Well, now you have it. Trouble is my middle name. :D

I'd rather kick someone else's bootay. The guy even tagged other people to this thread to try to point out what a "bad person" I am. Douche.

I'd rather kick someone else's bootay. The guy even tagged other people to this thread to try to point out what a "bad person" I am. Douche.

I a bootay lover not a bootay kicker.

:11_2_1043:

I join political message boards to kick ignorant jerk bootays.

I join political message boards to kick ignorant jerk bootays.

I can see that.

I took French lessons at school and could speak and write French pretty well. Unfortunately, I since I didn't have an opportunity to speak French, I've lost it. :(

Oh what? Nothing to say about being WRONG first of all, then being confronted with being wrong and then, to top it off, thanking Dalia's post when you knew I was directly copying a post that I had objected to being written about me? Pathetic. A pathetic excuse for a man.

Face it. You are not going to get laid by Skye, Dalia or any other woman here, so stop trying to white knight when you know NOT what is going on in to begin with. Got it? Don't try to start any trouble with me again or you can expect a fight on your hands.
Hey, if you want to talk this way why don't you go downstair ? this has nothnig to do with my thread

YOU SAID DOUCHE!!! I'm calling a mod!!
hair-fire.gif

It means "shower" by the way.

Last edited:
I took French lessons at school and could speak and write French pretty well. Unfortunately, since I didn't have an opportunity to speak French, I've lost it. :(

Pour comprendre une langue il faut allez à la pais.

(translation for ChrisL: "pour compendiums (of) the long ill fat alley at the pies")

Last edited:

Pogo, non mais à la fin, are we going to be insult like that for a long time or what ?

Pogo, non mais à la fin, are we going to be insult like that for a long time or what ?

(Dalia says, "non-mess at the fin". Apparently her fish is constipated)

Enfin, je ne sais pas ce q'uelle penserai :dunno: Je sais seulement qu'elle ne connaît pas le football.

"Douche" here is used an insult. I just disarmed it. :D

Enfin, je ne sais pas ce q'uelle penserai :dunno: Je sais seulement qu'elle ne connaît pas le football.

Purée, i saw that you talk a lot about football American, i don't know that much about it but here it is soccer i put a vidéo the other day at the thread of the Wise monkey Waltky pretty good game and a great song.

Purée, i saw that you talk a lot about football American, i don't know that much about it but here it is soccer i put a vidéo the other day at the thread of the Wise monkey Waltky pretty good game and a great song.

Pretty good song, there Pogo Que serions nous sans l'humour ? and about my thread for all of those who understand a bit of French
drap009.gif

I HOPE and PRAY that Europe will come to it's senses one day and allow FREEDOM BACK INTO THEIR LIVES.

In a FREE COUNTRY..............some people's views WILL BE OFFENSIVE TO OTHERS..............

And that is the FREEDOM TO BE OFFENDED...............

To arrest or SANCTION FREE SPEECH....................isn't Freedom...............

It is Tyranny..................Good luck.

Forum List

Back