I Love you American Folk's But...

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, I like it here people are really cool but i miss a bit talking in French :th_yourecute:i went to a site and talk with some French people and i can't say what really feel about Something you it is more easy going:)...No chi, chi like we say.
It will be cool if you talk could French :th_waiting: i am joking :badgrin:

Last edited:
That is a problem with Europeans. I dont know if it is their firm discrimination laws or their cultures but they always cut themselves off right before the talk gets good.

That is a problem with Europeans. I dont know if it is their firm discrimination laws or their cultures but they always cut themselves off right before the talk gets good.
We can not say what we feel. I was involved in a page to support the Hallydays who were wronged by the inheritance of their father they were left without anything and with French law they should not be wronged but the mother-in-law to take advantage of the fact that they lived in the USA and it's his two adopted kids who will inherit everything at the end. but I only said that they were Chinese and I was Banned. Imagine it's racist to say they are Chinese. it's really big shit here in France

Hello, I like it here people are really cool but i miss a bit talking in French :th_yourecute:i went to a site and talk with some French people and i can't say what really feel about Something you it is more easy going:)...No chi, chi like we say.
It will cool if you talk could French :th_waiting: i am joking :badgrin:
We don't need to speak the same language to understand one another...also, I love the images you post in the Lounge...no need for a language barrier there. :)

We can not say what we feel. I was involved in a page to support the Hallydays who were wronged by the inheritance of their father they were left without anything and with French law they should not be wronged but the mother-in-law to take advantage of the fact that they lived in the USA and it's his two adopted kids who will inherit everything at the end. but I only said that they were Chinese and I was Banned. Imagine it's racist to say they are Chinese. it's really big shit here in France
Sad isnt it? This is why we are like we are. We came from that and many of us do not want to return to that way of thinking. Though, who and what you MAY talk about has changed through the centuries, Europe is still Europe.

It will cool if you talk could French :th_waiting: i am joking :badgrin:
We don't need to speak the same language to understand one another...also, I love the images you post in the Lounge...no need for a language barrier there. :)
Thank April that very kind of you :)

Sad isnt it? This is why we are like we are. We came from that and many of us do not want to return to that way of thinking. Though, who and what you MAY talk about has changed through the centuries, Europe is still Europe.
Where are you from in Europe ? anyway here we have to be careful because everything seem to be wrong and can't be say without someone screem you are raciste

Well, we do hear that a lot here, as well, unfortunately.

Eh bien, nous en faisons beaucoup ici, malheureusement

Did that translate right?
Where are you from in Europe ? anyway here we have to be careful because everything seem to be wrong and can't be say without someone screem you are raciste

I took French in the 5th and 6th grade, but haven't used it since, except for a few words here and there, throughout the years since then. :)

What stuck with me was the kiddy song the quill of my aunt. :biggrin:

Well, we do here that a lot here, as well.
Hello Depotoo, but here the threats of procedures are also in the remarks

let me try that translation again, spelling correctly.

Eh bien, nous entendons beaucoup de choses ici aussi, malheureusement.

eh bien, ça aide quand j'épelle correctement les mots. Essayons encore

Thank goodness for that freeedom we still have!
Well, we do here that a lot here, as well.
Hello Depotoo, but here the threats of procedures are also in the remarks

I am not from Europe but I have lived many places in the world. I have many friends from Europe as well. We have talked on this topic (free speech) extensively. Their viewpoints, though varied are very interesting. So, I understand your quandary.

Ici on dit la liberté d'expression, mais c'est à la carte.

les gens peuvent ne pas aimer beaucoup de ce que nous disons ici, mais au moins nous pouvons le dire, de toute façon

Hope google translate works right! That’s what I’m using. :2up:

I took French in the 5th and 6th grade, but haven't used it since, except for a few words here and there, throughout the years since then. :)

What stuck with me was the kiddy song the quill of my aunt. :biggrin:
It is very hard to learn French i could teach you all if you want ? :th_yourecute:
Basics might work. I found after the terrorist attacks there, from using translators for news I had begun to pick up a few words. Since then I’ve lost them all, again. Lol

I am not from Europe but I have lived many places in the world. I have many friends from Europe as well. We have talked on this topic (free speech) extensively. Their viewpoints, though varied are very interesting. So, I understand your quandary.
It's more than a dilemma, it's like a nail in the shoes after the attacks of November 13, 2015 in France we could not say were anger against Muslim terrorists without having a trial in the ass. they were defended tooth and nail by many people

Who needs to learn another language when I have google to translate for me?

L'élégance d'une mangue pâle peut être inhabituellement déterminée par l'ergonomie de la machine à écrire en bambou de la fin du XIXe siècle, dont le ruban a été mordu par un gibbon en chaleur.

Les grandes frégates du Liechtenstein ont aussi des téléphones à moitié mangés dans leur orchestre.

les gens peuvent ne pas aimer beaucoup de ce que nous disons ici, mais au moins nous pouvons le dire, de toute façon

Hope google translate works right! That’s what I’m using. :2up:
I use Google translate too :)well sometime i just go for it without it :th_yourecute:

Forum List

Back