I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

Our founder set up a system that kept a bright line between government and religion.

Why does this religion hate our founders and our government?

We don't. We're fighting for the First Amendment. Good to know you prefer trampling on the Constitution though.

I'm a Catholic who thinks that the hard core pro-life/anti-birth control Catholics are nuts.

CINO.

It's not about abortion, or birth control. It's about the First Amendment. Either you support the First Amendment or you do not. If you do not, say so. That's fine. It's apparent that the Constitution is an inconvenience to Liberals. Obama said so. It stops y'all from 'fundamentally transforming' America. Thank God.

"CINO"

Much like GOP purists who throw around the term "RINO", you can't handle it when people don't blindly agree with everything the Church teaches so you play the "Real Catholic™" card.

I also like the broad brush "It's apparent that the Constitution is an inconvenience to Liberals."

Personally, I think if Catholic institutions want to remain backwards and fight against a woman's right to choose and if they don't want to pay for birth control for their employees no matter how retarded I think it is they should be allowed to.

“Strongly guarded as is the separation between religion and government in the Constitution of the United States the danger of encroachment by Ecclesiastical Bodies, may be illustrated by precedents already furnished in their short history”

James Madison quotes (American 4th US President (1809-17), and one of the founding fathers of his country. 1751-1836

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/the_purpose_of_separation_of_church_and_state_is/212643.html

It's ironic that the Catholic Church wants special treatment by the government. They actually want the government to enforce their whacky birth control rules.

You have it mixed up my dear. It's the Catholics who don't support the Government's whacky pro-choice rules.

I'm a Catholic who thinks that the hard core pro-life/anti-birth control Catholics are nuts.

CINO.

It's not about abortion, or birth control. It's about the First Amendment. Either you support the First Amendment or you do not. If you do not, say so. That's fine. It's apparent that the Constitution is an inconvenience to Liberals. Obama said so. It stops y'all from 'fundamentally transforming' America. Thank God.

"CINO"

Much like GOP purists who throw around the term "RINO", you can't handle it when people don't blindly agree with everything the Church teaches so you play the "Real Catholic™" card.

I also like the broad brush "It's apparent that the Constitution is an inconvenience to Liberals."

Personally, I think if Catholic institutions want to remain backwards and fight against a woman's right to choose and if they don't want to pay for birth control for their employees no matter how retarded I think it is they should be allowed to.

What you 'think' is of no consequence. It is only whether you support the First Amendment or not. Not rocket science.

“And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in showing that religion and Government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together”

James Madison quotes

Yep. So get your fucking government out of my Church. Got that? Good.

The government doesnt tell you to have an abortion

You don't understand the issue. Good to know.... you just follow your messiah, and allow me to follow mine. Get the fuck out of my faith. Got that? Good.

The founding fathers wanted the churches and the government to stay out of each others way.

If you choose your church over our government then leave

But that isnt the core of the issue.

I understand the core of the argument.

I still think the hard core pro-life/anti-birth control Catholics are nuts and I would still prefer that the Church to lose the extreme pro-life policies like refusing to pay for birth control for employees.

Forum List

Back