I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

This is the United States of America not the united churches of America.

the founders already made that decision

That's the beauty of being a Catholic - I can call you an assbrain or dicklips all day long - and go to confession.

One of the reasons I stopped being a Catholic in the 1980's, that they think that you can get a priest to erase your wrongs with a few hail marys...

Or a priest can erase the wrongs of another priest and send him to another parish.

I'm a Catholic who thinks that the hard core pro-life/anti-birth control Catholics are nuts.

But that isnt the core of the issue.

I understand the core of the argument.

I still think the hard core pro-life/anti-birth control Catholics are nuts and I would still prefer that the Church to lose the extreme pro-life policies like refusing to pay for birth control for employees.

Are you people so fucking inept you can not afford that 30 dollars a month to pay your own way?

That's the beauty of being a Catholic - I can call you an assbrain or dicklips all day long - and go to confession.

One of the reasons I stopped being a Catholic in the 1980's, that they think that you can get a priest to erase your wrongs with a few hail marys...

Or a priest can erase the wrongs of another priest and send him to another parish.

Priests don't "erase" sins -

My God, more ignorance.

Haven't you enlisted yet, asshole?

If they want in the politcal game of this country they need to be taxed

You're stupidity needs to be taxed. We're talking a six-figure income for the government here. You should be all for that, assbrain.

It is in this kind of topic that we find out who people really are. I encourage that. I know now that TruffMocker despises religion more than she loves the Constitution. She cares more about her government than about the poor. These are good things to know.

Thank you for proving that you don't understand the topic.

Sad bastard.

You don't understand the issue. Good to know.... you just follow your messiah, and allow me to follow mine. Get the fuck out of my faith. Got that? Good.

No one is forcing you to use contraception. If you're actually opposed to using it (which, for someone so vocal about following the teachings of Catholicism, you've been surprisingly reluctant to confirm), you're in luck: you don't have to. Live your life, practice your faith, stop whining.

FYI, Catholicism isn't a "Cafeteria Style" religion. You don't pick and choose what you agree with or disagree with in the church.

Actually, that's how all religions work. They may teach otherwise, but in reality there is nobody who is a "full fledged" believer of everything the church teaches. How could there be? The church itself doesn't always agree on what and how to teach. I'll agree with one thing, you don't choose to agree or disagree. It's just that people do disagree with certain aspects of what the church teaches.

It's like Texas Hold Em - you're either "all in" or you "fold."

That's what Obama bin Laden taught about Islam. Truth is that you're positing a false dichotomy. A person can be Catholic, but disagree that the Eucharist becomes the actual body and blood of Jesus. Just because the church teaches it doesn't mean that people will automatically believe it. That doesn't make them any less Catholic.

Examples of people who claim they're Catholic - but have folded on the birth issue, for example - Pelosi, John Kerry.

You really are an extremist, aren't you?

Obama Bin Laden?:eek:

You don't understand the issue. Good to know.... you just follow your messiah, and allow me to follow mine. Get the fuck out of my faith. Got that? Good.

No one is forcing you to use contraception. If you're actually opposed to using it (which, for someone so vocal about following the teachings of Catholicism, you've been surprisingly reluctant to confirm), you're in luck: you don't have to. Live your life, practice your faith, stop whining.

I don't need to 'confirm' anything - it is not your business or anyone else's. Fucking idiot. The subject is only whether people support the First Amendment or not.

We're not gonna stop - we'll fight your fucking messiah every step of the way... and you should too. We're protecting your rights too. We'll even pay for it. We're nice like that.

While Obama tries to act like Jesus endorses him, the Church is having NONE OF IT!

It is about time one Church stood up and said "Oh no you don't!" I applaud. :clap2:

Get this one!

CATHOLIC LEAGUE POISED TO GO TO WAR WITH OBAMA OVER MANDATORY BIRTH CONTROL

Donahue says 70 million of his voters poised to alter Presidential Election
Ah, yes......and, a pedophile-apologist shall lead-the-way!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKLlxAgMO-w]Bill Donohue defends child abuse (1/2) - YouTube[/ame]​

I don't need to 'confirm' anything - it is not your business or anyone else's.

You've been going on for many threads now about how duty-bound Catholics are to do such-and-such and that, of course, you're a Catholic. Now asking you if you accept the tenets of Catholicism is a personal question?

What kind of a "Catholic" doesn't believe in the Consecration?
That's the heart of the religion.

The "heart" of the religion is whether it's the actual blood and body of Jesus, as opposed to a symbolic act? I see, you must be one of those Catholics that gets wrapped up in the ritual, and has no idea the meaning behind it all. No, it's not the heart of the religion. Stop being such an idol worshipper.

But that isnt the core of the issue.

I understand the core of the argument.

I still think the hard core pro-life/anti-birth control Catholics are nuts and I would still prefer that the Church to lose the extreme pro-life policies like refusing to pay for birth control for employees.

Are you people so fucking inept you can not afford that 30 dollars a month to pay your own way?

Heh no need to get mad. You can say that about any prescription.

It's just health care policy and I think having birth control on a list of prescriptions that an institution wont pay coverage for is dumb.

I don't need to 'confirm' anything - it is not your business or anyone else's.

You've been going on for many threads now about how duty-bound Catholics are to do such-and-such and that, of course, you're a Catholic. Now asking you if you accept the tenets of Catholicism is a personal question?

So, you don't respect the First Amendment. Roger that.

No, it's not the heart of the religion. Stop being such an idol worshipper.

More ignorance.

This thread has really brought out a parade of dummies.

That's the beauty of being a Catholic - reading the views of people who don't understand the religion, or people who are downright ignorant/stupid.

It's a Catholic thing.

We don't expect "Snake Charmers" like you to understand.

CINO.

It's not about abortion, or birth control. It's about the First Amendment. Either you support the First Amendment or you do not. If you do not, say so. That's fine. It's apparent that the Constitution is an inconvenience to Liberals. Obama said so. It stops y'all from 'fundamentally transforming' America. Thank God.

"CINO"

Much like GOP purists who throw around the term "RINO", you can't handle it when people don't blindly agree with everything the Church teaches so you play the "Real Catholic™" card.

I also like the broad brush "It's apparent that the Constitution is an inconvenience to Liberals."

Personally, I think if Catholic institutions want to remain backwards and fight against a woman's right to choose and if they don't want to pay for birth control for their employees no matter how retarded I think it is they should be allowed to.

What you 'think' is of no consequence. It is only whether you support the First Amendment or not. Not rocket science.

Uh oh CG is having a hissy needs to be put down for a nap.

Forum List

Back