I keep getting pwned in arguments....

gjp.gif

You need real tits squirting milk.
That'll distract many posters from their argument, so you'll win more often.

You will never get pwned if you misrepresent what the other person is saying!

But, if all else fails, call them a racist.

You will never get pwned if you misrepresent what the other person is saying!

But, if all else fails, call them a racist.

You racist bastard, I can't believe you support a return to slavery.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1XRETxHBhA]World's Largest Testicles - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocwEhwwo9ZM]Incredible moment man his 132 lbs scrotum removed after surgeon agreed to carry out procedure free - YouTube[/ame]

Would it help if I call other people bad names?

How about comparing them to Hitler?

It is best to be creative about it. Instead of Hitler...try fascist **insert member group here**.

Example: you are a fascist liberal.

It is best to be creative about it. Instead of Hitler...try fascist **insert member group here**.

Fascist liberals are communists.
Now we know he's a commie, we should immediately burn him at the stake, you could also cook a steak in order to remain as "green" as possible by making best possible use of the fuel.

Now we know he's a commie, we should immediately burn him at the stake, you could also cook a steak in order to remain as "green" as possible by making best possible use of the fuel.

Its very disappointing to read this from you.

Turns out you have no idea what a fascist OR a Communist is.

And, even worse, you take the lazy way of just tossing insults around without knowing what you're talking about.

Its very disappointing to read this from you.

Turns out you have no idea what a fascist OR a Communist is.

And, even worse, you take the lazy way of just tossing insults around without knowing what you're talking about.

Well, a communist is about the same as a fascist, just they use different excuses to kill innocent people.
Some see the political spectrum as a straight line, I do not.
The line is a circle, almost meeting in the middle.
You see, I look at political types by behaviour, not their idealism.
The extreme right and left both exhibit the same love of murdering those who disagree with their version of the truth.
The real enemy of all mankind is extremism, regardless of who the extremist is and what brand of extremism they go for, political or religious.

Being nice to people and understanding them is so much easier than trying to blow someone up or shoot them because you're so up your arse with your own truth, you totally discount anyone else's right to believe what they want.

Live by your church, not for it.

Is this normal? How do I get better and can I cheat?

Thanks.

:eusa_shifty:

Have some tips.
Chose an avatar that totally fucks the stereotypes/ideals of what a person of your political/religious group should do.

Choose a subtitle that the foolish will believe and/or try to use against you.
(That always makes them look stupid, when coupled with the avatar)

Use humour or, if like me your humourless, just do your best at the odd joke.

Make sure you hate Jews and love Muslims.

Sarcasm and bullshit work well with people who are really up their own arses.

Hate Jews and love Muslims.

Add subtle points to push your agenda, but do it in the middle of a list

Read what isn't in the story and do searches for what you aren't told.

Hate Jews and love Muslims.

Never use long words, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious can be very confusing for the uneducated; they think it's a type of very fast car.

And, most importantly, hate Jews and love Muslims.

Forum List

Back