I Keep Getting Redirected ...

I keep getting redirected to a page asking me to download a video player and also the quoted box for posting is still hesitating when you type.

Wtf is wrong with this site?

glad it wasn't just me.

these new ads are getting ridiculous.

Same thing is happening to me. I can access the site on my tablet but not at all on the computer. Has anyone tried shutting down and restarting?

Same thing is happening to me. I can access the site on my tablet but not at all on the computer. Has anyone tried shutting down and restarting?

Yes, I shut down and it's stil happening.

I keep getting redirected to a page asking me to download a video player and also the quoted box for posting is still hesitating when you type.

Wtf is wrong with this site?

I get the same thing, it started about three days ago and only on my Ipad

Except it is sites trying to sell me apps. No way to get back to the page I was on without logging out. Very frustrating

The hesitating thing when I type comes and goes

Last edited:
I don't have that problem with my AVG and ad blocker..I have a new computer, finally. The old Hewlit Packard running Vista was a pain in the ass to play games on.

I don't have that problem with my AVG and ad blocker..I have a new computer, finally. The old Hewlit Packard running Vista was a pain in the ass to play games on.

it's not the computers, though. I had the same issue on multiple machines.

I'm on Chrome, CK. No probs on this end. I have adblock too.

Hope that helps you pinpoint the problem.

I know, it's an invasion or evasion of advertisement. The way that companies want it, where you have no choice on the items you willingly want to shop for. The internet is like a wild jungle filled with corporate lions and tigers, ready to pounce on you and take what you have.

They want you to look at the ads here, maybe you don't get the concept.

My IE works fine at every other website. Chrome, Firefox, adblock all have their place but I have my own opinions on all of it. These problems are not the fault of the user. There is something going on.

I had the same thing happen about 6 or 7 minutes ago.
I used Lycos as my home page. Seems to have stopped.

Forum List

Back