Trump attacks judges daughter over fake posts on an account she doesnt own

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This gag order needs to be enforced on Trump. He is in deranged mode nad will end up getting someone killed.

He wants his trial dumped and will say or do anything to make that happen.

It feels surreal even making this post. These things do not happen in normal countries.

I hope that they are providing security to Stormy and the other giel. I suspect that they will need it before the trial ends.

Best to put him in a cell until the trial is over.

This gag order needs to be enforced on Trump. He is in deranged mode nad will end up getting someone killed.

It feels surreal even making this post. These things do not happen in normal countries.

I hope that they are providing security to Stormy and the other giel. I suspect that they will need it before the trial ends.

Notice how the word "Suggests", just like the HItlery Campaign suggested that with the bogus Russian Dossier, President Trump colluded with Russia. Suggest all you want, we know the proof just isnt there.

Bullshit! None of those people need security.

...will end up getting someone killed.
Should Trump not speak his mind about this judges shit daughter? Nah, she can be anti Trump at her own risk. We all have to live and die by our decisions. :dunno:

"If she dies, she dies."

Dolph-Lundgren-Ivan-Drago-Rocky-IV-Creed-2.jpg

Notice how the word "Suggests", just like the HItlery Campaign suggested that with the bogus Russian Dossier, President Trump colluded with Russia. Suggest all you want, we know the proof just isnt there.
You have fallen victim to the normalization of his behavior. The point here is that he is attacking anyone, not whether they are or aren't protected by a gag order.

It's just not happening. They're treating him differently than they would treat any other person.

Imagine how many death threats these judges are getting.

Forum List

Back