I just don't understand why the GOP is protecting Trump and his ties with Russia!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The FBI along with the GOP congress spent 20 million hard earned tax payer dollars investigating the Clintons, most noticeably Hillary....From Whitewater to Bengazi. And to this day, nothing has come from this, nothing but GOP speculations and FBI interference with our elections.

And yet as I type, every single day there is in your face straight out proof that Trump and his people had ties with Russia, new about the leaks and have done everything humanly possible to deflect the public from knowing this and yet we have a GOP congress wanting to look the other way, play this shit down and literally force the public to just move on and forget. I know this has been said a zillion times, but com'on guys, you're hypocrites.

Trump is doing his best via these childish tweets to de-legitimize the press, the intelligence agencies, the former president, who knows what he knows and to keep our attention away from all this and its working with the GOP congress.

The American people know damn well Trump and his people were talking to the Russians after he got the GOP nod for the white house. That's the number one reason Trump never released his taxes, because he knew the bombshells that Russia would release days before the election would ensure him a victory. Why the congress refuse to acknowleged Trumps participation in all this is just mind boggling.

I have said this a million times, Dear Mr. Trump, stop thinking that all the people of this nation voted for you and that we're as dumb and stupid as these whites that continue to support your lying orange ass, you have got to stop it. There are 300 million people in this country and less than a 3rd got you to the white house. A 37% approval rating is there for a reason sir.

I just don't understand why the GOP is protecting Trump and his ties with Russia!!
Maybe because there are no ties to Russia?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Maybe because there are no ties to Russia, moron?
It took the GOP-igs 20 million dollars, 28 hearings on Bengazi and the emails alone, not to mention her husband and whitewater....so as a tax payer, I'm willing to waste another 20 mil, to prove Trump INNOCENT, what you say?

It took the GOP-igs 20 million dollars, 28 hearings on Bengazi and the emails alone, not to mention her husband and whitewater....so as a tax payer, I'm willing to waste another 20 mil, to prove Trump INNOCENT, what you say?
I say you must be on public assistance or you wouldn't be so generous with taxpayer's money.

• Banned
I say you must be on public assistance or you wouldn't be so generous with taxpayer's money.
Idiot, public assistance is in your DNA....llsten, stop deflecting and call your congressman and demand they waste 20 mil to prove Trump innocent

"there is in your face straight out proof that Trump and his people had ties with Russia, new about the leaks and have done everything humanly possible to deflect the public from knowing this"

^clearly you have no idea what you are taking about.

I agree and only a racist hack like Tigerass doesn't see it. Of course the POS is off her meds and still a sore loser.

You can't cure dumbass.

The FBI along with the GOP congress spent 20 million hard earned tax payer dollars investigating the Clintons, most noticeably Hillary....From Whitewater to Bengazi. And to this day, nothing has come from this, nothing but GOP speculations and FBI interference with our elections.

And yet as I type, every single day there is in your face straight out proof that Trump and his people had ties with Russia, new about the leaks and have done everything humanly possible to deflect the public from knowing this and yet we have a GOP congress wanting to look the other way, play this shit down and literally force the public to just move on and forget. I know this has been said a zillion times, but com'on guys, you're hypocrites.

Trump is doing his best via these childish tweets to de-legitimize the press, the intelligence agencies, the former president, who knows what he knows and to keep our attention away from all this and its working with the GOP congress.

The American people know damn well Trump and his people were talking to the Russians after he got the GOP nod for the white house. That's the number one reason Trump never released his taxes, because he knew the bombshells that Russia would release days before the election would ensure him a victory. Why the congress refuse to acknowleged Trumps participation in all this is just mind boggling.

I have said this a million times, Dear Mr. Trump, stop thinking that all the people of this nation voted for you and that we're as dumb and stupid as these whites that continue to support your lying orange ass, you have got to stop it. There are 300 million people in this country and less than a 3rd got you to the white house. A 37% approval rating is there for a reason sir.
When one gets all their information from the DNC media, for decades, this is what one becomes.

"there is in your face straight out proof that Trump and his people had ties with Russia, new about the leaks and have done everything humanly possible to deflect the public from knowing this"

^clearly you have no idea what you are taking about.
Yeah, me and half the country...I feel I'm safe company, next?

Idiot, public assistance is in your DNA....
Sorry, but I'm white. No public assistance in my family, we fend for ourselves. You, not so much.
LOLOLOLOL, oh so these white bastards in the south and in these small towns whining about jobs, they're all doing just fine living off of beaver pelts and hooch? Gotcha!!! LOLOLOLO Get the fuck outta here, you mf's thrive off of tax payers like lice thrive off your heads.

I agree and only a racist hack like Tigerass doesn't see it. Of course the POS is off her meds and still a sore loser.

You can't cure dumbass.
Can't cure dumb??? Pot meet mf kettle....you conservative white lumps of shit, are perhaps the most ignorant creatures ever to breath....and the world sees it. Trust me, its you white mf's people are laughing at.

When one gets all their information from the DNC media, for decades, this is what one becomes.
(sigh) and when one gets all its knews from FOx and Rush, expect a head stuck in the sand and fresh air absent!!

Can you name a policy he has initiated designed to benefit Russia at the expense of America........Hilly initiated a couple as Secretary of State.......

Last edited:

You can't cure dumbass.
Can't cure dumb??? Pot meet mf kettle....you conservative white lumps of shit, are perhaps the most ignorant creatures ever to breath....and the world sees it. Trust me, its you white mf's people are laughing at.

Nah. The most ignorant assholes on the planet are racist pieces of shit just like you.

People aren't laughing at lame brains like you. They are wondering how you manage to live being such a dumbass with lefty loon thoughts.

Wasn't the right who were out protesting after the elections.

Wasn't the right who trashed Berkley.

It sure as shit wasn't the right supporting careless, stupid and incompetent Hillary.

The GOP is protecting their party, not Trump. They know if this Trump/Russia election rigging is true, it makes their party look bad. That is the only reason they're protecting. I bet many GOP politicians don't even like him.

You can't cure dumbass.

Nah. The most ignorant assholes on the planet are racist pieces of shit just like you.

People aren't laughing at lame brains like you. They are wondering how you manage to live being such a dumbass with lefty loon thoughts.

Wasn't the right who were out protesting after the elections.

Wasn't the right who trashed Berkley.

It sure as shit wasn't the right supporting careless, stupid and incompetent Hillary.
I'm gonna try my best to be as calm as I can......there is a reason Trump is at 36% approval rating and why idiots like you continue to support his madness begs one to believe that perhaps mental illness is real with Trump and his supporters. One thing is certain, you nut, you mentally deprived bigots, you shit for brains ass ho's, you're never gonna change and I can't help you, so on that note, I bid you good day.

(sigh) and when one gets all its knews from FOx and Rush, expect a head stuck in the sand and fresh air absent!!
Oh please. Don't watch Fox and haven't listened to Rush in years. As a libertarian, I find few people of any interest in the MSM. They are all big gov warmongering elitists statist and progressives, like you.

Forum List

Back