As presumptive leader of the GOP, Trump states his position on abortion.

You mean you don't agree with Trump's positions stated by him a few days ago?

That decisions should be taken out of the hands of households and handed over to the State, in service of insane 19th century abortion bans? Of course not. Outside of Trump and his fellow Bible thumpers, banning abortions and IVF is quite unpopular.

That decisions should be taken out of the hands of households and handed over to the State, in service of insane 19th century abortion bans? Of course not. Outside of Trump and his fellow Bible thumpers, banning abortions and IVF is quite unpopular.
I find nothing objectionable with Trump's stated positions on abotion:

Unlike RINOs and extremists in the Republican party, and authoritarian revolutionaries in the Democrat Party, Trump’s position is in total harmony with the text of our Constitution, and its documented legislative intent, which gives context to its text.

The irrefutable fact is, the issue of abortion is a matter totally within the powers reserved by the States, and people therein, and that is something which RINOs and extremists in the Republican party, and authoritarian revolutionaries in the Democrat Party, reject with a passion, and it sets their hair on fire, and makes their heads explode.

Fortunately, the America people, by and large are sick and tired of extremists, and that is why Trump is kicking dementia challenged, Joe Biden’s, old, wrinkled ass.

da0985e70b72b28488d0397a039424bd.gif

JWK

A MSNBC reporter, it has been said, gave dementia challenged Joe Biden a penny for his thoughts, and got change back.

Once again you avoided answering a significant question:

false. i answered you.

Are today's citizens in Arizona, electing State Legislators, who agree with that ban [the abortion ban from 1864] ?

& i said they electED. as in PAST tense. you are using the present tense which is incorrect ~ because the election is not occurring at the PRESENT time.

capiche?

false. i answered you.

& i said they electED. as in PAST tense. you are using the present tense which is incorrect ~ because the election is not occurring at the PRESENT time.

capiche?

I suspect you graduated a government school, which is why your English skills are wanting.

My wording applies to both past, and present tense.

I suspect you graduated a government school, which is why your English skills are wanting.

uh-huh. nice try.

no, not really.

Verb tenses are changes or additions to verbs that indicate when the action took place, whether in the past, present, or future. The different tenses can also convey additional details about the duration or time an action takes. Learning the different tenses and their usage can help speakers and writers communicate more effectively and accurately in English.

English-Tenses.jpg

:113:

Arizona abortion rights group secures signatures for 2024 ballot referendum​

Story by Chris Pandolfo
• 1w • 3 min read

Arizona activists say they have gathered enough signatures to put a constitutional amendment to create a "fundamental right" to abortion on the state's ballot in November.

Arizona for Abortion Access, a coalition of pro-choice groups including the ACLU of Arizona and Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona, says it has collected more than 500,000 signatures from registered voters who want to see abortion rights on the ballot. The threshold to place an initiative on the ballot is 383,923 signatures, which must be turned in to the Arizona secretary of state no later than July 3, 2024.
MSN

arizona is going to turn so so SO blue. the (R)s really f'd themselves this time. :p

Sooner or later a court challenge on Roe would have happened... Trump knows it was bad law and anti constitutional and would be undone.... as it was...
So allowing the states to work out their own rules was the right thing to do... at the end of the day the states will come upon a similar amount of time to have an abortion of a healthy baby and mother...
If congress can come together and make a federal law regarding abortion again... one where the states can agree on that's fine too... as long as its not forced down the throat's of people... like Roe did...
Nobody forced you (or anybody else) to have an abortion did they?
Everybody was always free to make their own personal choice.
What Roe did was prevent people like you from shoving their own personal opinions and self righteous moral judgements down other people's throats.

Nobody forced you (or anybody else) to have an abortion did they?
Everybody was always free to make their own personal choice.
What Roe did was prevent people like you from shoving their own personal opinions and self righteous moral judgements down other people's throats.
People aren't forced that's true... but they are and have been operating on false facts.... a fetus is not just a lump of cells and they can feel pain... and just like every other living thing that baby wants to live.... and if women knew this a high percentage said they would have made a different decision.... a huge majority of woman said that 16 weeks is too far along to abort a healthy baby by a healthy mother... that is what the states will work out.... which they couldn't do while Roe V Wade stood in their way.... in our system bad laws will always fail at one time or another...

People aren't forced that's true... but they are and have been operating on false facts....
There is no such thing as a "false fact." A thing is either factual or it is not.
a fetus is not just a lump of cells
Well actually....yes it is.
and they can feel pain
A single cell even exhibits a characteristic known as irritability meaning they respond to stimuli or changes in environment. This is most usually what you people who try to discuss abortion from your "feelings centered" perspective mistake for "pain."
All living organisms exhibit this characteristic, even plants and some unicellular organisms.
Would you consider the harvesting of plants (because their plant cells demonstrate the characteristic of irritability that you mistake for "pain") as murder also?
If not then you're apparently guilty of at least one double standard contradiction huh?
. and just like every other living thing that baby wants to live
Baby?
That term doesn't really mean much in scientific (factual) terms.
A puppy is a "baby."
So is a lamb, and a calf, and a kitten, and so on.
But you anti-choice/ anti-freedom people use it to pull at the heart strings and elicit emotion surrounding this procedure which is actually completely clinical, sterile, scientific, medical.
a huge majority of woman said that 16 weeks is too far along to abort a healthy baby by a healthy mother
Have you got a credible link to support this "huge majority" claim?
Most polling has been showing for quite sometime that a strong majority of voters, especially women, support the right to choose and were/are apposed to the Dobbs decision.
This is what (mainly) led to Trump's defeat and then to the Republican's defeat in the 2022 midterms.

johnwk said:

no, not really.
According to you.

Past tense:
Are today's citizens in Arizona, electing [and act already completed] State Legislators, who agree with that ban [the abortion ban from 1864]?

Present tense
Are today's citizens in Arizona, electing State Legislators[currently on the ballot], who agree with that ban [the abortion ban from 1864]?

As I correctly stated, “My wording applies to both past, and present tense.”

Last edited:
According to you.

nooooooo ...... according to proper english.
Past tense:
Are today's citizens in Arizona, electing [and act already completed] State Legislators, who agree with that ban [the abortion ban from 1864]?

nooooooo .......... PAST tense would have been written as:

have today's citizen's elected ( an act already completed ) state legislators, who agreed with that ban ...?

( & me thinx a whole boatload of citizens AND legisatures had no clue that law even existed. )

anyhoo .........

Present tense
Are today's citizens in Arizona, electing State Legislators[currently on the ballot], who agree with that ban [the abortion ban from 1864]?

N/A

As I correctly stated, “My wording applies to both past, and present tense.”

false.

Well, this is interesting and makes the Democrat Leadership's heads explode.

Trump gets a warm welcome in Harlem, New York!

Forum List

Back