Is Biden planning mass executions of his political opponents and their supporters?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I think this is a legitimate question, given his disturbing rhetoric and repeated allusions to wiping out huge numbers of people using military aircraft.

Biden has alluded many times to using military air power to defeat American who disagree with him.

The Biden cult often repeats this threat with evident glee, wrongly assuming they themselves would not also be targeted at some point.

“And I love people who say, the ‘blood of liberty,’ or excuse me, ‘the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots.’ Well, guess what, man, I didn’t see a whole lot of patriots that are out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons,” Biden said. “And if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-16.”

"No, I’m not — no, I’m serious. I mean, think about it,” he said. "I'm not joking. Because that’s one of the arguments made by the right, that we need to be able to protect ourselves against the government."

“For those brave right-wing Americans who say it’s all about keeping Americans ‘independent and safe.’ If you want to fight against a country, you need an F-15,” Biden said. “You need something a little more than a gun.”

Is Biden planning mass executions of his political opponents and their supporters?​

Trump says he can do it
Executive immunity

Yep. He's going to pull a Saddam Hussein as soon as the courts declare the President has absolute immunity. During the next SoU address he will call out Dirty Don's cohorts in Congress and after a short trial, hang them out front of the building where they encouraged the deadly riots years ago.

Last edited:
For those brave right-wing Americans who say it’s all about keeping Americans ‘independent and safe.’ If you want to fight against a country, you need an F-15,” Biden said. “You need something a little more than a gun.”

Our President is mocking those NRA nuts hoarding guns and ammo in case they need to fight an evil government.

He is merely pointing out that you need more advanced weaponry to fight our armed forces

Yep. He's going to pull a Saddam Hussein as soon as the courts declare the President has absolute immunity. During the next SoU address he will call out Dirty Don's cohorts in Congress and after a short trial and hang them out front of the building where they encouraged the deadly riots years ago.

I'll bet you typed that with one hand.

Our President is mocking those NRA nuts hoarding guns and ammo in case they need to fight an evil government.

He is merely pointing out that you need more advanced weaponry to fight our armed forces

Sounds more like he's threatening to kill anyone who disagrees with him. Which makes sense, given his history.

I think this is a legitimate question, given his disturbing rhetoric and repeated allusions to wiping out huge numbers of people using military aircraft.

Biden has alluded many times to using military air power to defeat American who disagree with him.

The Biden cult often repeats this threat with evident glee, wrongly assuming they themselves would not also be targeted at some point.

“And I love people who say, the ‘blood of liberty,’ or excuse me, ‘the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots.’ Well, guess what, man, I didn’t see a whole lot of patriots that are out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons,” Biden said. “And if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-16.”

"No, I’m not — no, I’m serious. I mean, think about it,” he said. "I'm not joking. Because that’s one of the arguments made by the right, that we need to be able to protect ourselves against the government."

“For those brave right-wing Americans who say it’s all about keeping Americans ‘independent and safe.’ If you want to fight against a country, you need an F-15,” Biden said. “You need something a little more than a gun.”
Biden's Regime has already gone full China mode by imprisoning political prisoners and using the FBI as a secret police force. Military force against the people is the only card they haven't played.

Yep. He's going to pull a Saddam Hussein as soon as the courts declare the President has absolute immunity. During the next SoU address he will call out Dirty Don's cohorts in Congress and after a short trial, hang them out front of the building where they encouraged the deadly riots years ago.
Nicolae Ceaușescu and Elena Ceaușescu didn't fare to well

1705946255148.jpeg

Date:25 December 1989
Convicted:Nicolae Ceaușescu and Elena Ceaușescu
Charges:
  • Genocide – over 60,000 victims
  • Subversion of state power by organising armed actions against the people and state power.
  • Destruction of public property by destroying and damaging buildings, explosions in cities, etc.
  • Undermining the national economy.
  • Attempting to flee the country using over $1 billion deposited in foreign banks.
Sentence:Death

View attachment 891713

Charges:
  • Subversion of state power by organising armed actions against the people and state power.
  • Destruction of public property by destroying and damaging buildings, explosions in cities, etc.
  • Attempting to flee the country using over $1 billion deposited in foreign banks.
Come to think of it, neither did Saddam.

View attachment 891713

Charges:

Yup. The parallels to Joe and the Naughty Babysitter are too big to ignore.

What the hell is wrong with you? I know you are paid to post but that disgraceful.
You are right

Biden should just round up those conservatives and send them to a reeducation camp.

Trump says a President can do that

Forum List

Back