I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

97 billion?

We are now in the trillions with today's Democrats. The GOP absolutely sucked, but no where near this friggin bad, let's be honest here.

97 billion?

We are now in the trillions with today's Democrats. The GOP absolutely sucked, but no where near this friggin bad, let's be honest here.

Honest?

Money for wars and death and destruction and going to foreign countries is worse than money being spent in this country to help americans?

Where is the money that is being spent helping us again?????

I'll wait.

I think we should have been out of Iraq and Afghanistan years ago, why are we still there and ramping up Afghanistan/Vietnam? Obama keeping that clown show going, not me.......

Now where is the money being spent on us again?

Holding me breath...........

Where is the money that is being spent helping us again?????

I'll wait.

I think we should have been out of Iraq and Afghanistan years ago, why are we still there and ramping up Afghanistan/Vietnam? Obama keeping that clown show going, not me.......

Now where is the money being spent on us again?

Holding me breath...........

Feel free to look yourself. Recovery.gov

I know for a fact the NIH got a lot and those grants have already been reviewed and given out, so personally am aware of at least that. I've also seen mnany construction projects here and when I was in PA that has signs saying the project funded by stimulus.

And why Bush and Obama didn't pull out of Afghanistan/ Iraq is the disaster that would ensue, leaving the people to fend off warlords or terrorirst groups that try to gain power.You can't just overthrow a gov't and then leave without having a stable govt.

Maybe this will help:

Approval of the $87 billion package would be good news for Cheney, who it is now evident, retains ties to his former employer, the energy and construction conglomerate Halliburton. Halliburton is, of course, a prime benecificary of military and reconstruction expenditures in Iraq.

The US Army Corps of Engineers has already awarded Halliburton's engineering and construction arm, Kellogg, Brown & Root, a no-bid contract to restore Iraq's oil industry. Halliburton parlayed an initial $37.5 million contract to put out oil- field fires into a range of responsibilities that has already run up roughly $1 billion in costs. "War is hell, but it has turned into financial heaven for Halliburton," said Senator Frank Lautenberg, D-New Jersey, who with Representative Henry Waxman, D-California, has led the charge to expose details of Halliburton's dealings in Iraq. "This sweetheart, no-bid contract given to Halliburton spikes up by hundreds of millions of dollars each week. It's outrageous."

The outrageousness does not stop there. The value of a contract between the Pentagon and Halliburton to manage military bases could end up costing as much as $2 billion.

Cheney's Halliburton Ties Remain - CBS News

Cheney's Halliburtion Stock Options Jumped 3,281% In Single Year | Fired Up! America

An analysis released today by the Office of Senator Frank R. Lautenberg reveals that Vice President Cheney’s Halliburton stock options have increased in value 3,281 percent in one year. The stock options, which were worth $241,498 one year ago are now valued at $8,165, 489.07.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2007/02/07/dollarsariveiraq372ready.jpg

Please give us a history lesson of when Clinton used Haliburton with no bid contracts.
Oh yeah, Clinton was a democrat so it was Okay.

You do know that Haliburton is in 81 countries, and are job ready anywhere in the world. No other company is as efficient at what Halibirton does than Haliburton.

You do realize that the rebuilding that needs to be done has to be an immediate process, not one that takes years of government bureaucracy, and red tape with the bidding. This is why almost all presidents have used no bid contracts.

Last edited:
When this nation provided Democrats the House and Senate in 2006, you guaranteed two years of inaction that led to the decline of our nation and the corruption of TARP. You then had the Porkulus bill for almost a trillion, and when that runs out you will be stuck with an additional bill paying for all the government jobs that saved. And now the absolute corruption of the over one trillion dollar health care debacle.

We opened the flood gates to massive corruption, and I will be the first to say I told ewe this was coming. Many of us did. And you know what's even funnier about this corruption? They'll call it law too.

We had corruption when republicans held the majority. They did the same things democrats are doing now.

The corruption of TARP? What do you mean? Its being paid back. Ok?

TARP was Bush!! Let's get that right..

And it is being paid back because of democrats..

Let's all remember the repukes that got caught up in the Jack Abromoff scandal..

That wasn't directed at you scott.. Even though yours was the quote I used.

Last edited:
You are still missing significant sums on TARP. The corruption of TARP is till astounding to me, the flood gates on corruption were opened, and here we are.

Dude!! Tarp was Bush and the republicans.. Get it right!!

Why do you morons always have to attempt to rewrite history??

You morons are the fuckups!! The evidence is there..

Just saw Pelosi spinning the Rangel slap on the wrist. Imagine if that creep had an 'R' by his name? What would Pelosi be saying today? 10% approval really does say it all about this worst U.S. Congress in history. Make 2010 count people.

You folks do realize Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Dodd, and Gaithner fed Bush TARP, and now we are hearing at least one (Gaithner) lied to everyone on AIG. Bush was a complete clown, Obama also thought TARP was a swell idea, and every Democrat and his brother authored it.

We all know Bush sucked, why outBush Bush as a Democrat?

Hello?

You are still missing significant sums on TARP. The corruption of TARP is till astounding to me, the flood gates on corruption were opened, and here we are.

Dude!! Tarp was Bush and the republicans.. Get it right!!

Why do you morons always have to attempt to rewrite history??

You morons are the fuckups!! The evidence is there..

WHAT??????
The democrats could have stopped it, they had control of Congress, and the Senate.
For the love of God, try to be honest before you post your lies, you doofus.

You folks do realize Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Dodd, and Gaithner fed Bush TARP, and now we are hearing at least one (Gaithner) lied to everyone on AIG. Bush was a complete clown, Obama also thought TARP was a swell idea, and every Democrat and his brother authored it.

We all know Bush sucked, why outBush Bush as a Democrat?

Hello?

Who authored the TARP doesn't have a simple answer.

Dianne Feinstein (D) was the sponsor of some of it; but so was:

John Kerry - D,
Inhofe - R,
Baucus - D,
Pryor - D,
Hatch - R,
Corker - R,
Frank - D
LaTourette - R
Bilirakis - R
Cummins - D
Hare - D
Giffords - D
Maloney - D
Blackburn - R
Israel - D
Peters, D
Dingell - D
Thompson - D
Paulsen - R
Rangel - D
Moore - D
Wilson - D
Murphy - D
Rohrabacher - R
Grayson - D
Lungren - R
Brady - D

I think that covers all of the bills that make up the TARP.

Now which ideas belong to whom is difficult to say, but:

The TARP Reform and Accountability Act that passed the House last month also included another Hinchey-authored (D) provision that was included in the bill earlier in the legislative process.

Senator Gregg (R) was one of the lead congressional negotiators on legislation that created TARP in October 2008,

So, whatever TARP turns out to be in the end, at least it was bipartisian!!

Corrupt repugz ? NEVER. Forget partisan bullshit.
Everyone in DC is a lying scumbag in a war against YOU

Silverado: Neil Bush and the Savings and Loan Scandal. | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com
John McCain's Role In The $160.1 Billion Lincoln Savings & Loan Collapse [2008]
critcrim.org
How Television Sold the Panama Invasion
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ&feature=related]YouTube - Oliver North Questioned - Rex 84 Exposed During Iran Contra[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8XWZcL7ZyY&feature=related]YouTube - A Look Back at the Iran/Contra Scandal[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJ5MEvksgk&feature=related]YouTube - McCain and Lieberman Exposed[/ame]

97 billion?

97 Billion? That's about what Republicans spent on Iraq in four months. Ok, now, what about the other six years?

The Democrats supported Bush on the invasion, spending, raising the debt limit, and hell every bill except Terry Schiavo and SCHIPs.

I think the main question that should be asked here, is why do other posters always rise to the bait that people like "Titanic Sailor" dangle in front of you?

Obviously the guy is a partisan troll, who makes like six of these types of threads a day.

The only thing that keeps them going, aside from him bumping them is people answering him.

So, why do it? Why bother? His mind will never change, and neither will his troll-like tactics.

I mean, what kind of OP is that? Certainly flame zone material, and it's almost exactly the same as the one he started the other day.

Does anyone really think that a thread with that kind of opening is going to develop into an enjoyable conversation?

Last edited:
Seriously,a 10% approval rating really does say it all about this Dem-led worst U.S. Congress in history. They have done all of the so-called "Terrible" things they accused Republicans of doing and much much more. Absolute Power really does Corrupt Absolutely. Reid & Pelosi gotta go. Make 2010 count.

Forum List

Back