I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

In truth, any political discussion is brutal for Obammunists right now. WE TOLD EWE THIS WAS COMING! But NOOOOOOOO, ewe would not listen. Happy now?

Report: Level of poverty growing - NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA

Poverty increasing. Students being denied an opportunity for education because state college professors and administrators were more interested in hundreds of thousands in salaries over the futures of our young ...........

Government salaries completely out of whack, many don't even pay into SS and never will, unfunded pension promises at the expense of the taxpaer which should be illegal, and on and on and our people are suffering.

"The thief will only take so much until the owner takes notice."

The people are noticing their government thieves.........

obama-chosen-one.jpg

but he doesn't look corrupt.........~S~

(D) Eric Massa is now saying that the Democratic leadership concocted this scandal to force him out over Health Care. He was possibly going to vote against it and this apparently upset the Democratic leadership enough to get rid of him. This President and the Democrats have engaged in some pretty awful dirty politics these last couple of years and i think the People have noticed. Make 2010 count.

I think the main question that should be asked here, is why do other posters always rise to the bait that people like "Titanic Sailor" dangle in front of you?

Obviously the guy is a partisan troll, who makes like six of these types of threads a day.

The only thing that keeps them going, aside from him bumping them is people answering him.

So, why do it? Why bother? His mind will never change, and neither will his troll-like tactics.

I mean, what kind of OP is that? Certainly flame zone material, and it's almost exactly the same as the one he started the other day.

Does anyone really think that a thread with that kind of opening is going to develop into an enjoyable conversation?

TS isn't here for the enjoyment. I suspect like CruciallyStupidFrank he is here as some form of employment. Oh there is the obvious latent racism but the mindless vitrol is all tea bag talking point all of the time.. I'm sure it is nothing personal...unless his control agents wish it so.

hahaha, WTF Huggy?

Geezus, so wrong I don't know where to start.

Bye man. Peace.

So wrong.. yet so right. I have watched your posts for a few months. I guess you at the least don't call everyone who disagrees a "liberal".

My main criticism is your lack of accuracy in history recent and beyond. There is a blindness of fact that chews at reason.

I get it that you hate Obama. I just don't understand what you offer as evidense. Almost catagorically nothing. Most fundi neo cons ...OK even the Newish Blue Dog democrats in congress and the senate spew rediculous talking points with no attempt at fact. Here at US MB you are subjected to real time scrutiny. This isn't a right wing(fascist) radio talk show. You actually are expected to back up claims with refferences ... real refferences.

Maybe you lack the embarrassment gene like so many of the dumbed down that come here to relish in eating shit and telling each other it is chocolate cake.

Why do I bother? Come to the light TS...It won't make you a liberal...There is nothing wrong with research and reason.

(D) Eric Massa is now saying that the Democratic leadership concocted this scandal to force him out over Health Care. He was possibly going to vote against it and this apparently upset the Democratic leadership enough to get rid of him. This President and the Democrats have engaged in some pretty awful dirty politics these last couple of years and i think the People have noticed. Make 2010 count.

Ah, you posted an entire thread about this. Let's keep it there, okay?

No really, the problem is me, and instead of challenging an assertion, or any historical assertion, somehow my view is inaccurate or wrong or in the minority view, because you said so.

whatever Oprah.

Yes, only 1,677 views.

The Democrats are not the most corrupt Party in our nation. I'm turning over a new leaf. ;)

I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

What?

Have you been living in a cave for the last 40 years or something?

Well...better late than never, I suppose, Titanic.

Welcome to the monkey house, cousin.

Forum List

Back