I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's Debt Limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies."

Gee who do you think said that? That was the current President giving his pompous and self-righteous speech in Congress right before he voted against raising the Debt Limit. He was just one of many Democrats who gave the same kind of pompous and self-righteous speech that day. Now in a low-down sneaky fashion,they quietly vote to raise the Debt Limit. Like i said earlier,all this dishonesty & hypocrisy has to come back and haunt the Democrats at some point. Maybe this will begin in 2010. I guess we'll see.

Do me a favor. Get a video of yourself being water-boarded by professionals. Post it on Youtube and explain how it ISN'T torture.

Do all of us a favor, watch the innocent people jump out of the Twin Towers and fall to their deaths, then and only then tell me how the two compare???

You are a nasty person.

You're a dumb ass....but hey...have a Merry Christmas....and hope you got cheap health insurance...otherwise you are going to get hit with a 40% special tax on the perceived value of your plan...:lol:

Do me a favor. Get a video of yourself being water-boarded by professionals. Post it on Youtube and explain how it ISN'T torture.

Do all of us a favor, watch the innocent people jump out of the Twin Towers and fall to their deaths, then and only then tell me how the two compare???

You are a nasty person.

GWV is only nasty to you because that poster called your bluff. And as your recourse? Your ANSWER IS TELLING.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

You are a nasty person.

Nasty? How do you get that? You can't handle the truth, but I don't publically call you a DUMBASS WHIMP, oopps......:oops:

Merry Christmas!!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's Debt Limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies."

Gee who do you think said that? That was the current President giving his pompous and self-righteous speech in Congress right before he voted against raising the Debt Limit. He was just one of many Democrats who gave the same kind of pompous and self-righteous speech that day. Now in a low-down sneaky fashion,they quietly vote to raise the Debt Limit. Like i said earlier,all this dishonesty & hypocrisy has to come back and haunt the Democrats at some point. Maybe this will begin in 2010. I guess we'll see.

We will know in little over 11 months from now.....it will be amazing how fast it turns around, deja vu 1994.....

[/B]

You are a nasty person.

Nasty? How do you get that? You can't handle the truth, but I don't publically call you a DUMBASS WHIMP, oopps......:oops:

Merry Christmas!!!

Using 9/11 suffering as a reason to torture makes you nasty. You are a nasy person.

You are a nasty person.

Merry Christmas!!!

Using 9/11 suffering as a reason to torture makes you nasty. You are a nasy person.

Flying jet Liners into buildings to kill innocent people qualifies for water boarding, get over it.....:ahole-1:

Merry Christmas..... :eusa_naughty:

So you don't see how those things are corruption?:disbelief:
Why doesn't that surprise me?

Your projecting, dean. I'm not a republican, and all this crap about the new definition of torture from your wing on the left, and your defintion of mass murderer is just hilarious. No wonder no one takes you serious enough to asnwer your questions. Keep asking though. Maybe some on your fringe left will answer them for you.

There is a big difference between torture, and discomfort, you buffoon. PM me if you want to hear about how the Germans did their torture during WWII. Then you tell me which is torture, and which is discomfort. Until then, have a Merry Christmas.

You are a nasty person.

Merry Christmas!!!

No he isn't NASTY...he's correct. The only reason he's 'NASTY' is that he's again called you out...Called your bluff.

And to the 9/11 suffering? WHAT was it *YOU* were trying to do?

Congrats! That must make you an EQUAL asshole, if not surpassing.

*Merry Christmas*

From TARP, to the rip off porkulus bill, to the health care industry porkulus bill, to the 9000 plus earmarks, to the back room bribes, to the complete LACK of transparency, to maintaining or exceeding the Bush failures, to GM walking away from their environmental obligations in bankruptcy. I know I've left a ton out. Are we out of Iraq and Afghanistan yet? How's the war for oil going?

This is awesome. I know how this movie ends:

"With all of these folks paying the cost, both failed Republicans and Democrats, and America getting her government back from them."

I think we take the Kennedy compound by eminent domain, remove all government pensions and they all go on Social Security, and we move all politicians to Detroit, Harlem, or Watts.

Government reform for a CHANGE!

:clap2:

Do people have 99% of their brains sucked out or just shut down for unbelievably idiotic partisan rants?

Why I am not surprised?

But, dishonesty & hypocrisy comes from both sides. Criticizing Obama's and Dems doesn't mean that the other side is better. Republicans are no against raising debt limit, but wait, they were for it when they had power. So basically, both parties are bringing up fiscal responsibility only when they're not the majority party.

I am for fiscal responsibility, but I am for it all the time. Being fiscally responsible is not a bad thing and when Dems are calling for it, I'll support them and when Reps are calling for it, I'll support them too. Raising the debt limit shows they are not planning to be responsible. Spending money you don't have is not responsible thing to do. Spending our kids future, neither.

Your projecting, dean. I'm not a republican, and all this crap about the new definition of torture from your wing on the left, and your defintion of mass murderer is just hilarious. No wonder no one takes you serious enough to asnwer your questions. Keep asking though. Maybe some on your fringe left will answer them for you.

There is a big difference between torture, and discomfort, you buffoon. PM me if you want to hear about how the Germans did their torture during WWII. Then you tell me which is torture, and which is discomfort. Until then, have a Merry Christmas.

What is even worse is what Al Queda does to prisoners. As far as WW2--I think the Japanese hold the title to what torture really meant--& it sure wasn't getting someone's head wet--:lol::lol:

What is even worse is what Al Queda does to prisoners. As far as WW2--I think the Japanese hold the title to what torture really meant--& it sure wasn't getting someone's head wet--:lol::lol:

You bet. I don't think waterboarding qualifies as torture either. Uncomfortable, yes, but torture no. They had doctors on site as well.

I would sure take waterboarding over having finger and toe nails pulled out. Having a battery wired up to genitals or being whipped with barbed wire. Waterboarding sounds a little tame by comparison.

Wonder if the Japanese and Germans had Doctors on site during WWII??? YOu can bet your ass Al Queda sure doesn't.

Last edited:

You bet. I don't think waterboarding qualifies as torture either. Uncomfortable, yes, but torture no. They had doctors on site as well.

I would sure take waterboarding over having finger and toe nails pulled out. Having a battery wired up to genitals or being whipped with barbed wire. Waterboarding sounds a little tame by comparison.

Wonder if the Japanese and Germans had Doctors on site during WWII??? YOu can bet your ass Al Queda sure doesn't.

In Germany, the man I knew was tortured by a Dr. Took off a knuckle at a time until he reached the shoulder....all done in a 3 week period.

Time to shift gears folks, this administration may end up being the most hated of all time. I didn't think it could be done to be honest, but here we are. On the precipice of complete financial disaster, and no one to blame but Uncle Sam.............

There's no administration even close to the level of corruption we are seeing todfay. Awesome.

Hey, the "system worked". That's on par with "way to go Brownie" or a shade below "Mission Accomplished".

hahaha

Where did they get that toad Napolitano from anyways? Was she running horse shows too before Obama?

;)

Forum List

Back