A politically induced shift in race demographics...Has any other government ever done this?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
ATENTION MODS- Please note, there are only two threads in “politics” with greater political tone than this.

It’s really no secret that our politicians have blatantly ignored and refused to enforce the laws that We The People voted to the books long ago. Many claim that .GOV as a whole, Republicans and Democrats alike have done all they can to essentially keep our borders open with the hopes of increasing population, GDP and tax revenues...I tend to want to agree. When did this start....the Reagan era? Was this the “unspoken” part of Reganomics? Did the Mexicratic Congress really have to twist his arm to sign the Amnesty Bill?
Has anything like this ever been executed by any other government? You have to admit, if this was intentional the execution has been quite brilliant. You know, trickle them in over three decades so nobody really sees it coming....haha
Let’s be honest, we’d see civil unrest like never before witnessed if .GOV told us today...”Hey Americans, were gonna drop 29 million illegal aliens in your country and you’re gonna have to pay for them and their litters of children for eternity.”
Have U.S. politicians laid a model out there for other governments and will any follow suit? Will the citizens of other nations see it coming like we didn’t?

ATENTION MODS- Please note, there are only two threads in “politics” with greater political tone than this.

It’s really no secret that our politicians have blatantly ignored and refused to enforce the laws that We The People voted to the books long ago. Many claim that .GOV as a whole, Republicans and Democrats alike have done all they can to essentially keep our borders open with the hopes of increasing population, GDP and tax revenues...I tend to want to agree. When did this start....the Reagan era? Was this the “unspoken” part of Reganomics? Did the Mexicratic Congress really have to twist his arm to sign the Amnesty Bill?
Has anything like this ever been executed by any other government? You have to admit, if this was intentional the execution has been quite brilliant. You know, trickle them in over three decades so nobody really sees it coming....haha
Let’s be honest, we’d see civil unrest like never before witnessed if .GOV told us today...”Hey Americans, were gonna drop 29 million illegal aliens in your country and you’re gonna have to pay for them and their litters of children for eternity.”
Have U.S. politicians laid a model out there for other governments and will any follow suit? Will the citizens of other nations see it coming like we didn’t?

Which party has the white folks who aren't having babies at a sufficient rate? I think its a European ancestry wide trend that doesn't belong to the German Christian Democrats or whoever.

Many generations from now humans are going to be tanner on the whole. Think of the money we'll save in tanning salons and sun screen.

If I'm reincarnated I'll miss tan lines in a way though ;)

Which party has the white folks who aren't having babies at a sufficient rate? I think its a European ancestry wide trend that doesn't belong to the German Christian Democrats or whoever.

Many generations from now humans are going to be tanner on the whole. Think of the money we'll save in tanning salons and sun screen.

Are you saying that had white folks continued having litters of children the government would not have BEEN FORCED to ignore our laws?
Are you a proponent of government ignoring the will of The People?
You must be an awesome American?

Last edited:

Are you saying that had white folks continued having litters of children the government would have not BEEN FORCED to ignore our laws?

Yeah, the Bill of Rights is there to stomp on the will of the majority when necessary. Every Pilgrim or Puritan descendant who felt the need to flee persecution in the old world made certain of that.

If we have 500 million people and a functional economy that did not function on a bag of banking tricks and the situation might be different. As it is we're both a declining power and the rest of the world is naturally catching up after a period of stability. Go figure, no Japanese invasion and civil war for several decades and China begins to prosper.

Awesome? You make me blush. I'm more of a realist with a longer term outlook. Healthcare is one of our problems the Greeks did not have. The rest....meh.

FWIW, I'd let another wave of Bosnians in or whoever also. I'm pretty please with our South Asian Indian imports. We need to keep them from leaving! Whoever Charles Lindbergh descended from, we could have left them overseas lol. I don't like that man.

Are you saying that had white folks continued having litters of children the government would have not BEEN FORCED to ignore our laws?

Yeah, the Bill of Rights is there to stomp on the will of the majority when necessary. Every Pilgrim or Puritan descendant who felt the need to flee persecution in the old world made certain of that.

If we have 500 million people and a functional economy that did not function on a bag of banking tricks and the situation might be different. As it is we're both a declining power and the rest of the world is naturally catching up after a period of stability. Go figure, no Japanese invasion and civil war for several decades and China begins to prosper.

Awesome? You make me blush. I'm more of a realist with a longer term outlook. Healthcare is one of our problems the Greeks did not have. The rest....meh.

That’s a lot of meaningless mumbo-jumbo...does that mean you support government working against the will of The People?
(this is a check yes or no)

You can blame the mother fucker Lyndon Johnson in 1965 when he signed the Hart-Celler Immigration Bill.

Thanks to that demonic bill, our demographics began a sharp change, and frankly fucked this country like nothing else ever could.

You can blame the mother fucker Lyndon Johnson in 1965 when he signed the Hart-Celler Immigration Bill.

Thanks to that demonic bill, our demographics began a sharp change, and frankly fucked this country like nothing else ever could.

I agree...
Johnson and Reagan fucked Americans like nobody else ever has.

That’s a lot of meaningless mumbo-jumbo...does that mean you support government working against the will of The People?

I said that earlier. You asked more questions and made a joke about awesome....bring up something and I just might reply.

I said that earlier. You asked more questions and made a joke about awesome....bring up something and I just might reply.

Why don’t you tell me what questions to ask you and then I’ll ask them...we can pretend this is one of those phony CNN interviews.

“That’s a lot of meaningless mumbo-jumbo...does that mean you support government working against the will of The People?
(this is a check yes or no)”

Why don’t you tell me what questions to ask you and then I’ll ask them...we can pretend this is one of those phony CNN interviews.

“That’s a lot of meaningless mumbo-jumbo...does that mean you support government working against the will of The People?

This is like hanging out with a bad girlfriend.

Let me try a different format.

You said "Are you saying that had white folks continued having litters of children the government would have not BEEN FORCED to ignore our laws?"
I replied, "If we have 500 million people and a functional economy that did not function on a bag of banking tricks and the situation might be different. As it is we're both a declining power and the rest of the world is naturally catching up after a period of stability. Go figure, no Japanese invasion and civil war for several decades and China begins to prosper."

You also said, " Are you a proponent of government ignoring the will of The People?"
I replied, "I replied, "Yeah, the Bill of Rights is there to stomp on the will of the majority when necessary. Every Pilgrim or Puritan descendant who felt the need to flee persecution in the old world made certain of that.""

You said,"You must be an awesome American?"
I replied, "Awesome? You make me blush. I'm more of a realist with a longer term outlook. Healthcare is one of our problems the Greeks did not have. The rest....meh"

You said "Are you saying that had white folks continued having litters of children the government would have not BEEN FORCED to ignore our laws?"
I replied, "If we have 500 million people and a functional economy that did not function on a bag of banking tricks and the situation might be different. As it is we're both a declining power and the rest of the world is naturally catching up after a period of stability. Go figure, no Japanese invasion and civil war for several decades and China begins to prosper."

You also said, " Are you a proponent of government ignoring the will of The People?"
I replied, "I replied, "Yeah, the Bill of Rights is there to stomp on the will of the majority when necessary. Every Pilgrim or Puritan descendant who felt the need to flee persecution in the old world made certain of that.""

I replied, "Awesome? You make me blush. I'm more of a realist with a longer term outlook. Healthcare is one of our problems the Greeks did not have. The rest....meh"

I hear ya, if I was unAmerican trash I wouldn’t want to give straight answers to those scary questions either.

I hear ya, if I was unAmerican trash I wouldn’t want to give straight answers to those scary questions either.

Did that really seem like I was dodging? In certain cases the government needs to totally smash the will of the majority, that is why we have the Bill of Rights.

Forum List

Back