I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

The first post in this thread is utterly ridiculous and partisan...BUT

What ever happened to revolt and revolution in this country? I seriously think we need to get a Revolt party (no, not the Tea Baggers) to kick EVERYONE out. No incumbents for the next 4 years.

"Among his well researched conclusions: (insert presidents name here) deliberately mispreresented the provisions and effects of his tax cuts; lied about his ties to corporate criminals; and presented deceptive claims to sell controversial policies on stem cell research, missile defense, abortion, energy, health care, education and the environment."

this paragraph could be applied to any of the last 5 presidents.

That's the sad truth.

You can't be president without these traits.

I disagree Misty, you can have a President without those traits. In fact, we are guaranteed one in our near future, the people have had it with these elitists.

obama_approval_index_march_10_2010.jpg

It will take a couple of years for the Republicans to have enough power to overthrow this tyrannical health care decree by Democrats. Once we eliminate this corrupt bill, I don't trust the Republicans to cut costs any more than Democrats, which is what we need. The only folks who can do the job to reform health care are some tough as nails independents who can make some extremely tough reforms without being shot by the establishment.

It will take a couple of years for the Republicans to have enough power to overthrow this tyrannical health care decree by Democrats. Once we eliminate this corrupt bill, I don't trust the Republicans to cut costs any more than Democrats, which is what we need. The only folks who can do the job to reform health care are some tough as nails independents who can make some extremely tough reforms without being shot by the establishment.

Have you always been the dumbest kid in class?

The shape and substance of Health care "reform" was wholy decreed by the heath care and pharm corps. They literally spent billions to make it so. Anyone that believes differently is a complete idiot. And your idiocy is a pre existing condition.

I really don't have time to address your needs Huggy. I have a babe already. Thanks.

If you believe even half of what you said is true, you need medical help. Good luck with that. And it is quite obvious you have not read my posts, or reading comprehension challenged.

Take it easy. Out.

I really don't have time to address your needs Huggy. I have a babe already. Thanks.

If you believe even half of what you said is true, you need medical help. Good luck with that. And it is quite obvious you have not read my posts, or reading comprehension challenged.

Take it easy. Out.

We will all need medical help sooner or later. Ya I don't read all of your offerings. Your ship is in distress and no amount of SOS's will save it. My needs are very well taken care of. But thanks for your concern.

Let me expand on my previous point.

First you need to think outside your partisan box. I will use Baucus from Monteena as an example. He received most of the funds needed in his last election from the HMO's. There are several web sites that have done the homework on this issue and you can see it for yourself.

Corruption, bribary, backroom deals,...that is what has driven the attempt to offset Obamas effort (and that was the main reason he got elected) to corral the thieves, vampires and gouls that profiteer off of the pain, suffering, death of american citizens... not to mention the strangle hold of expense that cripples small business from being changed to a level playing field by the will of the majority of americans.

Lies about death panels. Fear mongering and scare tactics? Lies about what we get vs what every other industrialized countries citizens receive many of whom are our competitors. Just from the business angle alone we should have a single payer system. More lies about how much others in thier respective countries envy our system. You don't think any of them would be force to change thier system to model after ours if they desired it so?

Our representatives have been bribed to lie and our media has been bombarded by these devils to keep the sheep stupid and afraid. That is not free market. It is the purest form of Fascism. The take over and control of government by a select group of industry is fascism no matter how some try to spin the definition.

These forces have been playing americans against americans that are predisposed to fight and are lying to everyone to make it and keep it so.

It is sick how easily our dumbed down population can be so simply deceived.

I can present this argument at any level you wish. The indifferent crybabies that do not want to hear the truth but would rather be entertained and cheerlead those they think represent them are the true juveniles. The only real question is are you an american first or a member of some sophomoric club.

Take it easy. Out.

We will all need medical help sooner or later. Ya I don't read all of your offerings. Your ship is in distress and no amount of SOS's will save it. My needs are very well taken care of. But thanks for your concern.

First you need to think outside your partisan box. I will use Baucus from Monteena as an example. He received most of the funds needed in his last election from the HMO's. There are several web sites that have done the homework on this issue and you can see it for yourself.

Corruption, bribary, backroom deals,...that is what has driven the attempt to offset Obamas effort (and that was the main reason he got elected) to corral the thieves, vampires and gouls that profiteer off of the pain, suffering, death of american citizens... not to mention the strangle hold of expense that cripples small business from being changed to a level playing field by the will of the majority of americans.

Lies about death panels. Fear mongering and scare tactics? Lies about what we get vs what every other industrialized countries citizens receive many of whom are our competitors. Just from the business angle alone we should have a single payer system. More lies about how much others in thier respective countries envy our system. You don't think any of them would be force to change thier system to model after ours if they desired it so?

Our representatives have been bribed to lie and our media has been bombarded by these devils to keep the sheep stupid and afraid. That is not free market. It is the purest form of Fascism. The take over and control of government by a select group of industry is fascism no matter how some try to spin the definition.

These forces have been playing americans against americans that are predisposed to fight and are lying to everyone to make it and keep it so.

I can present this argument at any level you wish. The indifferent crybabies that do not want to hear the truth but would rather be entertained and cheerlead those they think represent them are the true juveniles. The only real question is are you an american first or a member of some sophomoric club.

Nice story dipshit. Too bad it's The madman Obama who practices Corruption, bribary and backroom deals. ~BH

I guess it's just me:

Of more than 350,000 responses to a vote posted on msnbc.com, more than 65 percent of respondents said they are “angry” with the legislation and believe it constitutes increased government involvement in health care. Just 22 percent said they were “excited,” believing the overhaul to be a step in the right direction for America.

What Americans really think about the overhaul - Health care reform- msnbc.com

65% angry on an "msnbc" poll!! They didn't mention the other 6% who also were concerned as well.

The airwaves are going nuts. This is an entire new age in politics. Democrats have set the stage for the future in this nation, and I really hope it was all worth it. They had legitimate issues and policies that may never see the light of day in our near future. Idiots.

Take it easy. Out.

Nice story dipshit. Too bad it's The madman Obama who practices Corruption, bribary and backroom deals. ~BH

But there's a few points made that are relevant....

We are paying more & more for government that results in less &less of what the American dream was meant to be

and Americans are more polarized now than perhaps the civil war

think about it, just how does one gauge the overall health and well being of a nation?

~S~

This is an awful day in this nation, and the manufactured glee over this bill today in Washington is just another part of the corruption. Very scary times.

This is an awful day in this nation, and the manufactured glee over this bill today in Washington is just another part of the corruption. Very scary times.

What really concerned me was Pelosi and others walking past the protesters after it passed. She was carrying an oversized gavel and they were walking with their arms locked.....it was like she was saying "let them eat cake"...

And either one of the foillowing were her intetnions:

To incite more anger to make those that oppose the HCR bill as an angry mob
To rub in their faces that they are not getting from their government what they want.

Either way, it was wrong, immature and sad that this is what our government has become...

"by the people yet only for one half of the people"

Old, have you ever seen our nation in this much trouble? I have not. Awful thing to witness actually.

Forum List

Back