I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

No shit huh? unbelievable. ;)

You need to get your own show on Fox. You have all of the neccesary skills. Hystreria, the ability to spread fear and lie bald faced. Extremely selective memory. No alleigence to truth...a butt licker and cock sucker of the elite you wish you were yet have not a thing in comon with. You worship those that spit on you and are amused at your stupidity like those that pay Beck his check.

What did you call it when Bush refused to include Afgahnistan and Iraq in the budget? No spending problem THERE!...move along ....nothing to see here... You are such a dissengenuous sack of steaming shit.

If you did any honest research you would know who what and how the mortgage scam happened and understand why even that moron Bush HAD to act. If the $hit sandwich Obama was given on day one to unravel and repair not to mention the accounting of two unneccesary wars, had not been here waiting for him the economy including the deficit would hardly be worth mentioning. I know it...every intelligent budget pundit knows it yet somehow there you are screeching like a little school girl about how Obama got us in this fix. Go fuck yourself you pissant liar.

Face it asshole. You are just another chicken shit racist that doesn't have the guts to just come out and admit you don't like a person of color in the White House.

You are deceitful at best and probably a traitor more destructive than anything a Muslim could perpetrate short of flying a plane into one of our buildings.

Just sayin...

Wow Huggy! Only a true RACIST could bring race into an issue that had none, you ignorant piece of garbage. Are you a troll, or do you just look like one, dumbass

Wow Huggy! Only a true RACIST could bring race into an issue that had none, you ignorant piece of garbage. Are you a troll, or do you just look like one, dumbass

Unless you can argue intelligently against my points including the explictives...bite me.

And no...I won't put you on my list. You are too insignificant.

I'm sorry I just thought since you were throwing the word "Racist" around I would just make some assumptions of my own. My bad, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings !!!

Have some warm milk and cookies and everything will be better.....I promise

I'm sorry I just thought since you were throwing the word "Racist" around I would just make some assumptions of my own. My bad, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings !!!

Have some warm milk and cookies and everything will be better.....I promise

I do not "just throw out the word racist" without cause.

TS has been throwing a fuckin tantrum ever since Obamas campaigne. I can take Obama or leave him. I am not a member of his political party. The Health Care bill was a farce but at least he had the guts to try and get something passed. I respect Obama and believe he is doing his honest best under extraordinary circumstances. He is given zero credit by these racist scum even when they benefit directly by his efforts. The only thing lacking credibility in my accusation is Titanic Sailor having admitted I am correct. He will not do that because he is a coward.

Well I am fairly new here, and don't like it when that word is thrown around just trying to incite someone to respond.

How can you compliment a guy for "Trying to get something done" when this has to be the biggest piece of garbage legislation since Medicare D, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security.

Now before its stated that Repub's are the ones who passed those, simple fact is that I was not alive when all of that crap was enstated into legislation. I am looking into the future of my family and my children's and do not like what I see. After an article I read on Iceland today about how people are leaving in droves only a few years after their financial system collapse it really starts to make someone wonder if we should not take a step back from things like this and start looking at what other countries are doing and what is not working. Nationalized healthcare has not worked in any country that has tried it, and this bill is the same type of system. Lets get as many americans on the dole of the american government and we will always have power to control the minions. This is wrong any way you look at it my friend.

Huggy is a useless ass hole with no argument. He has had the shit kicked out of him for his entire life, and well, this what happens to these losers.

I gave up on him, he is hopeless.

It's not the first time he's started a debate by losing with the racism charge. It's all he has.

Huggy's point is there will not be a VAT, there will be no increase in taxation, porkulus and 9000 earmarks were good for our nation, we should fight drug wars against helpless poor people all over the planet and stay in Iraq forever, and this new healthcare sellout to the drug, insurance, government, and hospital industries was a good thing.

That's what he is trying to say, but words escape him.

As the words do for most Lib's. All they use is their rhetoric instead of hard facts. Or the Blame George Bush Line always makes me crack up laughing

When they have nothing to say, use the racism card...............

Sad.

Who does he think I am? A Democrat?

Well I am fairly new here, and don't like it when that word is thrown around just trying to incite someone to respond.

How can you compliment a guy for "Trying to get something done" when this has to be the biggest piece of garbage legislation since Medicare D, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security.

Now before its stated that Repub's are the ones who passed those, simple fact is that I was not alive when all of that crap was enstated into legislation. I am looking into the future of my family and my children's and do not like what I see. After an article I read on Iceland today about how people are leaving in droves only a few years after their financial system collapse it really starts to make someone wonder if we should not take a step back from things like this and start looking at what other countries are doing and what is not working. Nationalized healthcare has not worked in any country that has tried it, and this bill is the same type of system. Lets get as many americans on the dole of the american government and we will always have power to control the minions. This is wrong any way you look at it my friend.

Maybe if you studied history, you'd understand why and how we ended up here and have a better view of a possibile solution. As for the future, that's not the problem. Today is the problem and here's why.

We have a block of people who want two diametrically opposite things. They want lower taxes and a lower debt. They don't want to pass the debt on to their children and grandchildren and don't want to pay more taxes. If we don't want to pay it off, then there is no alternative but passing it on. There is no magic bullet for this. Someone will have to pay off this debt. The only question is, will it be us (adults who are alive now) or will it be our children or grandchildren.

If there is a third option, I'm all ears.

Yes we want lower taxes. But as you guys look at what the ramifications are of your actions, look at these. If you lower taxes people spend more, No? Lower business taxes, more people hire, Yes? Now the way I see it, if there are more jobs, more people spending money, government spending under control, paying down the national debt, all of a sudden my idea doesn't look so flawed either. So now comes the part where we have to start truly deciding who we want to fix this mess in Washington. I can tell you now, its not who is there now!!

Exactly. Now he'll call you a racist for suggesting government reform and cutbacks.

Well....at least you read. That's more than I can confirm about the miniature intellect of TS.

I do my research and would council you to take a deep breath and stop letting the fear mongers enter your brain. Pretend you are in the championship BB game and your free throws will win the game. You must ignore the rabid noises coming from the stands..especially from under the basket and most especially from the commentators on the TV with statistics on how you have no chance.

The problems with Iceland where they had a very small and deceptively stable society ...a net energy cost of zero. They got complaicent. They unwittingly fell into the trap of greed with the bundled crap mortgages supposedly gauranteed by AIG. Icelands specific undoing was that thier economy was so fine tuned that it didn't take much to throw it off balance.

OK lets examine my statement about Obama. What all the neo con fascistic pundits never include in thier attempt to persuade against everything Obama tries is that billion of dollars are being funneled by lobbiests to prevent any change from the monopoly they have on the money trough. Why do you think the Health care bill was so bogus? Because Obama wanted a bogus bill? It was made so by billions of Ins. and Pharm dollars trading hands every step of the way for the last year. Every commitee...every way every senator and congressman was approached with bribes and threats. Threats against re-election...bribes for re-election... The bill would have never even been voted on without some form of agreement with the Ins and Pharms.

It is a start. It almost covers all of us. There is more work to do though. Now we have to exterminate the insects on K Street so phase two...getting the gouls and vampires out of the business of capitalizing on pain sufferering and death of americans. To do that we must tear down the conduit of thier blood money to our representatives.

To say all other single payer health care systems in the industrial world are not working is rediculous. If you believe that then you do not do any independant research and are ultimately a lacky for those that benefit most from our health care system...that would be the titans of that industry..its patients...us ...come in a very distant second.

TS is a racist nitwit. Evidence is rich in his threads where he repeatedly replies to himself. That is what it is... You be the judge... It is to me like a mental patient cornered babbling incoherant nonsense that only make sense in a deranged fantasy.

Fear...more fear...that is what he sells.... That is what he knows.

Thank all the Kool-Aid drinkers and liberal fools that fell for all of Obama's bullshit and that hope and change crap. these assholes put this loser in office and all of us will pay for this for the rest of our lives!!! Now this fool is surrendering the use of our nukes to the terrorist. What a fool and danger this man is!!!! God help this country!!!!!

So if I am reading right, and blocking out all the bullshit i am hearing from the stands, I should hear the truth? OK so in your statement you refer to all the lobbyist that have their hands in the pockets and the treasury trough. Wasn't it your precious Obama that promised Transparency so that we could see all of this going on? Wasn't it Obama that promised no lobbyist in the White House. Well there are two things that he has already blown to shit. Why should I trust a man who is clearly trying to funnel us all in like a heard of cattle and tell us what is good for us. It ALMOST covers us all. Kiss my ass, I don't want the Government covering anyone who isn't truly in need of it. This bill is the most useless piece of garbage that has been passed in nearly 50 years.

Stand up be responsible for yourself and work hard to get your own coverage. Introduce true reform that takes down the walls between states, introduce TORT reform to eliminate BS lawsuits against doctors. There is a good start. And quite frankly a better start than the start you have right now. And that my friend is thinking for myself. I don't follow the beat of the drummer that is leading me over a cliff!

Forum List

Back