I Have Never Seen This Much Corruption In Government In My Lifetime, Thanks Democrats

Even Bush wasn't this bad. Politics have changed forever, and Democrats have invited either the correction against corrupt government we need, or worse. I don't see much from this Presidency lasting to be honest, and let's just hope the retribution remains sane. Wow, scary times.

Old, have you ever seen our nation in this much trouble? I have not. Awful thing to witness actually.

The whole last decade comes to mind.

The last decade, with all of its wars, partisanship, spending, natural disasters, etc, also had years of uninterrupted prosperity.....manufactured or not...we had propserity.

So far, I do not see that........ even on the horizon.

And putting the talking points aside...there is no logic to the claim that increase the taxes on the employers and they will hire people.

It may be a wish...and it most definately a talking point....but there is nothing that says it is logical....as it is not.

Even Bush wasn't this bad. Politics have changed forever, and Democrats have invited either the correction against corrupt government we need, or worse. I don't see much from this Presidency lasting to be honest, and let's just hope the retribution remains sane. Wow, scary times.

Yes...politics has changed for the worst.

And sadly...there were many people that suupported congress gaming the game....opening the door for congresses in the future to game the game as well...both republican and democrat.

All you fools that applauded Pelosi for gaming the game.....you have cheered something that will change AMerica forever....and you wont hate it until the GOP does it....but trust me...a precedent was set...the GOP will act like assholes and do it the fist chance they can.

And the rest will be history.

No. Politics haven't changed. You just didn't see the corruption in the last administration.

How in the hell do you think the Republicans pushed through their "Contract with America"?

Last edited:

No. Politics haven't changed. You just didn't see the corruption in the last administration.

How in the hell do you think the Republicans pushed through their "Contract with America"?

I disagree.

Yes, the GOP acted like children with much they did.....but I do not see it as nearly as dangerous as whqat this congress did with healthcare.

It set a precedent that you and I both kjnow the GOP will capitalize on when they have the numbers....

And it aint gonna be pretty when they do.

Politics has changed for the worse.....by a man who promised to change it......but he never said he was going to exapnd on what was wrong with it.

But whatever...you and I, coyote, will be the ones to suffer the consequences as thses two parties play tit for tat with out lives....and our childrens lives.

I don't trust the Republicans either Old. I think you are going to see these Tea Party folks get even stronger. The real anger out there is from the independent base, and who knows where that is heading. The possibility of a century of poor government being erased is here, and unfortunately, we could see some good ideas suffer because of what transpired in this administration so far. We are a good people, so I will hope for the best. I have never seen this much corruption in my lifetime. Awful to see.

The Tea Party movements could create a viable, sustainable 3rd party...but it's more likely that they'll simply be subsumed into the GOP.

I don't trust the Republicans either Old. I think you are going to see these Tea Party folks get even stronger. The real anger out there is from the independent base, and who knows where that is heading. The possibility of a century of poor government being erased is here, and unfortunately, we could see some good ideas suffer because of what transpired in this administration so far. We are a good people, so I will hope for the best. I have never seen this much corruption in my lifetime. Awful to see.

Maybe if they would answer our questions, they would not be so corrupt.
But they dont. And the media lets them get away with it.

Brett Baeir was the first to press for answers and not let Obama get away with skirting the questions.....and he got blasted by the media for it.
Until the media grows a pair, we are all in trouble.

The Tea Party movements could create a viable, sustainable 3rd party...but it's more likely that they'll simply be subsumed into the GOP.

The GOP does not deserve the core of the tea partyers.

Just as the DEMS dont deserve the core of the socially liberal, fianncially conservative.

Those two groups should get together.......and I bet we see a true, 3rd party, that is truly for the people and not just for the party.

That would never happen. The Tea Party Patriots in my town have some of the most conservative values on the planet.

I'm one of those socially liberal, financially conservative types...and they're not my people....though there is a common thread of wanting accountability in government.

That would never happen. The Tea Party Patriots in my town have some of the most conservative values on the planet.

I'm one of those socially liberal, financially conservative types...and they're not my people....though there is a common thread of wanting accountability in government.

That is my exact point.

There is enough common ground to establish a party that is for all of the people.

And I too am a fiscal conservative and a social moderate....I believe do as you wish with your life and if you deem it best for you, I will not get in your way with my beliefs.

I disagree.

Yes, the GOP acted like children with much they did.....but I do not see it as nearly as dangerous as whqat this congress did with healthcare.

It set a precedent that you and I both kjnow the GOP will capitalize on when they have the numbers....

Politics has changed for the worse.....by a man who promised to change it......but he never said he was going to exapnd on what was wrong with it.

But whatever...you and I, coyote, will be the ones to suffer the consequences as thses two parties play tit for tat with out lives....and our childrens lives.

My feelings are mixed, but I do not think what they did was worse than some of what has gone on in the past couple of decades to pass political agendas. The uncomprimising and vitriolic partisanship on both sides is what bothers me more.

He was worse. Just in case you didn't realiize it, politics changed forever with the Bush v Gore decision. For the first time, we had an 'annointed' POTUS. Not one elected by the people. You may not wish to acknowledge that, but it would just be one more example of playing ostrich from the wingnuts.

I was here for all of that, and I have never seen this much Democrat, independent, and Republican anger at an administration like I see today. Obama takes the cake, not even close.

If you wish to deny it, good luck, I am not sure where you could express that view in public except the White House. We have gone backwards.

I disagree.

My feelings are mixed, but I do not think what they did was worse than some of what has gone on in the past couple of decades to pass political agendas. The uncomprimising and vitriolic partisanship on both sides is what bothers me more.

Fair response. Afterall, we are different so we may prioritize things differently...neither one of us being worng.

Either way, I am not happy with the direction our politics is going. I was not pleased with the last 4 years before Obama, and equally displeased (if not more) with the past 15 months.

We will not survive with a prtisan type of political atmosphere....not in today's world.

an election? And you compare it to all of the massive corruption in the last year?

If Bush signed this corruption, you would not be here today. Fact. We can't count on you to be honest, and that's unfortunate. You are the 20% crowd.

He was worse. Just in case you didn't realiize it, politics changed forever with the Bush v Gore decision. For the first time, we had an 'annointed' POTUS. Not one elected by the people. You may not wish to acknowledge that, but it would just be one more example of playing ostrich from the wingnuts.

Congress means more to me than any POTUS.

Our speaker walked through the mall with an oversized gavel in her hand arm locked with other lawmakers for the protesters to see.

Seeing as there was no more than 50% of the people for this healthcare bill, it was arrogant and an example of what our congress has become.

You may be for HCR....even THIS BILL....and that is fine....but you can not deny that the arrogance of the speaker is disturbing. She has a right to be happy...but she has a responsibility to the people to underrstand their opposition.

Her apparent ridicule of those that oppose was inappropriate and it should be good enough reason to ask her to step down.

Yea i think most of America just wants this disastrous Congress to hurry up and go away on Recess. At least when they're away we know they can't do any more damage to our Nation. Millions & Millions of Americans are now suffering from Congress-Fatigue. It's time for them to just go away. When they're gone,a real sense of Peace & Tranquility spreads throughout the Nation. It's like a massive sigh of relief when they're gone. Worst U.S. Congress in History? You bet. Make 2010 count people.

Health care is just the first bill targeted for repeal soon. Immigration will be the next issue we get sold out on, then the federal VAT sales tax.

and here comes the VAT tax going squarely at middle class America. If you tax the rich at 100%, it will not come close to paying the deficit. The rich can not shoulder the spending burden of this or the last President. And Obama knew this before he became President, and doesn't care. The arrogance and corruption of this administration is appalling. And now watch the media try to sell the VAT to us. Disfriggingusting.

Forum List

Back