I have an offer for all you Job Creators

So, if you're a business owner, and you're right at the top tax bracket, but,

you have a chance to add 10 employees and increase your taxable profit by 100,000 dollars,

are you really NOT going to do that because you'll pay 39% tax instead of 35% tax?

Are you really going to leave 61,000 dollars on the table because it can't be 65,000 dollars?

Someone rational explain to us how this small tax increase causes a business not to hire...
I don't think any explanation will be forthcoming.

I really would like to hear the explanation, in real life terms and real life examples that a normal person can understand,

because so far it's just been over-generalized sound bites about job 'creators'.

It's not designed to.

If you exempt every tax increase/spending cut proposal from the equation on the grounds that none of them individually, single-handedly, solve the problem,

then every item is exempt.
See my post previous to this one.

If you want to exempt the Rich from the shared sacrifice that the nation needs to make in order to straighten out our fiscal situation, fine,

that's a popular conservative position.

Just don't come crying when someone else claims, in the interest of fairness, that they want to exempt the Poor from the shared sacrifice.

If near 50% of people don't even pay federal taxes then it's not "shared sacrifice." This is where you dance around like a Muppet screaming incoherently.

All you did it claim the smallest voting block of people that actually pay by far their fair share need to pay more... You're more or less a gang of stupid, running around screaming bigoted slurs demanding we all hang "the rich," "the 1%ers" by a noose simply "because." When people try and enlighten you of your bigotry you attack them, call them sympathizers of the enemy and demand they hate blacks as much as you do… er chit, I mean hate the 1%ers as much as you do.

Yes, you’re a majority in comparison to the “1%ers.” But that does not give you the right to demand they pay for the other half of the country that pays no taxes and the millions that collect welfare whether it be from education loans to home loans, from food stamps to free birth control.

Someone rational explain to us how this small tax increase causes a $14 trillion dollar debt to go away.

It's not designed to.

If you exempt every tax increase/spending cut proposal from the equation on the grounds that none of them individually, single-handedly, solve the problem,

What you mean to say is... "30-40 billion in new revenue won't do chit but it sounds great to tax someone more!!!" Then you have to pretend there are no side effects to the increases in raising taxes.

Despite 1 million years of proof that more taxes is not the answer you still bleed stupidity on the issue of the 1+ trillion annual dollar deficit we run.

How much revenue will you get off these new taxes... Where does the money go, welfare, Libya, Education, Unions, Healthcare or to actually pay down a % of the growing interest we have on our currect deficit.

When do we cut Government soending? When do you fuckers start calling out Obama and the Democratic party as the big Military spender, big war party that you are?

Do I really have to try to dig up all the posts I've made calling for big defense cuts?

It's not designed to.

What you mean to say is... "30-40 billion in new revenue won't do chit but it sounds great to tax someone more!!!" Then you have to pretend there are no side effects to the increases in raising taxes.

Despite 1 million years of proof that more taxes is not the answer you still bleed stupidity on the issue of the 1+ trillion annual dollar deficit we run.

How much revenue will you get off these new taxes... Where does the money go, welfare, Libya, Education, Unions, Healthcare or to actually pay down a % of the growing interest we have on our currect deficit.

When do we cut Government soending? When do you fuckers start calling out Obama and the Democratic party as the big Military spender, big war party that you are?

Do I really have to try to dig up all the posts I've made calling for big defense cuts?

No doubt you made posts about it, but did you vote for Obama??? 4 years later and she spends more than Bush...

See, Mitt Romney was a fake conservative, he was very Progressive liberal though actual policy, his record... how he voted. Many of us didn’t like Mitt because while he could crap out conservative talking points his voting record was not conservative fo chit… So, again, does your record show that you voted for a Big military spending President?

Since Republicans have deemed that we can no longer call the wealthiest Americans rich, but must refer to them as "job creators"

How about instead of a MASSIVE 4% tax increase across the board for the richest 2%....Those who can actually demonstrate that they have created jobs get no tax increase

Those in the richest 2% who cannot demonstrate that they are creating jobs face an 8% tax increase

Just out of curiosity...does anyone know how many jobs the wealthiest 2% actually create (here in the US of A)?

It is a pretty safe guess that most, if not all, jobs are provided by businesses/companies owned by the wealthiest 2%.

Just out of curiosity...does anyone know how many jobs are or have been created by poor people? In the United States or anywhere else??

Government is not allowed to operate on a profit
It's not supposed to operate in the red either we see where that leads. How about the programs that are no longer needed or a serve a purpose can we cut those?

I can name three..

Department of Education, Department of Commerce and.......ummm.....ahhhh....Can someone help me?

I forgot the third

Certainly the two you mentioned.

For the third you can add the EPA, you know, the Employment Prevention Agency.

If you want to exempt the Rich from the shared sacrifice that the nation needs to make in order to straighten out our fiscal situation, fine,

Just don't come crying when someone else claims, in the interest of fairness, that they want to exempt the Poor from the shared sacrifice.

If near 50% of people don't even pay federal taxes then it's not "shared sacrifice." This is where you dance around like a Muppet screaming incoherently.

All you did it claim the smallest voting block of people that actually pay by far their fair share need to pay more... You're more or less a gang of stupid, running around screaming bigoted slurs demanding we all hang "the rich," "the 1%ers" by a noose simply "because." When people try and enlighten you of your bigotry you attack them, call them sympathizers of the enemy and demand they hate blacks as much as you do… er chit, I mean hate the 1%ers as much as you do.

Yes, you’re a majority in comparison to the “1%ers.” But that does not give you the right to demand they pay for the other half of the country that pays no taxes and the millions that collect welfare whether it be from education loans to home loans, from food stamps to free birth control.

We have every right to demand they pay more, forgotten in the rush to defend Romney's 47% remark is the fact that state taxes are highly regressive, with the working poor and middle class taking up the bulk of funding state governments and the red states are worst of all. In my state the bottom 20% pay 10% of their income in taxes and fees, the top 1% pay 4% and that's in 2009 numbers, no matter what state you live in it is the same. Republicans do not want fair taxes, left to their devises they search hard for someone else to pay their share.

It's not designed to.

Considering 47% in this nation pay no Federal income tax, I'm not sure what sacrifice you believe they need to be exempted from. :confused:

Since Republicans have deemed that we can no longer call the wealthiest Americans rich, but must refer to them as "job creators"

How about instead of a MASSIVE 4% tax increase across the board for the richest 2%....Those who can actually demonstrate that they have created jobs get no tax increase

Those in the richest 2% who cannot demonstrate that they are creating jobs face an 8% tax increase

Just out of curiosity...does anyone know how many jobs the wealthiest 2% actually create (here in the US of A)?

It is a pretty safe guess that most, if not all, jobs are provided by businesses/companies owned by the wealthiest 2%.

Just out of curiosity...does anyone know how many jobs are or have been created by poor people? In the United States or anywhere else??
Social workers handing out Dem vote-buying money?

Considering 47% in this nation pay no Federal income tax, I'm not sure what sacrifice you believe they need to be exempted from. :confused:

The spending cuts that will affect the people who are not Rich.

The spending cuts that will affect the people who are not Rich.

Yay you avoided my post!

We have every right to demand they pay more,

Really? Where is that listed in the Bill of Rights? What entitles you to anything another person earns?

forgotten in the rush to defend Romney's 47% remark is the fact that state taxes are highly regressive, with the working poor and middle class taking up the bulk of funding state governments and the red states are worst of all.

The middle class is the main beneficiary for the services the state provides, so why shouldn't the middle class pay for it?

In my state the bottom 20% pay 10% of their income in taxes and fees, the top 1% pay 4% and that's in 2009 numbers, no matter what state you live in it is the same. Republicans do not want fair taxes, left to their devises they search hard for someone else to pay their share.

Everyone pays the same percentage on sales, liquor, cigarettes and gas. When you can find a way to make people pay those taxes based on income, let us know.

If you want to live in a state that has a sharply progressive income tax, then move to New York. Those that don't can move to Florida. That's one reason the states exist, so people can vote with their feet. That's also the reason that Obama fluffers like you want to abolish the distinction between state and federal government.

That's my point? Why do people keep arguing that we shouldn't raise the top tax rates because that won't solve the entire problem?

Uhhhh . . . . . . dooooohhh, because it won't solve the problem? It won't even make a small dent in the problem, but it will tax away money that would otherwise be almost entirely invested in creating jobs.

Does anyone see a problem with that?

They're already exempted. They don't pay income taxes.

Then let the Bush tax cuts expire and a good many of them, at least those with jobs, will pay income taxes.

Why did you want the Bush tax cuts, along with the Reagan tax cuts, and why do you keep defending them, when they are responsible for the fact that so many Americans don't pay income taxes?

No doubt you made posts about it, but did you vote for Obama??? 4 years later and she spends more than Bush...

See, Mitt Romney was a fake conservative, he was very Progressive liberal though actual policy, his record... how he voted. Many of us didn’t like Mitt because while he could crap out conservative talking points his voting record was not conservative fo chit… So, again, does your record show that you voted for a Big military spending President?

You honestly think we would have gotten more defense spending cuts by electing Romney instead of Obama?

Then let the Bush tax cuts expire and a good many of them, at least those with jobs, will pay income taxes.

That's why I support allowing them to expire, so we can bring back the tax rates that caused the economy to boom during the Clinton years.

Why did you want the Bush tax cuts, along with the Reagan tax cuts, and why do you keep defending them, when they are responsible for the fact that so many Americans don't pay income taxes?

I'm in favor of any tax bill that lowers my taxes. If it lowers the total tax revenue going to the federal government, that's an added bonus.

I guess if you're opposed to any cuts in domestic social spending then they are exempt.

You don't call the wealthiest Americans rich you call a couple making 250K a year rich.

Sorry but 250K a year doesn't make a couple "rich".

I have 10 employees on my payroll how many people do you employ?

Forum List

Back