I have an offer for all you Job Creators

Since Republicans have deemed that we can no longer call the wealthiest Americans rich, but must refer to them as "job creators"

How about instead of a MASSIVE 4% tax increase across the board for the richest 2%....Those who can actually demonstrate that they have created jobs get no tax increase

Those in the richest 2% who cannot demonstrate that they are creating jobs face an 8% tax increase

I think we can work with this. So we create an artificially high base tax rate and give easy to achieve deductions when a "job creator" does ANYTHING good for the country?

Who gets to make the determination that something is GOOD for the country?

Considering 47% in this nation pay no Federal income tax, I'm not sure what sacrifice you believe they need to be exempted from. :confused:

The spending cuts that will affect the people who are not Rich.

That's what shared sacrifice is all about. Time for them to get out of the wagon and help pull.

And Republicans will not agree to tax increases without spending cuts; Democrats will not agree to spending cuts without tax increases.

The solution should be obvious.

If you want to exempt the Rich from the shared sacrifice that the nation needs to make in order to straighten out our fiscal situation, fine,

that's a popular conservative position.

Just don't come crying when someone else claims, in the interest of fairness, that they want to exempt the Poor from the shared sacrifice.
Considering 47% in this nation pay no Federal income tax, I'm not sure what sacrifice you believe they need to be exempted from. :confused:

So...you want some people to do nothing but receive wealth from those who earned it, while having no investment in this nation's future -- just so they continue to vote Democrat.

And that's the crux of the matter. You don't give a damn about "The Poor"...you just want your side to amass political power.

Right?

So...you want some people to do nothing but receive wealth from those who earned it, while having no investment in this nation's future -- just so they continue to vote Democrat.

And that's the crux of the matter. You don't give a damn about "The Poor"...you just want your side to amass political power.

Right?

How would cutting the defense budget by several hundred billion dollars do that? How does cutting back on food stamps or Medicaid going to working families do that?

divided we fall. bamie took that to heart and divided us! way to go demoncraps. way to go.

It is a pretty safe guess that most, if not all, jobs are provided by businesses/companies owned by the wealthiest 2%.

Just out of curiosity...does anyone know how many jobs are or have been created by poor people? In the United States or anywhere else??
Social workers handing out Dem vote-buying money?

as opposed to handing out money to rich people?
No. Allowing them to keep what's already theirs.

Funny how some people just can't comprehend that. Damn shame they're running the country.

The lower income Americans' share of the sacrifice will come from the cuts in government spending.

There won't be any cuts, nimrod. They have been on the only beneficiaries of the spending, so it's only right that they should be the ones making the so-called "sacrifices."

Since Republicans have deemed that we can no longer call the wealthiest Americans rich, but must refer to them as "job creators"

How about instead of a MASSIVE 4% tax increase across the board for the richest 2%....Those who can actually demonstrate that they have created jobs get no tax increase

Those in the richest 2% who cannot demonstrate that they are creating jobs face an 8% tax increase

I think we can work with this. So we create an artificially high base tax rate and give easy to achieve deductions when a "job creator" does ANYTHING good for the country?

Who gets to make the determination that something is GOOD for the country?
Liberals. And pay no attention to the fact that they want what's good for their party, not the country.

How would cutting the defense budget by several hundred billion dollars do that? How does cutting back on food stamps or Medicaid going to working families do that?

Cutting back on food stamps doesn't help the Democrats amass power. That's precisely why they will never agree to it.

Right?

:lol: You don't want cuts in food stamps or Medicaid. Just on Defense.

I laid off my employees. No more job creation for you!!!!

Fuck you create your own job.

Right?

I want you to tell me how cutting the defense budget affects people who do nothing but receive wealth from those who earned it.

Cutting back on food stamps doesn't help the Democrats amass power. That's precisely why they will never agree to it.

Why do you seem to think that everything the Democrats do is to 'amass power' but nothing the Republicans do is for the same purpose?

EVERYTHING the Republicans want to do is to 'amass power'.

Social workers handing out Dem vote-buying money?

as opposed to handing out money to rich people?
No. Allowing them to keep what's already theirs.

Funny how some people just can't comprehend that. Damn shame they're running the country.

Based on that foolishness, no taxation is justifiable.

How would run a nation, any nation, let alone an 'exceptional' nation as you would call the US,

if you weren't allowed to collect any taxes at all?

I laid off my employees. No more job creation for you!!!!

Fuck you create your own job.

Merry Christmas to you too..

And Republicans will not agree to tax increases without spending cuts; Democrats will not agree to spending cuts without tax increases.

The solution is to defeat Democrats. Compromising with criminals is not a benefit to society.

The solution is to defeat Democrats. Compromising with criminals is not a benefit to society.

How is that working out for you?

When you offend everyone but the top 2% of the population, it is hard to get elected

Yes, they would pay an extra 4 cents.

If it's only 4 cents then why doesn't everyone pay 4% more?

After all it's such a small amount right? What happened to "shared sacrifice" and all that shit?

The lower income Americans' share of the sacrifice will come from the cuts in government spending.

So you're saying that the 47% of people who pay no income taxes all get money from the government?

tell you what instead of me paying 4 or 5 thousand more in taxes why don't 4 or 5 thousand of those paying no income tax pay in 1 dollar each or are they too poor to do that?

I want you to tell me how cutting the defense budget affects people who do nothing but receive wealth from those who earned it.
You do know how the economy works, don't you?

No, probably not.

Companies make stuff. They buy stuff from other companies to make that stuff. Those companies' employees pay taxes, and the companies pay taxes. All that tax money is the source of redistributed wealth.

If you close down those companies, there is less tax revenue to be redistributed to those who didn't earn it.

Got it now?

Forum List

Back