I HATE fantasy football, everyone who plays it, and EVERY FanDuel/Draft Kings commercial

those commercials purposely target submissive beta males in a consumer society....they're about one level above "pajama boy"

Yep. Notice how the "men" in the commercials all look? Very pudgy and mediocre looking people. Targeting all the basement dwellers in mama's homes. 35 year old fat losers who can't keep a job....but can spout off the stats of every player on the Steelers roster since 1993.

So is Budweiser at fault for shitty football games?
Chevy?
Chunky Soup?

Blaming shitty football games on the advertising belongs in conspiracy forums.
There's always been shitty games.

And, yes I play fantasy football.
But I play for free and for fun.
I'm in four different leagues. I'm about 50/50 across the board.

Baseball fans can rattle off era and batting average stats on any player of their liking.

I like the research and in-depth analysis of different players across the league.
Why should I be locked in to only rooting for my favorite team? There's15 other games going on that I want to know what's going on

I should maybe differentiate between a casual fantasy player who does it for free and fun and these dipshits who take it serious.

So is Budweiser at fault for shitty football games?
Chevy?
Chunky Soup?

Blaming shitty football games on the advertising belongs in conspiracy forums.
There's always been shitty games.

And, yes I play fantasy football.
But I play for free and for fun.
I'm in four different leagues. I'm about 50/50 across the board.

Baseball fans can rattle off era and batting average stats on any player of their liking.

I like the research and in-depth analysis of different players across the league.
Why should I be locked in to only rooting for my favorite team? There's15 other games going on that I want to know what's going on
I agree. THe NFL Red Zone Channel is the BOMB........
Look, there will always be people that don't like something....It's cool.

Why I Hate Fantasy Football

This guy's says it very well. What loser douche bags.

And yes....there are guys who can rattle off every imaginable baseball stat.

Wanna know Juan Rodriquez-Hernandezs batting average during his 20 games with the Astros in 1999 when he was batting in odd numbered innings....at night...vs left handed pitchers...from teams with red in their colors? The same type of fans KNOW it. And.....they're probably fat, never played sports themselves, and average getting laid about once per decade.

You sound like a little bitch man. People like sports and like to gamble. Get over it.

lol @ all fantasy football players being white, fat and middle aged.

You're ridiculous.

You sound like a little bitch man. People like sports and like to gamble. Get over it.

You're ridiculous.
I just can't imagine a brother playing such a silly game. Since you clearly play it, are you not white and all your friends who play it too?

You're ridiculous.

I'm not sitting at a sports bar on a Sunday at 11am with other fat middle aged losers drinking beer and glued to a laptop playing fake pretend fantasy owner. Begging and getting angry over watching grown men play a game.

Cheer for a team? Of course. We all do that.

Only fat losers need a fantasy team that they care more about than their actual home team.

Fantasy football douche bags are the #2 biggest douche bags in the sports world......just behind #1...the MMA expert in the bar who knows everything about every fighter and every technique of every style....although he has never stepped foot in a gym or martial arts class....yet openly brags of his MMA expertise.

Fantasy dorks are a close 2nd to those guys.

Basketball season is coming....

THE most mindless game in all of sports, 99% of the players are thugs, druggies, dealers of dope, rapists, wife/girlfriend beaters, child abusing |\|!ggers|

Agreed. Baseball is just as bad. Unwatchable sports.

Yet....some fantasy loser douche bags will be sitting in a sports bar on a Wednesday in February watching a game between the Raptors and Suns hoping his fantasy basketball team wins.

These guys are the sports world version of the 30 year old Gothic dressed men who sit in Barnes and Noble playing Dungeons and Dragons with teens.

Forum List

Back