Pope (politician) Francis - "Globalization brings us together"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Stick to religion franny. You shouldn't be talking about globalization or illegal aliens. You have exposed yourself as just another politician raking in huge corporate bribes.

Read the pope's speech at Independence Hall

September 27, 2015, 12:43 pm "Just now I spoke of the trend towards globalization. Globalization is not evil. On the contrary, the tendency to become globalized is good; it brings us together. What can be evil is how it happens. If a certain kind of globalization claims to make everyone uniform, to level everyone out, that globalization destroys the rich gifts and uniqueness of each person and each people. But a globalization which attempts to bring everyone together while respecting the uniqueness and gifts of each person or people is a good globalization; it helps all of us to grow, and it brings peace"

Stick to religion franny. You shouldn't be talking about globalization or illegal aliens. You have exposed yourself as just another politician raking in huge corporate bribes.

September 27, 2015, 12:43 pm "Just now I spoke of the trend towards globalization. Globalization is not evil. On the contrary, the tendency to become globalized is good; it brings us together. What can be evil is how it happens. If a certain kind of globalization claims to make everyone uniform, to level everyone out, that globalization destroys the rich gifts and uniqueness of each person and each people. But a globalization which attempts to bring everyone together while respecting the uniqueness and gifts of each person or people is a good globalization; it helps all of us to grow, and it brings peace"

You should probably stick to what you know too.....shopping, watching TV, doing your nails, important stuff like that.

The pope is supposed to speak about such things, and shootspeeders is to stick to "shopping, watching TV, doing your nails, important stuff like that."

• Banned
The catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world and francis is the CEO. He's a gangster

Oh he is not just another politician. This man has intentions of become the ruler of the NWO. You are looking at one more bloodthirsty than Herod who was hunting down Jesus Christ as a newborn babe in order to murder him. This man is downright dangerous and the people who are backing him are dangerous too.

• Banned
I don't think you quite understand. You don't have any opinions about anything that anyone should care about, because all your opinions are entirely based on ignorance and stupidity.

The board notes that we have reduced you to childish namecalling. Have a perfect day.

we can go back to Lawrence Welk on pbs again and election/trump road show news

any thing good on the new season????

If you consider yourself a Christian, you'll listen to him

You far righties always talk about God-given rights, freedoms, etc.

But who drew the lines on the map, separating countries, the boundaries... Us and them. They are man-made.

To God there is no difference between a billionaire in NYC and dirt poor farmer in Mexico or Syrian refugee or a child living in poverty. All Children of God.

I don't think you quite understand. You don't have any opinions about anything that anyone should care about, because all your opinions are entirely based on ignorance and stupidity.

The board notes that we have reduced you to childish namecalling. Have a perfect day.
Nothing childish about Liminal's post. It was simple, direct, and right on the money.

Perhaps you should consider it

Maybe if you said something smart once in a while you wouldn't look so fucking stupid all the time.

Oh he is not just another politician. This man has intentions of become the ruler of the NWO. You are looking at one more bloodthirsty than Herod who was hunting down Jesus Christ as a newborn babe in order to murder him. This man is downright dangerous and the people who are backing him are dangerous too.
You are a loonie.....get help.

Globullization ....when one country falls,the rest follow.

Exactly - that's always been the problem with centralization. If they're wrong you get a disaster everywhere.
God damn you are just about as fucking stupid as they come. You are too fucking dumb to know the difference between describing your actions and calling you names. I'll provide you with examples in the hopes that you can learn. If I say: " You said something very stupid"; that would be describing your action and characterizing your words. If I say: "You are a stupid fucking bitch"; that would be name calling.
Do you see the difference now? Huh dummy?

Forum List

Back