I feel welcome

Friendly? How many posts have you actually read?
Attention seeking,
He's probably just read mine.

I am totally friendly to anybody who isn't stupid, dishonest, subversive, manipulative, aggressive, sociopathic, treacherous, illiterate, ultra partisan, stubborn, mean, cliqish, arrogant, ignorant, judgemental, childish, vain, arbitrary,foolish, attention seeking, disloyal, or doesn't know not to wear the white pumps after labor day.

Last edited:
He's probably just read mine.

I am totally friendly to anybody who isn't stupid, dishonest, subversive, manipulative, aggressive, sociopathic, treacherous, illiterate, ultra partisan, stubborn, mean, cliqish, arrogant, ignorant, judgemental, childish, vain, arbitrary,foolish, attention seeking, disloyal, or doesn't know not to wear the white pumps after labor day.
But… but what about winter white? Isn’t that some new thing where they eliminated that Labor Day law on the books about it lol

Well, Good golly Miss Molly, I had to use the edit button for a three lined post… can’t appear too illiterate for these fine newcomers;)

Hi everyone, I am a guy from Europe. I hope I am not too out of place, but people seem friendly here.
I am here to learn more about American politics and stay informed about conspiracy theories, this looks like a very active forum.
Welcome to USMB, undann. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...

But… but what about winter white? Isn’t that some new thing where they eliminated that Labor Day law on the books about it lol

Well, Good golly Miss Molly, I had to use the edit button for a three lined post… can’t appear too illiterate for these fine newcomers;)
Winter white is blasphemy!

Hi everyone, I am a guy from Europe. I hope I am not too out of place, but people seem friendly here.
I am here to learn more about American politics and stay informed about conspiracy theories, this looks like a very active forum.

Sarcasm..............

in 3.....................2.....................1...............

Funny-eCards-9.jpg

Welcome!!! LOL
You've been initiated.

Last edited:
Lol, welcome! Many here are looking for a hot single Nordic chick with a boat. If ya fit this description please post pictures of the boat.

Forum List

Back