I dont understand how someone becomes gay?

Abort fetuses with the Gay Gene.
Problem Solved.
Oh, so now there is a gay gene?? What about all of those times when you bigots blathered about how gay is a choice. ? I t seems that if it is a matter of prevention, it is genetic. If it is a matter of finding reasons to invalidate and marginalize gays- it is a choice.
If it's a choice, it's a character flaw.
If it's genetic, it's a defect and may someday be cured. Till then we can abort them in the womb.
I'm willing to bet that if the subject were not homosexuality, if this was a thread about abortion, you would be blathering about being pro life. Don't lie!!

Children become gay by watching too much Teletubbies

ElPriPl.jpg

Problem Solved.
Oh, so now there is a gay gene?? What about all of those times when you bigots blathered about how gay is a choice. ? I t seems that if it is a matter of prevention, it is genetic. If it is a matter of finding reasons to invalidate and marginalize gays- it is a choice.
If it's genetic, it's a defect and may someday be cured. Till then we can abort them in the womb.
I'm willing to bet that if the subject were not homosexuality, if this was a thread about abortion, you would be blathering about being pro life. Don't lie!!
He was being Facetious you half wit. Abortion is a horrible thing and when the child survives it they generally come out as a mangled half wit - later in life they commonly run around calling themselves Democrats and Progressives and actually fancy themselves to be 'Patriots'

Problem Solved.
He was being Facetious you half wit. Abortion is a horrible thing and when the child survives it they generally come out as a mangled half wit - later in life they commonly run around calling themselves Democrats and Progressives and actually fancy themselves to be 'Patriots'
Bean Brain!! Maybe I was being Facetious. Did that ever occur to you. ? I think not. If you're so fucking smart, why have you not been able to come up with a response to my posts 184 and 203 in which I ripped you a new asshole?

Problem Solved.
Bean Brain!! Maybe I was being Facetious. Did that ever occur to you. ? I think not. If you're so fucking smart, why have you not been able to come up with a response to my posts 184 and 203 in which I ripped you a new asshole?
Post # 184 [ I dont understand how someone becomes gay? ] so you actually believe with all 3 of your brain cells that because of the chronological distance from the date the Gay Rights platform was drafted and the current calendar date the fags are off the hook ??? Really ? Wow - have you been practicing skull F*king - is that how you became so brain damaged ? Dude NAMBLA / Pedophilia and the LGBT inner circle are joined at the hip , Inter-generational Intimacy is one of their goals. You already lost that debate so move on little fella lets see what else you can dream up so I can bitch smack you again.

Dude NAMBLA / Pedophilia and the LGBT inner circle are joined at the hip , Inter-generational Intimacy is one of their goals.
And you can't provide a shred of evidence to support that bean brain. is only you mental illness that allows you to believe that or that you are winning this.
If it's not a genetic defect then it's a mental one.

Dude NAMBLA / Pedophilia and the LGBT inner circle are joined at the hip , Inter-generational Intimacy is one of their goals.
And you can't provide a shred of evidence to support that bean brain. is only you mental illness that allows you to believe that or that you are winning this.
Stupidity, ignorance, and bigotry are mental defects

So is wanting to stick something up your ass.
I hate shitting. It hurts. I bleed when I shit. Nobody is sticking anything up my ass and I don't understand those that want that.

So you're admitting you are mentally defective I presume ?

First pleasurable sexual experience was with same sex person. This occurs at a very young age

Problem Solved.

You say people are born homosexual, no? Therefore there must be a homosexual gene.

Eradicate it and problem solved!

Fuck you homosexuals for hijacking the word "gay"

It's not your word. It means "happy" not "I like to suck dicks and get fucked in the ass by other men"

No bitch. "Fruit" is more appropriate.

If you want to hijack a word, all you get is fruit.

Problem Solved.

You say people are born homosexual, no? Therefore there must be a homosexual gene.

Eradicate it and problem solved!

Fuck you homosexuals for hijacking the word "gay"

It's not your word. It means "happy" not "I like to suck dicks and get fucked in the ass by other men"

No bitch. "Fruit" is more appropriate.

If you want to hijack a word, all you get is fruit.
Actually b4 leftards began politicizing science it was pretty much the consensus that becoming a fruit cake was the result of early childhood trauma ... being born that way was never even part of the formula.

You know, some people just are homosexual and that's how it is and that's all OK by me.

Now when they want to be promoting being that way as normal, or even desirable, in front of young children, ehh, I'm not OK with that.

:eusa_naughty:

Who here doesn't have a homosexual friend or two? Some people are like that. Still, it's not cool to promote it to young children, which you know, I'm sure many homosexual people feel the same way too, but their voices get drowned out by the Nazi faggot lobby.

Bottom line: The homosexual lobby does not speak for all homosexuals and promoting it to young children is wrong in a big way.

I wouldn't promote hetero sex to young children, either.

Children are not sexual beings, that comes later.

Forum List

Back