I dont understand how someone becomes gay?

All those pics you keep posting are making me gay ...

You're a pretty hot guy.

Im not homobophobic I believe in "live and let live" so gays should live too and be free to express themselfes. But I would like to understand how someone becomes gay if its a lifestyle choice or biological etc. and what about bi and pansexuals and do you think our sexually "liberated" culture encourages bi and pansexuality? YouGov | 1 in 2 young people say they are not 100% heterosexual

I've never heard of someone "becoming" gay but no culture encourages or discourages any sort of sexuality. You are what ever you were born.

The faggots have came out expressing their desire to butt fuck and suck dick and Mortimer backs up to it willingly.

I think some people are born that way, but some people might do it to be relevant or to get attention (yes, I do believe some people would go THAT far - people are SO messed up). Maybe some people were molested as small children by a same sex assailant and are just confused. There could be any number of reasons.

I think some people are born that way, but some people might do it to be relevant or to get attention (yes, I do believe some people would go THAT far - people are SO messed up). Maybe some people were molested as small children by a same sex assailant and are just confused. There could be any number of reasons.
for real do you think there are more gays now or people who have gay sex even if they are not fully gay on that sexuality scale as before? I think there is biological issue like too much female hormones or people who are born with both female and male genitals etc. or with the chromosemes etc. (im no expert) on some you can notice that they are biologically very "gay" but many nowadays also are not fully gay or fully straight and you blame it on the pansexual liberated culture? YouGov | 1 in 2 young people say they are not 100% heterosexual

Who knows why? It could be any number of reasons, like I said. It could be as simple as someone wanting to experiment or they are curious. If doctors/scientists who have studied people don't know, then how should any of us know? I'm sure it's a real thing for some people (who are ONLY attracted to the same sex), and not the real thing (but something done for various other reasons) as I noted above. :dunno: I'm sure I've heard of people who thought they were gay when they were younger and went straight when they got older, so maybe they were confused about their sexuality for whatever reasons. I don't know how much a liberated society plays a role in someone's sexual experimentation or sex life though, as in what they would be willing to do. IOW, if you are sure of your sexuality, you aren't going to be needing to experiment with the other no matter what a society says is acceptable.

Who knows why? It could be any number of reasons, like I said. It could be as simple as someone wanting to experiment or they are curious. If doctors/scientists who have studied people don't know, then how should any of us know? I'm sure it's a real thing for some people (who are ONLY attracted to the same sex), and not the real thing (but something done for various other reasons) as I noted above. :dunno: I'm sure I've heard of people who thought they were gay when they were younger and went straight when they got older, so maybe they were confused about their sexuality for whatever reasons. I don't know how much a liberated society plays a role in someone's sexual experimentation or sex life though, as in what they would be willing to do. IOW, if you are sure of your sexuality, you aren't going to be needing to experiment with the other no matter what a society says is acceptable.

I think it has to do with the values you grew up with, if you think its "normal" and not a "shame" you will rather experiment, similar as why people nowadays change many sexual partners instead of keeping virginity before marriage.

I believe most gay people are just gay. I guess there could be some that are just experimenting, or just want attention, or a host of other reasons. None of that matters anyway. A person has the right to practice any lifestyle they want, for any reason. We know it just won't work to tell all gays to just stop, and you can't tell some that they can go ahead with their lifestyle, and try to stop others because you don't think they are sincere enough. People make their own choices for their own reasons. Nobody has the right to tell them their choice is wrong.

I believe most gay people are just gay. I guess there could be some that are just experimenting, or just want attention, or a host of other reasons. None of that matters anyway. A person has the right to practice any lifestyle they want, for any reason. We know it just won't work to tell all gays to just stop, and you can't tell some that they can go ahead with their lifestyle, and try to stop others because you don't think they are sincere enough. People make their own choices for their own reasons. Nobody has the right to tell them their choice is wrong.

I think its a sin though and should be discouraged, Im not Priest but If I were I wouldnt hate gays, I would tell them the same what I would tell a unfaithful person, they should stop it and pray to be strong not to do it anymore and for forgiveness. I wouldnt "bless it" and if you wedd them you give them the "blessing".

And where did I say anything was wrong or try to tell anyone what they should or should not do?

I've never heard of someone "becoming" gay but no culture encourages or discourages any sort of sexuality. You are what ever you were born.

I bet those gays thrown from the roofs of buildings and other methods of death for being gay would think you are out of your mind.

And where did I say anything was wrong or try to tell anyone what they should or should not do?

Didn't say you did. Perhaps I used the wrong word. I meant you as in "you can't fly". I don't mean only you can't fly. I meant a person (you) can't fly.

Forum List

Back