I don't understand a rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talk to myself but when I answer myself I get kind of scare... Best solution is ignore feature...

It's about the mention feature and what to do if you don't want to be summoned to the FZ.

It's about the mention feature and what to do if you don't want to be summoned to the FZ.

I seem to recall if you order specific posters not to mention you they can't do it. It's like a force field.
But I'm not the ruling class so don't take my word for it...

I seem to recall if you order specific posters not to mention you they can't do it. It's like a force field.
That would be outstanding if it was true. I'd put my whole ignore crowd on it.

I have all alerts turned off so I don't know if/when anyone 'mentions' me.

OK, I'll do it but I thought the rule in the FZ is if you don't want to be mentioned by name, they can't do so.

If you don't want to be @ summoned to the flame zone, say something to the poster, publicly, and let the mods know.

Or, turn off notifications.

But, you can certainly be mentioned by name. Just not @'d.

OK, I'll do it but I thought the rule in the FZ is if you don't want to be mentioned by name, they can't do so.
I agree that if people 'summon' you after you've asked them not to, they are breaking the rules. announce in the FZ that you don't want anyone to summon you.

I agree that if people 'summon' you after you've asked them not to, they are breaking the rules. announce in the FZ that you don't want anyone to summon you.
I announced and have asked that the announcement not have comments, but be closed.

If you have a specific question/comment about these guidelines, Please PM a Moderator of your choice. Thank you and enjoy the forums!:rolleyes:

You're on my ignore list, pillars. I won't be reading your post.

It is horrible. I once forgot to log out at night, only to be dragged from my bed to the computer, and then force landed in the flame zone. Fucking summoners, there is no way to defend against this. I blame Obama.:evil:

You just don't click on it. LOL
So it doesn't mean what I thought it means. There is no way to get something straightened out one on one anywhere on the forum.
you go to the bullring call out forum and discuss topic and rules. Then go to the bull ring for debate. I don't think the bullring was meant for a one on one discussion about character, but I don't think there is a rule on it. Use a PM

Here is a tip. Try not going where you know your name is being mentioned after you started shit, then running to your safe zones about self help when you can't even help yourself when you pick up the spoon and start stirring again.

In short....use the ignore. You won't see a thing.

Oh. wait. you can't. You HAVE to see so you can cry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back