I don't have much luck with boycotts.

Nobody makes me do anything. Far from it.

Canadians have far more personal freedom than Americans. In fact, compared to most first world countries, the USA has the fewest personal freedoms.

Your refusal to do the right thing in the pandemic, killed over a million Americans. More than any other country in the world.

Americans aren’t much for freedom these days. You’re going backwards while the rest of the world moves ahead.

You’re living shorter, more dangerous lives. You keep voting for right wing politicians who lie to you.

FreeDumb doesn’t begin to describe you.

How did your multiple boosters do ANYTHING but put your own health at risk?

See:

Jamie Foxx

Maybe I have some sixth sense when it comes to woke companies, because for some reason I mostly never patronize these companies even before they are outed. My record:

1. Dick's Sporting Goods - They announced that they would no longer sell AR-15s because you know, they are scary guns. I never shopped there anyway because there is a huge Bass Pro Shop that will sell guns often cheaper, not to mention frequent gun shows with prices that can't be beaten in retail stores.

2. The NFL - This is the only boycott of mine that is remotely affective, however, since it seems the majority of conservatives and the non-woke have failed to continue their boycott, mine has little effect. I was a HUGE fan of the game and occasionally bought NFL products. Since that nonsense with "Hands up don't shoot" (complete lie) was never handled by the NFL and they even continue to appease the woke mob, I n ever watch it and I'll never watch it ever again.

3. Target - Some of you may remember when TARGET announce it's "Gender Neutral Bathrooms" several years back. Prior to that, I had occasionally shopped there. After that i haven't set foot in it. Now they have gone full blown woke and further boycotting makes no difference.

4. Bud Light - Never drank it although I have drunk an occasional Bud but it's been a very long time. Now, one of my favorite beers was Shock Top, an AB product and I have stopped drinking it but the problem with that is not a lot of bars and restaurants carry it. Again, my boycott isn't going to cost them much.

5. There's something out there recently about Kohl's. Not familiar with that store, I certainly have never been in the place.

I'm still boycotting, even if my personal boycott makes no difference, and I fully support all of you who actually have to make an effort to boycott. We have the power, let's use it.
I don't like boycotts based on ideology or sociopolitical positions as I believe America was intended that everybody be at liberty to be who and what they are, think, speak, believe what they do with impunity so long as they don't violate the rights of others to do the same. I don't care what their sociopolitical views are so long as they stay out of my face with them.

But when what they do, speak, etc. is in my face with sociopolitical crap and/or offends me morally, I also quietly take my business elsewhere as much as possible. Certainly Target's in-your-face display promoting LGBTX products for kids is so close to 'grooming' that is is morally offensive to me and I think no honorable people should condone that. Good people letting the managers know what they think about it and quietly taking their business elsewhere usually gets the point across quite effectively.

(The Bud Light thing certainly wasn't targeting kids. But in a world becoming very exhausted dealing with all the woke crap, it was just way too much. Most people think those representing almost immeasurably small segments of the society should accommodate and fit in with the norms instead of the whole world expected to make everything perfect for them as they see it.)

Last edited:
Lol, feel better about yourself now?

Not feeling good about myself is never really a problem I have.

It is one of the fringe benefits of not being a hate filled piece of shit like you.

Well I didn't mean you specifically but we have green M&Ms, Xbox controllers with sleep timers, actors and actresses, Disney, Disney movies, bud light, chick filet, freedom fries, Dixie chicks, Harley Davidson, target, Barney, Amy grant, Campbell's soup, NFL, common core, ford, Hershey's, home depot, Delta airlines...I mean really, the list is exhausting.

Most Trump supporters would not be able to track.

I am thinking like location warnings, barcode scans and even a built in forum for trumpers to list new things to cancel culture.

I think it's a money maker but who knows?

Wow! I guess I'm not up to speed. I don't know about Harley, Home Depot, or Campbell's Soup. Thanks for reminding me about Hershey's and Ford.

Not feeling good about myself is never really a problem I have.

It is one of the fringe benefits of not being a hate filled piece of shit like you.

It's usually the case when someone cannot argue with anything factual, and resorts to childish name-calling that they have a deep seeded sense of inadequacy or insecurity for which verbally assaulting others temporarily relieves. Hope you find peace within.

It's usually the case when someone cannot argue with anything factual, and resorts to childish name-calling that they have a deep seeded sense of inadequacy or insecurity for which verbally assaulting others temporarily relieves. Hope you find peace within.

What facts have you given other than the fact you hate anyone different than yourself?

Wow! I guess I'm not up to speed. I don't know about Harley, Home Depot, or Campbell's Soup. Thanks for reminding me about Hershey's and Ford.
Now you know how valuable my app idea is.

How else can you keep track of things that offend trumpers?

Meh, if I haven't heard about it, it's either bull shit or no big deal.
Or because you don't have an app to tell you what Trump supporters are offended by in real time.

Better keep up or you will be labeled a RINO and ostracized from the party.

Forum List

Back