I don't have much luck with boycotts.

I thought about it, and I can't remember ever having participated in a boycott of anything.
I haven't bought anything from Nike since the Kaepernick ad which was about 5 years ago.
(although at my age, my purchases of sneakers/ sportswear had already diminished considerably so I doubt Nike noticed).

I haven't bought anything from Nike since the Kaepernick ad which was about 5 years ago.
(although at my age, my purchases of sneakers/ sportswear had already diminished considerably so I doubt Nike noticed).
I haven't bought Nike in twenty years. It's not a boycott; their shoes suck.

Ok.............but do you UNDERSTAND that the paerent companies of these businesses own MULTIPLE BRANDS/STORES/PRODUCTS they still make BILLIONS off of????

Doesn't matter if you boycott Bud Light or not, Anheiser Bush has 100 other brand names they make, that still sell all over the world.
Do you think it REALLY matters to them? NO.

It's a pain in the ass to have to reorganize that part of the company, but they just jack up the prices of their other products/brands/stores to make up for it.

If you boycott ONE thing a company makes, you aren't doing anything to them, aside from a bit of annoyance.

They have contingency plans for products that "go bust", or brands that don't sell, or stores that don't get the customer traffic.
They also have specialized insurance and resources for these things that don't work out.

AH is only "hurting" right now, because they have warehouses full of this shit beer, and can't move it. Warehouses that are taking up much needed room for those products that are STILL SELLING BIG TIME.

Boycotting ONE product doesn't do shit.
You get over a million people to stop buying EACH OF THIER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES for more than 6 months.........
.THEN YOU HAVE A BOYCOTT!!!!

Losing many millions of dollars sure did matter to them. We have millions boycotting AB, or haven't you heard?

I have boycotted the nfl very effectively but, you're right, weenies addicted to football find any excuse they can to end their boycott. I'm basically boycotting all sports because they're all guilty. Even the rough and tumble NHL has pride nights to be inclusive. If that's what they want then they can have it. I also never shopped much at Dick's, Target, or Kohl's and I don't drink beer of any kind.

And I just found out that Chic-Fil-A is going woke as well. I don't like their chicken sandwiches, but to be fair, it's because I don't like chicken sandwiches period. When the left was trying to boycott them I went out to support them and ate one of their sandwiches and bought a gallon jug of their Iced Tea, which is very good. But I never went back after that so any boycott from me will not hurt them.

And I just found out that Chic-Fil-A is going woke as well. I don't like their chicken sandwiches, but to be fair, it's because I don't like chicken sandwiches period. When the left was trying to boycott them I went out to support them and ate one of their sandwiches and bought a gallon jug of their Iced Tea, which is very good. But I never went back after that so any boycott from me will not hurt them.
I just read today that Bud Light has doubled down on their wokeness. Guess they haven't lost enough money yet so they are going to try harder.

For someone who calls herself “Sweet Sue”, you’re more of a Sour Suzanne.

You can’t make anyone do anything. Ever.

As soon as conservatives stop trying to bully the rest of the nation into denying women, racial minorities and gays any rights whatsoever, the better off you’ll be.

Making people do stuff, including off themselves, is Canada's specialty. Keep it up there, Comrade

I really hate being asked to provide links to the news which is readily available to anyone and everyone. But, on the other hand, it makes me realize that others just aren't as informed as I am, which means they probably shouldn't be here debating if they are that uninformed. But, here goes:

It is not about being uninformed, it is about knowing that you spin and lie so it is necessary to ask you for links so that we can know the truth and not your spin on it.

When all this started, we were told that it was not hate for all LGBTQ people, but the fact that Mulvaney mocked "real women".

Then you come along and prove that was just a lie, and that any support at all for any gay person/organizations will be meet with hate and more boycotting.

Thanks for doing that.

But hey, the good news is that they are an alcohol sponsor for Cincinatti’s Pride Festival in June, so you will get to show you hate for gay people once again very soon! Happy days for you!

It is not about being uninformed, it is about knowing that you spin and lie so it is necessary to ask you for links so that we can know the truth and not your spin on it.

When all this started, we were told that it was not hate for all LGBTQ people, but the fact that Mulvaney mocked "real women".

Then you come along and prove that was just a lie, and that any support at all for any gay person/organizations will be meet with hate and more boycotting.

Thanks for doing that.

But hey, the good news is that they are an alcohol sponsor for Cincinatti’s Pride Festival in June, so you will get to show you hate for gay people once again very soon! Happy days for you!
You only think I spin and lie because you are uniformed. The bottom line is if you are going to debate here then you should be informed. The things I mention are easily available to anyone who is informed and they should already know.

You only think I spin and lie because you are uniformed. The bottom line is if you are going to debate here then you should be informed. The things I mention are easily available to anyone who is informed and they should already know.

I already proved you spin and lie.

So, now can we talk about why it is bad for Budweiser to support the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce?

What harm is coming from them doing so?

Why is this, in your opinion, a doubling down of the Bud Light can?

Forum List

Back