I don't have much luck with boycotts.

Making people do stuff, including off themselves, is Canada's specialty. Keep it up there, Comrade

Nobody makes me do anything. Far from it.

Canadians have far more personal freedom than Americans. In fact, compared to most first world countries, the USA has the fewest personal freedoms.

Your refusal to do the right thing in the pandemic, killed over a million Americans. More than any other country in the world.

Americans aren’t much for freedom these days. You’re going backwards while the rest of the world moves ahead.

You’re living shorter, more dangerous lives. You keep voting for right wing politicians who lie to you.

FreeDumb doesn’t begin to describe you.

You only think I spin and lie because you are uniformed. The bottom line is if you are going to debate here then you should be informed. The things I mention are easily available to anyone who is informed and they should already know.

Your link revealed nothing other than AB is continuing to support Pride events and LGBTQ businesses.

The link was useless.

Your link revealed nothing other than AB is continuing to support Pride events and LGBTQ businesses.

The link was useless.

That is all that is needed. Any support of LGBTQ businesses or people is more than enough reason to destroy a company to these people.

They want to force these business to hate LGBTQ as much as they do.

I already proved you spin and lie.

So, now can we talk about why it is bad for Budweiser to support the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce?

What harm is coming from them doing so?

Why is this, in your opinion, a doubling down of the Bud Light can?
Guess you haven't been up on the news as per usual. It has hurt Bud A LOT. That's why it is not good for them.

Guess you haven't been up on the news as per usual. It has hurt Bud A LOT. That's why it is not good for them.

Yes, it has. And we were told by all you that it was due to them supporting a guy that made fun of women.

Now we find out from you that that was not really the case, that it is just your base hatred of anyone gay.

It was very nice of you to be so open about this

The link was useless.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah. That's what the link was all about. After having their business cave in from their wrongdoings, they doubled down on stupid so that business would cave in even more.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah. That's what the link was all about. After having their business cave in from their wrongdoings, they doubled down on stupid so that business would cave in even more.

Can you explain what is stupid about supporting LGBTQ businesses?

The term "boycott" is often misused. If an outlet or a product doesn't meet your needs or standards you don't buy it or patronize the store. People were used to buying Bud Lite even if it wasn't that good but when they were deliberately insulted by a ad campaign, they changed their habits and refused to buy the stuff. You can call it a boycott but it's human nature.

But there are so many and they keep changing.

Most people couldn't keep track like you do.

Don't you think they could use the help?
So many?

I listed 6 including Chic-Fil-A, how's that too many to keep track of?

Help how? I already don't patronize them, as I explained in my OP, if you even read it.

Can you explain what is stupid about supporting LGBTQ businesses?

We don't give two shits about the LGIOHGFDKHGCFKH groups. You wanna be gay, be gay, you wanna pretend you're a man, whatever, it's when you come for the children that we get upset. That is the deal with Target, they sell clothing for children that promotes homosexuality and they give tons of money to an organization that supports teachers hiding Trans propaganda and sexualization of children from parents.

I can't speak for all conservatives but I'll bet I speak for the majority of them

Yes, use that power to force everyone to be just like you or go out of business...that is just what our country needs
It's a lot more valid than passing legislation forcing everyone to be just like you. I may not agree with a particular agenda, but boycotts and the like are a valid form of social censure. This is why I defend "PC" in many cases.

We don't give two shits about the LGIOHGFDKHGCFKH groups. You wanna be gay, be gay, you wanna pretend you're a man, whatever, it's when you come for the children that we get upset. That is the deal with Target, they sell clothing for children that promotes homosexuality and they give tons of money to an organization that supports teachers hiding Trans propaganda and sexualization of children from parents.

I can't speak for all conservatives but I'll bet I speak for the majority of them

Yet just a few post up we are told that Bud "doubled down" on their stupidity for the mere act of making a donation to the LGBQT Chamber of Commerce

I don't know anything about that, likely that Alphabet Group supports the sexualization of children, most do.

You asked the question, I answered it.

Yep, you just assume because they are gay they are going after kids. That is what you hate does to you, it removes all reason and leads you to lump everyone together based upon your hate filled heart.

It's not an assumption, it's a fact.

No, it is not. But since you are a hate filled bigot you tell yourself these things as an excuse for your hate.

I hope you are old and are going to die off soon, the planet will be a better place when you do

So many?

I listed 6 including Chic-Fil-A, how's that too many to keep track of?

Help how? I already don't patronize them, as I explained in my OP, if you even read it.
Well I didn't mean you specifically but we have green M&Ms, Xbox controllers with sleep timers, actors and actresses, Disney, Disney movies, bud light, chick filet, freedom fries, Dixie chicks, Harley Davidson, target, Barney, Amy grant, Campbell's soup, NFL, common core, ford, Hershey's, home depot, Delta airlines...I mean really, the list is exhausting.

Most Trump supporters would not be able to track.

I am thinking like location warnings, barcode scans and even a built in forum for trumpers to list new things to cancel culture.

I think it's a money maker but who knows?

Forum List

Back