I do not stand for or against the Jews

There are a number of different ethnic peoples all over the world who would like the rights of self-determination in and return to their homeland. If one believes in those rights then they must apply them to ALL peoples. They must apply to everyone or no one. Rights which apply only to some peoples is discrimination.
I agree completely.

Anyone who claims that the Palestinians and the other peoples have those rights, while denying those rights to the Jewish people is discriminating against the Jewish people
Who do you feel is guilty of that discrimination?

and there is a word for that.
No there isn't.

All those who are anti Jew, anti Israel, anti Zionism and anti semitic as well as being pro palestinian. So count yourself in that number.

Yes there is it is RACISM and you ooze it from every pore

Anyone who doesn't fully support the return to Israel and self-determination of the Jewish people in Israel or argues against it. In my opinion and experience, there are very few members of Team Palestine here who don't fundamentally have objections to Jewish self-determination. In contrast, everyone on Team Israel fundamentally believes in Palestinian self-determination as long as they can get their shit together and knock off with the violence.

No there isn't.

Don't be ignorant or an ass.

It is self denial, something islamonazi's are very well known for

Anyone who doesn't fully support the return to Israel and self-determination of the Jewish people in Israel or argues against it. In my opinion and experience, there are very few members of Team Palestine here who don't fundamentally have objections to Jewish self-determination. In contrast, everyone on Team Israel fundamentally believes in Palestinian self-determination as long as they can get their shit together and knock off with the violence.
But I asked you a specific question. Do you think that I (for example) fit the description?
Don't be ignorant or an ass.
You are the ass if you cannot back up your statement. You said, "there is a word for that". I said there isn't. Either tell me what that word is (and defend it) or retract the statement.

I did and because it is so close to home you will ignore it, or twist and deflect away from the truth

Anyone who claims that the Palestinians and the other peoples have those rights, while denying those rights to the Jewish people is discriminating against the Jewish people (and there is a word for that).

Either tell me what that word is (and defend it) or retract the statement.

Discrimination against the Jewish people is anti-semitism.
You don't know what you are talking about. FIRST of all Jews live in virtually every nation in the world, including Israel ..... and much of Palestine. Jews are not stateless. Furthermore, Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian land, stolen by UN decree. SECONDLY agreeing that Palestinians have rights does not mean the Jews do not have rights as well. In other words supporting Palestinian rights cannot be anti-Semitic. THIRDLY Palestinians are Semites just as much as Jews. "Anti-Semite"? Improve your education.

Anyone who claims that the Palestinians and the other peoples have those rights, while denying those rights to the Jewish people is discriminating against the Jewish people (and there is a word for that).

Either tell me what that word is (and defend it) or retract the statement.

Discrimination against the Jewish people is anti-semitism.
You don't know what you are talking about. FIRST of all Jews live in virtually every nation in the world, including Israel ..... and much of Palestine. Jews are not stateless. Furthermore, Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian land, stolen by UN decree. SECONDLY agreeing that Palestinians have rights does not mean the Jews do not have rights as well. In other words supporting Palestinian rights cannot be anti-Semitic. THIRDLY Palestinians are Semites just as much as Jews. "Anti-Semite"? Improve your education.

Niether are the arab muslims no matter how many times you try to say they are. the vast majority are from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen and other islamonazi nations. The ones originally from Israel are Israeli citizens and have full rights under Israeli law.

Everywhere Jews live they are told by people like you to GET OUT AND RETURN TO PALESTINE, then when the do they are told to GET OUT AND GO BACK TO EUROPE.

When did the arab muslims acquire the land then, what treaty or international law empowered them as sovereign rulers of the Jewish national home ? So how can the Jews be occupying Jewish land illegally when it is theirs by international law. Refusing to accept the international law that created Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon and Jordan as also creating Israel is denying the Jews their rights. And these lands were not fully signed of until 1946 at the earliest. This is the litmus test for you do the Jews have the same rights to claim independence on the land granted as the Jewish national home free from arab muslim violence and terrorism as the arab muslims have to claim independence on the 78% of palestine they were granted as their national home.
Simple and simplistic the arab muslims were given 78% of palestine and you accept that as their right, the Jews were given 22% and you deny this as their right because the arab muslims want it as well.

THAT IS BEING ANTI SEMITIC BECAUSE YOU ARE INVENTING PALESTINIAN RIGHTS THAT HAVE NEVER EXISTED IN A VAIN ATTEMPT AT DENYING THE RIGHTS OF THE JEWS. THAT IS ANTI SEMITISM IN ITS CRUDEST FORM

Furthermore, Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian land, stolen by UN decree.
Here's the thing. You appear to me to be another person who spouts the common refrain of Team Palestine with little actual knowledge or understanding of international law nor the legal instruments which create it.

Currently, by treaty, "Palestinian land" is Areas A and B and the Gaza Strip. The PA and Hamas are entirely in control of these areas and govern them. Provisions in that treaty require that this be temporary condition and that a final status can only be realized through negotiation and treaty between the parties involved.

SECONDLY agreeing that Palestinians have rights does not mean the Jews do not have rights as well.
Obviously. I fully support Palestinian rights.

In other words supporting Palestinian rights cannot be anti-Semitic.
Not so. One can most certainly support Palestinian rights and be anti-semitic -- especially if one opposes equal rights for the Jewish people.

THIRDLY Palestinians are Semites just as much as Jews. "Anti-Semite"?
The term anti-semitism means specifically the discrimination against Jews. It is a common anti-semitic canard to change the meaning to include all "semites".

Furthermore, Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian land, stolen by UN decree.
Here's the thing. You appear to me to be another person who spouts the common refrain of Team Palestine with little actual knowledge or understanding of international law nor the legal instruments which create it.

Currently, by treaty, "Palestinian land" is Areas A and B and the Gaza Strip. The PA and Hamas are entirely in control of these areas and govern them. Provisions in that treaty require that this be temporary condition and that a final status can only be realized through negotiation and treaty between the parties involved.

SECONDLY agreeing that Palestinians have rights does not mean the Jews do not have rights as well.

Not so. One can most certainly support Palestinian rights and be anti-semitic -- especially if one opposes equal rights for the Jewish people.

The term anti-semitism means specifically the discrimination against Jews. It is a common anti-semitic canard to change the meaning to include all "semites".

Palestinians rule nothing, all are under Israeli martial law.

Palestinians rule nothing, all are under Israeli martial law.

And they can gain it all back by simply laying down all arms and refrain from any attacks for a period of 1 year. Then under international law Israel is forced to remove the troops and hand back full control. So why do the arab muslims keep attacking Israel if the solution is that simple ?

They always make their entrance into the forum with this "neutral" post and then take a sharp turn towards antisemtism.
It acts as does the "some of my best friends are black " mantra of kkk type racists.

The leftist brand of antisemitism is especially insufferable in this manner.

To me, the Jews are just another group. ........
The world for 2,000+ years has never allowed the Jews to be "just another group."
But let's blame the Jews for that, too.
"The world"? I'd say the last 70 years is the fault of Zionists. True, Zionists are (more less) Jews, so if you want to "blame the Jews for that" I guess it's your business.

Dear GLASNOST
If I had to dumb it all down for sixth graders, i'd say
Zionist is to Judaism as
Islamist is to Islam
(And as
Armageddonist is to Jihadist)

The truly faithful Jewish, Muslim and Christian lead by serving others and God, not
taking credit for politically controlling people and policies as public leaders are called to do.

So thinking the Zionists are the real spiritual leadership of the Jewish
is like trying to assess Islam by looking at Islamist oppressive leadership and govt.

The Muslims will tell you no, they do not believe in the oppressive Islamist or "Jihadist" type of practice they don't even recognize as having anything to do with true Islam.
Same with Christians who will not recognize the post-millenial dispensationalist or
Armageddonist type of Zionists as true Christians or Jews but as a CULT that is ANTICHRIST.

The real Muslims will tell you they have more freedom to practice their true faith
here in America, and not in countries with such oppressive regimes they are persecuted or worse.

The real Jewish spiritual leaders are gentle as lambs but wise as Kings.
They do not abuse their power, their obedience to God is humbling and not like the political positions of power.

In the end, I suspect the real peacemakers will serve as Counselors and Mediators
BETWEEN leaders of tribes and nations who are expected to represent and speak for mass groups.

the real leadership will be the partnership and agreements among these.
so the peacemakers will be recognized as children of God,
the meek who inherit the earth, not to control but to share and steward over.
leading by service, and teaching by example.
Yes, you dumbed it down, no doubt hoping that the excesses of your bull shit masked your complete lack of knowledge of the subject matter.

Zionism was and remains aSECULAR movement that seeks self determination for a besieged minority. As such, there is NO comparison to Islamism, as this is an aggressive religious movement that seeks to impose it's rule on everybody

I cannot tell if you are merely stupid or just dishonest because of an agenda, but you paint a very distorted picture here.

Zionism has always been based on religion. The religious basis of Zionism can be traced to Mevasrei Zion (Augerers of Zion). It professes Jewish exclusiveness and superiority over other religions and "races". As such, it is very similar to extremist Islam or other zealot movements.

ZIONISM - Israel's Voice

Zionism has always been based on religion. The religious basis of Zionism can be traced to Mevasrei Zion (Augerers of Zion). It professes Jewish exclusiveness and superiority over other religions and "races". As such, it is very similar to extremist Islam or other zealot movements.

ZIONISM - Israel's Voice

Your link does not say that, want to try again

ZIONISM - Israel's Voice

Your link does not say that, want to try again

The link under Religious Zionism says nothing about exclusiveness or superiority. What it does say is that is "aims to restore not only Jewish political freedom but also Jewish religion in light of the Torah".

Which, btw, is what Palestinians want -- political freedom and the right to practice their religion.

It is interesting that while these two national movements are identical, monte feels the need to demonize Jewish nationalism with lies and distortions. Well, I guess he has to, since he's got nothing else.

Theodore Herzl, the father of modern Zionism, wrote in his diary as early as 1895, “We shall have to spirit the penniless population across the border, by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our own country. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.” This certainly implies superiority and exclusiveness. Don't you think?

Christians and Muslims were living in Palestine and had a reasonable expectation that like all other native people in lands formerly of the Ottoman/Turkish Empire would be granted independence to fulfill their goal of self-determination. The British instead, decided that people from Europe were to displace the native people colonize the native's homeland to fulfill the Jew's goal of self-determination. Stating fact is not demonization. It's just fact.

cnn.png

Theodore Herzl, the father of modern Zionism, wrote in his diary as early as 1895, “We shall have to spirit the penniless population across the border, by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our own country. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.” This certainly implies superiority and exclusiveness. Don't you think?

Christians and Muslims were living in Palestine and had a reasonable expectation that like all other native people in lands formerly of the Ottoman/Turkish Empire would be granted independence to fulfill their goal of self-determination. The British instead, decided that people from Europe were to displace the native people colonize the native's homeland to fulfill the Jew's goal of self-determination. Stating fact is not demonization. It's just fact.

No not at all, not even if I wear my old neo marxist rose tinted glasses while stood on one leg under water and wearing a bright pink latex mankini.
They knew that their leaders had signed away their lands because they chose the losing side, and then found that they were to get 78% of palestine as their national home and so started the migration there. The British had nothing to do with it as the Ottomans had invited the Jews to migrate and close colonise the empty wastes of palestine in 1825. The Jews saw a chance of a homeland when Balfour reached agreement with Faisal and issued his declaration.
You are denying the Jews their rights by peddling your LIES and MANIPULATIONS as facts when you know full well they are no such thing. Your futile attempts at claiming that your links are facts are really just you demonising the Jews and denying them them rights. After all it was your church that stole the Jews and brought them back to Europe as slaves, then it wass your church that started the BLOOD LIBELS claiming the Jews killed your god ( not a very good god if a few priests could kill him) and that the Jews made bread from the blood of murdered children in thier rituals. Now they are returning to their homeland and you dont like the strength it gives them, or the chance they will uncover damning evidenced that could bring down your church

Forum List

Back