I do not stand for or against the Jews

images

Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 - Wikipedia
That is hardly a "war" in the most formal sense of the word. So no military action was proposed in any way, just an economic boycott because of the antisemitism in Nazi Germany. And from the sound of this wikipedia article it was supported by many others besides Jewish people in many nations, and primarily done so to preserve peace in Europe.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The Anti-Nazi Boycott of 1933 was a boycott of German products by foreign critics of the Nazi Party in response to antisemitism in Nazi Germany following the rise of Adolf Hitler, commencing with his appointment as Chancellor of Germany on January 30, 1933. Those in the United Kingdom, United States and other places worldwide who opposed Hitler's policies, developed the boycott and its accompanying protests to encourage Nazi Germany to end the regime's anti-Jewish attitude.

Events in Germany[edit]
Following Adolf Hitler's appointment as German Chancellor in January 1933, critics responded with worldwide calls for protest and boycotting. An editorial in The Harvard Crimson on October 24, 1933 stated: "The role of the neutral nation will be, as always, a difficult one. But those nations sincerely desirous of European peace still have an opportunity to preserve it. An economic boycott of Germany to force its government to terms would so multiply its target as to make a shot impractical".[1]

To me, the Jews are just another group. ........
The world for 2,000+ years has never allowed the Jews to be "just another group."
But let's blame the Jews for that, too.
"The world"? I'd say the last 70 years is the fault of Zionists. True, Zionists are (more less) Jews, so if you want to "blame the Jews for that" I guess it's your business.

Of course you would, as to blame your own would be very bad for you. After all you will be in either #1 or #2 for the most violent group, and between them they have kept the worlds population down. At least 50 million mass murdered in India alone in the last 70 years, before Israel was re-created

... thinking the Zionists are the real spiritual leadership of the Jewish is like trying to assess Islam by looking at Islamist oppressive leadership and govt.
Bravo.

The Muslims will tell you no, they do not believe in the oppressive Islamist or "Jihadist" type of practice they don't even recognize as having anything to do with true Islam.

Same with Christians who will not recognize the post-millenial dispensationalist or
Armageddonist type of Zionists as true Christians or Jews but as a CULT that is ANTICHRIST.

The real Jewish spiritual leaders are gentle as lambs but wise as Kings.
They do not abuse their power, their obedience to God is humbling and not like the political positions of power.
Bravo again.

In the end, I suspect the real peacemakers will serve as Counselors and Mediators
BETWEEN leaders of tribes and nations who are expected to represent and speak for mass groups.
Probably, yes.

Have you read the koran and what it reaches recently, very sickening and scary...............

You seek reasons to hate Israel like a heroin addict seeks his next fix.
What is with this american preoccupation with "hate"? Hate this ... hate that ..... hater! What the fuck is wrong with you people? I was going to save this for later, when i could formulate it better ... but, I can't wait.

You see what political correctness has done, yes? Terrorist apologist and all of that. You know what I am talking about, right? I wonder where that started. Any guesses? How about 'white guilt' over the Holocaust. The Zionists have been squeezing Goyim balls since the end of the 1940's, and they are squeezing like never before! You have to support Israel, right? Otherwise you "hate" Jews, you are an "anti-Semitic". A "hater". Funny that the sheeple have yet to understand the difference between Judaism and Israel. You don't know the difference ............................................. I can see that plain as day.

So Glasnost turns out to be a Nazi! I'm shocked ...shocked I tell you!

The world for 2,000+ years has never allowed the Jews to be "just another group."
"The world"? I'd say the last 70 years is the fault of Zionists. True, Zionists are (more less) Jews, so if you want to "blame the Jews for that" I guess it's your business.

Of course you would, as to blame your own would be very bad for you. After all you will be in either #1 or #2 for the most violent group, and between them they have kept the worlds population down. At least 50 million mass murdered in India alone in the last 70 years, before Israel was re-created
Ridiculous figure..Proof Please

... thinking the Zionists are the real spiritual leadership of the Jewish is like trying to assess Islam by looking at Islamist oppressive leadership and govt.
Bravo.

The Muslims will tell you no, they do not believe in the oppressive Islamist or "Jihadist" type of practice they don't even recognize as having anything to do with true Islam.

Same with Christians who will not recognize the post-millenial dispensationalist or
Armageddonist type of Zionists as true Christians or Jews but as a CULT that is ANTICHRIST.

They do not abuse their power, their obedience to God is humbling and not like the political positions of power.
Bravo again.

In the end, I suspect the real peacemakers will serve as Counselors and Mediators
BETWEEN leaders of tribes and nations who are expected to represent and speak for mass groups.
Probably, yes.

Have you read the koran and what it reaches recently, very sickening and scary...............
You have not read the Koran.....End of Story

Both of these, in my opinion, are a particular form of madness, because the assumption here is that one must take a side. What the Jews themselves, and anti- and philo- semites cannot stand is indifference. Both the Jews and others who have a strong opinion of them exist in a sort of relationship where they need each other.

To me, the Jews are just another group. Live and die by your own merits. I will neither attack nor help you.

No, dfens the Jews are not just another group.
They are spiritually called as the Elders of a whole lineage of people.

So the spiritual leadership will come from some of these
Jewish Elders leading the way, and calling to unite the other tribes.

This includes Christians and Muslims as people of the Book
following this same lineage through different cultures and stages of growth.

When people are looking to leaders, it will come from the
faithful who lead by serving, where those who are chief of all
act as servant to all. The most humble and meek who serve God and humanity.

That kind of leadership. And yes the Jewish have a specific spiritual calling
unique to this lineage. It is already incorporated in their spiritual DNA, if you will.
SPIRITUAL DNA......now I have heard it all.......DUH........The Jewish Spiritual Leaders(The Ultras) Despise the Zionist Synthetics Cultists and their Moronic Mantra

Ridiculous figure..Proof Please

Any more ridiculous than yours of 300,000 children mass murdered by the Jews ?

Start here and then follow the links

The Mutual Genocide of Indian Partition

Murder, rape and shattered families: 1947 Partition Archive effort underway - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

How many people died during the partition of India? - Quora

Bravo.

Bravo again.

Probably, yes.

You have not read the Koran.....End of Story

How would you know seeing as you are semi literate at best.

I have read the koran in both methods, as we would in the west starting at page 1 and as it was spoken.

You can see the decline of mo'mad due to his mental instability if you read the koran in his order of recitation.

Both of these, in my opinion, are a particular form of madness, because the assumption here is that one must take a side. What the Jews themselves, and anti- and philo- semites cannot stand is indifference. Both the Jews and others who have a strong opinion of them exist in a sort of relationship where they need each other.

To me, the Jews are just another group. Live and die by your own merits. I will neither attack nor help you.

unique to this lineage. It is already incorporated in their spiritual DNA, if you will.
SPIRITUAL DNA......now I have heard it all.......DUH........The Jewish Spiritual Leaders(The Ultras) Despise the Zionist Synthetics Cultists and their Moronic Mantra

Dont the true indigenous Australians also say they have a " spiritual DNA " that links them to the land ?

google Judea declares war on Germany. Also there was no Israel in 1933, but there was a Palestine.

But according to you Judea existed in 1933.

(And there was a territory designated for the Jewish National Home in 1933. There still is no State of Palestine.)

No Judea was collectively all the Jews of the world unite. Judea stood for all the jews of the world.

No Judea was collectively all the Jews of the world unite. Judea stood for all the jews of the world.

So the Jews - with many Gentiles of good will - stood together in defiance of your fuehrer's agenda? I can't imagine why that would be!

Adolph Hitler announced the Nazi Party's 25-point program program on 24 February 1920 to a crowd of about 2000 people in Munich. He began to implement it moments after gaining power in January, 1933.

Anti-Semitism and the persecution of Germany's Jews represented a central tenet of Nazi ideology. Their agenda declared their intention to segregate Jews from "Aryan" society and to abrogate Jews' political, legal, and civil rights.

So why would Jews object, eh?

google Judea declares war on Germany. Also there was no Israel in 1933, but there was a Palestine.

But according to you Judea existed in 1933.

(And there was a territory designated for the Jewish National Home in 1933. There still is no State of Palestine.)

Oh. So you meant "world Jewry" declares war on Germany.

Dont the true indigenous Australians also say they have a " spiritual DNA " that links them to the land ?
Never heard that before,mind you after 30,000 years they certainly have a wonderful affinity to the land.......anyhow Zionist are only 120 years in the making.... them Synthetics,you know Pheo,making them a PLASTIC People.

Never heard that before,mind you after 30,000 years they certainly have a wonderful affinity to the land.......anyhow Zionist are only 120 years in the making.... them Synthetics,you know Pheo,making them a PLASTIC People.

And once again you show your total ignorance as Zionism is as old as Judaism, just the name is 150 years old. But then for you to admit this would mean that the Jews have the greater claim.
The only plastic people I see are the antipodean land thieves that are arrogant, ignorant and illiterate slobs that drink fermented kangaroo urine and call it beer. Everything about you is synthetic and made up, which is why you are a laughing stock on the world stage

Question for Team Palestine:

When did the Palestinians begin to want to return to their homeland?

images

Forum List

Back