I do not stand for or against the Jews

Israel can almost be thought of as blameless in the face of all the hatred and attacks they have had to endure and deal with since the beginning of the 20th century. IMO
You are lacking gravely in modern history. You have been fed so much false propaganda that you haven't the slightest clue to the problems facing the region since the creation of Israel. YOU NEED A BALANCED LESSON ON HISTORY since 1947. If you do some earnest reading you will be shocked to find out what has been kept from you through propaganda and censorship. My advice is that you do some serious reading. Do that and talk to me again.

Not a chance.

Israel can almost be thought of as blameless in the face of all the hatred and attacks they have had to endure and deal with since the beginning of the 20th century. IMO

Cry me a river. They caused WWII.

Penny :biggrin: which year came first 1948 or 1939?

Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

Really, and other than some questionable newspaper picture, can you name the leader of Judea, chief commander or actual military actions Judea took?

Also can you please name the capital of Judea?

google Judea declares war on Germany. Also there was no Israel in 1933, but there was a Palestine.

So it'll show me the same old nazi propaganda from a single questionable source.Even if some Jews declared a war in the name of Judea it didn't mean anything in action, because hey didn't represent any existing state or military. You just show what you look for on the net.
There wasn't a Judea country in 1933 also, as much as Palestine as a country till today.

You just shoot yourself in the foot and don't even understand it :)

You are lacking gravely in modern history. You have been fed so much false propaganda that you haven't the slightest clue to the problems facing the region since the creation of Israel. YOU NEED A BALANCED LESSON ON HISTORY since 1947. If you do some earnest reading you will be shocked to find out what has been kept from you through propaganda and censorship. My advice is that you do some serious reading. Do that and talk to me again.

I have read more about the history of this land and this conflict than you probably have ever even glanced at. But for me to lay it all out here on boards like this for the 50th time is not the best use of my time, especially since obstinacy almost always trumps honesty.

You seek reasons to hate Israel like a heroin addict seeks his next fix.
What is with this american preoccupation with "hate"? Hate this ... hate that ..... hater! What the fuck is wrong with you people? I was going to save this for later, when i could formulate it better ... but, I can't wait.

You see what political correctness has done, yes? Terrorist apologist and all of that. You know what I am talking about, right? I wonder where that started. Any guesses? How about 'white guilt' over the Holocaust. The Zionists have been squeezing Goyim balls since the end of the 1940's, and they are squeezing like never before! You have to support Israel, right? Otherwise you "hate" Jews, you are an "anti-Semitic". A "hater". Funny that the sheeple have yet to understand the difference between Judaism and Israel. You don't know the difference ............................................. I can see that plain as day.

What is with this american preoccupation with "hate"? Hate this ... hate that ..... hater! What the fuck is wrong with you people? I was going to save this for later, when i could formulate it better ... but, I can't wait.

You see what political correctness has done, yes? Terrorist apologist and all of that. You know what I am talking about, right? I wonder where that started. Any guesses? How about 'white guilt' over the Holocaust. The Zionists have been squeezing Goyim balls since the end of the 1940's, and they are squeezing like never before! You have to support Israel, right? Otherwise you "hate" Jews, you are an "anti-Semitic". A "hater". Funny that the sheeple have yet to understand the difference between Judaism and Israel. You don't know the difference ............................................. I can see that plain as day.

My 'hatred' comment was specifically delivered to Penelope. If you knew the history of her constant displays of animosity towards anything Israel or Jews you might better understand.

Did I say you hate Israel or the Jews?

I know distinctions can be made between the affairs of Israel and Judaism, and the Jewish experience world wide. Yes, so? Did you have a point to make? Except for the fact you clearly have a your own animosity towards Israel since the 40s which I am sure I would find to be bogus and biased.

Last edited:
I have read more about the history of this land and this conflict than you probably have ever even glanced at.
No. You most certainly have not. What you have done is wasted too much of my time.

You are losing credibility.

You are right about one thing; for me to take the time, reference sources, and explain to you why you are so confused or wrong about Israeli-Arab affairs would surely be a waste of my time.

Cry me a river. They caused WWII.

Really, and other than some questionable newspaper picture, can you name the leader of Judea, chief commander or actual military actions Judea took?

google Judea declares war on Germany. Also there was no Israel in 1933, but there was a Palestine.

So it'll show me the same old nazi propaganda from a single questionable source.Even if some Jews declared a war in the name of Judea it didn't mean anything in action, because hey didn't represent any existing state or military. You just show what you look for on the net.
There wasn't a Judea country in 1933 also, as much as Palestine as a country till today.

The collection of jews in Britain and the US, they were also responsible for the Revolution in Russia.
No Israel at that time.

The collection of jews in Britain and the US, they were also responsible for the Revolution in Russia.
No Israel at that time.

What?? how is this connected to you fantasy of Israel causing the WW2??

What was the capital of Judea that declared the war?

No Israel at that time.

There was no capital of Judea as Judea didn't exist.

No Israel at that time.

Ok, so how could Judea declare a war on another country?
And how is it connected to Israel causing the WW2?

No Israel at that time.

Jews called themselves collectively Judea, and by the way most were non observant Jews, secular. That is why Israel was to be set up as a secular country, but the seculars wanted Jerusalem and what better way than to have radical orthodox jews living there and wanting a third temple. I personally take people on an individual basis, but collectively the now Israelites have been stealing land from the Palestinians and they expect the Palestinians to just give it over. I think the US would fight Mexico if Mexico tried to take the US land.
Same thing. Israel is winning due to power and money and backers, but that does not make it right.

No Israel at that time.

Penny you're just a caricature of the 99% of the critics of Israel.
First it goes through misleading slogans, then contradicting yourself, then DA JOOOS and revision of history straight from the nazi handbook.

But of course let's not forget the bold self-righteousness and chest beating.

images

Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933 - Wikipedia

No Israel at that time.

Jews called themselves collectively Judea, and by the way most were non observant Jews, secular. That is why Israel was to be set up as a secular country, but the seculars wanted Jerusalem and what better way than to have radical orthodox jews living there and wanting a third temple. I personally take people on an individual basis, but collectively the now Israelites have been stealing land from the Palestinians and they expect the Palestinians to just give it over. I think the US would fight Mexico if Mexico tried to take the US land.
Same thing. Israel is winning due to power and money and backers, but that does not make it right.

Aside from the overused slogans that have been proven wrong every time, can you show us any prove that those secular Jews, or any other, called themselves collectively 'Judea"? I mean anything but the ONE questionable article, something official?

But according to you Judea existed in 1933.

(And there was a territory designated for the Jewish National Home in 1933. There still is no State of Palestine.)

Forum List

Back