I changed my avatar...

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Much to my surprise, a few of the "he men" felt uncomfortable about it. Being the nice sweetness and light person that I am I didn't want anyone to be offended.

But it surprised me that any many males felt threatened by it. :eek:

Much to my surprise, a few of the "he men" felt uncomfortable about it. Being the nice sweetness and light person that I am I didn't want anyone to be offended.

:confused: what was it?

I wonder why someone comfortable in their sexuality would be offended by it. Hmmmmmmmmm, Dr. Freud where art thou? :eusa_whistle:

Seriously?
Yep...I was pretty amazed.

I wonder if anyone has ever gotten bent out of shape over avatars featuring almost naked women. :doubt:

You're fucking loony, woman. Who was offended by it ?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

So, you enabled their insecurities and made their issues yours, even though you did nothing wrong. And you feel good about that? You shouldn't.

I'm not naming names, but you weren't one of them. :tongue: LOL!

I'm not naming names, but you weren't one of them. :tongue: LOL!

I'm calling you a liar until I hear men tell me they were offended by it.

Maybe you could post it here for those like Willow who didn't get to see it.

Remember the fits a few had over my painted swimsuit girl? :lol:

here Ravi---'ave a tar --

Attachments

• $have a tar.jpg
    $have a tar.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 53

Oh come on. What did ya wimp out for?

Forum List

Back