I changed my avatar...

maybe two guys ??? ---one /??? PUHLEEESEE just another Ravi ruse

What are you babbling about now, and why do you care about this butt so much dillo? :confused:

I could give a rats ass about that pumpkin ass------put a hard dick up there--I don't give a shit----Ravi's drama however is pathetic-----where's the complaint department?

Which would explain why I'm actually getting rep for reposting it, right? Cause she just took it down for attention?

Dude. You drinking?

Thank you Dis, I'd rep you if I could.

And too funny EZ, some actually reported it!

Here's one of the comments I got:
Please, for the straight members sake of USMB! Change that avatar!
He can own up to it if he wishes.
So foreign to me. I have no lesbian desires at all, but I can certainly appreciate a beautiful female form. So odd that some men can't do the same.

For the record...I wasn't offended by the photo.

I was only offended that you would betray my trust and post a personal photo of me that I'd PMed you.

I don't know, I'd be offended by a twat shot of a chick, and I'm not a homophobe. It just grosses me out.

For the record...I wasn't offended by the photo.

I was only offended that you would betray my trust and post a personal photo of me that I'd PMed you.
:lol: Sorry, my friend...well I must go pee and then watch the Fins get creamed.

Have a good evening, all!

So foreign to me. I have no lesbian desires at all, but I can certainly appreciate a beautiful female form. So odd that some men can't do the same.

Please don't take this wrong, but yesterday, I would have bet a full paycheck that you were a guy... hell, an hour and a half ago, I would have bet it.

Immie

Grab that bible, Rav, and read up during commercials so you can find some of the answers you're looking for.

Please don't take this wrong, but yesterday, I would have bet a full paycheck that you were a guy... hell, an hour and a half ago, I would have bet it.

Immie
:) Happens a lot. NBD. No offense taken, either.

I don't know, I'd be offended by a twat shot of a chick, and I'm not a homophobe. It just grosses me out.
Me too. But this is a butt.

I really wouldn't want to see some guy's cock as an avatar.

I don't think that would fit in the rules here, either.

Yeah, but a guy's butt is to another guy what a ...

never mind. I'm grossing myself out now.

You are interpreting THAT to mean the guy was offended ??? I rest my case :lol::lol::lol:

For the record, the best part of a man's body (that you can see in public) are his butt and his strong arms. *sigh*

Immie
:) Happens a lot. NBD. No offense taken, either.

Yeah, I know what you mean, for some reason people think I'm a girl until it comes out that I'm male. I can only assume that it is the "ie" instead of an "my" that I sign everything.

Immie

Immie

The magic of the internet.

Ppl think I'm a guy all the time, too. Even though I'm "Allie"....how many guys are named "Allie"?

Forum List

Back