I changed my avatar...

*sob*

pumpkinbutt.jpg

Ravi,

It's nice of you to try and spare my feelings. But you can go ahead and tell them. I asked you to take it down. It was upsetting my wife that one of her personal photos of me wound up on the board.

Much to my surprise, a few of the "he men" felt uncomfortable about it. Being the nice sweetness and light person that I am I didn't want anyone to be offended.

But it surprised me that any many males felt threatened by it. :eek:

Oh come on. What did ya wimp out for?

She's full of shit--again

No she's not. Believe it or not, a person/people reported it as "offensive" :evil:

Ravi,

I was not offended by your avatar and as you know, I have not commented upon it, but I will tell you that when it comes to avatars... mani kicks your butt. :D

Immie

Well my first thought was "Oh look, another gay model waiting for...something."

Which is probably why the guys got grossed out.

Thank you Dis, I'd rep you if I could.

And too funny EZ, some actually reported it!

Here's one of the comments I got:
Please, for the straight members sake of USMB! Change that avatar!
He can own up to it if he wishes.

Well my first thought was "Oh look, another gay model waiting for...something."

Which is probably why the guys got grossed out.

maybe two guys ??? ---one /??? PUHLEEESEE just another Ravi ruse

What are you babbling about now, and why do you care about this butt so much dillo? :confused:

I could give a rats ass about that pumpkin ass------put a hard dick up there--I don't give a shit----Ravi's drama however is pathetic-----where's the complaint department?

maybe two guys ??? ---one /??? PUHLEEESEE just another Ravi ruse

What are you babbling about now, and why do you care about this butt so much dillo? :confused:

I could give a rats ass about that pumpkin ass------put a hard dick up there--I don't give a shit----Ravi's drama however is pathetic-----where's the complaint department?

Dude, people report posts/avatars/pervs all the time on here. Just because YOU can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Ravi was asked to get rid of it, so she did.

Why all the drama from you?

Forum List

Back