i challenge IM2 to face me one on one in the bull ring for a debate !

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is trying to establish his privilege through intimidation just like racist blacks do in real life.

All his announcements that he is running to the mods is his way of gaining a posse. Mess with him and you have to take on the entire group.

Go read the information I gave you and stop repeating shit you read at stormfront.

I have never been to stormfront and do not endorse their beliefs.

I was simply pointing out the underhanded nature of your trying to gain privilege here by making sure everybody knows you call on mods to eliminate anybody who dares to confront you in the same way you confront them.
Just curious, how do you know he calls on the mods to eliminate folks?
he announces it constantly.

DUH.

You do not strike me as intelligent enough to figure this out for youself, but when a member announces he is targeting another member and a sympathetic mod removes that member, power is thus transferred from mod to him.
I haven't seen him do that. But if he is reporting folks for being off topic on his OPs, so be it. That's part of the rules.
Opposing him is off topic in his world .

Good idea. Should there be rules to follow, such as no blanket statements without links? Just a thought.
no .... remember we are dealing with IM2 ... the rules will be no personal threats and no attacks on family .....no reason to give the notorious cry baby a reason to run to the mods like he so often does !

I think we probably all had that girl back in the third or fourth grade who liked to provoke all the other kids and who threatended to go to teacher if they dared to respond.

What always amazed me as a kid was how the teacher was about the LAST person in that room to have a clue as to what wad going on. The kids the little bitch was provoking always got in trouble instead of the little bitch.
the only bOY here is you !! and yes you are not a real man you are a whining little crybaby racist that hates whites !! all you do is post threads about how evil an entire race of people are ......that makes you a fucking racist ...as a matter of fact you are the biggest racist on this board constantly complaining about racism.

Do you feel better now junior? Or do you need burping.

Post an example of my racism.
Your posts don't say anything but crude statements and bullying. Is that the image you want others to perceive?
He is trying to establish his privilege through intimidation just like racist blacks do in real life.

All his announcements that he is running to the mods is his way of gaining a posse. Mess with him and you have to take on the entire group.

Go read the information I gave you and stop repeating shit you read at stormfront.

Ok, in the interest of conciliation I will accept that us dastardly whites are the cause of all black deficiencies here in America.
Now, please tell me who is to blame for the deplorable black condition in your home nations and if you can't pin it on us whites, then who is ultimately responsible?

Bringing up Africa as a straw man is a really pathetic example of how white Americans was to avoid responsibility. But you asked the question.

Somalia: How Colonial Powers drove a Country into Chaos - Global Research
Richard Drayton: The wealth of the west was built on Africa's exploitation
In what ways does Colonialism still have an impact today? - University Social studies - Marked by Teachers.com
Effects of colonialism on Africa's past and present | Pambazuka News
How Colonialism Affected the Rwandan Genocide
THE C.I.A. AND LUMUMBA

After Lumumba was assassinated a man named Mobuto was put in power with the support of our government .

There was an op ed written in the July 3, 2017 edition of the Boston Globe entitled, “In Defense of the White Male,” By Roland Merullo. In this article we see the most common use of the white avoidance we often experience when we talk about racism. Here the author suggests that white males have done no more or less evil than anyone else. He then points out specific examples of non whites who committed dastardly wrongs. He brings up names such as Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Baby Doc Duvalier and Hirohito.

The problems with his thinking on this is not the fact these were evil men. They most certainly were. However in any discussion of racism by whites, and specifically by white males, no one has contended that non whites are sinless. The second problem lies in his refusal to recognize the political conditions that allowed for these many of these men to gain power. For example, he mentions Idi Amin. Nobody sane is going to excuse what Amin did, but where the writer fails is in his recognition of how Amin eventually was able to come to power in Uganda.

When you look at Uganda, you see a nation that had been self governed for centuries until the British decided they had the divine right to rule in Africa. In 1894 the British decided they would make Uganda a British protectorate. It was accomplished with the Buganda agreement signed by a man named Sir Apolo Kagwa. The Buganda agreement gave him and his chiefs most of the power in Uganda. This occurred because The King of Uganda was an infant at the time of signing and had no say in this agreement. The mere existence of that King signifies a line of succession that shows us Uganda was a sovereign nation governed by a king. They had been so for at least 800 years before the Buganda Agreement.

So from 1894 until 1962, a span of 68 years, Britain colonized a nation that had existed for 800 years. Out of this colonization came division. In 1962 Uganda gained it’s independence and established a constitution. In 1962 the Ugandas Peoples Republic was voted into power and a man named Milton Obote becomes the President. One of Obotes buddies was named Idi Amin. In 1966 Obote did away with the 1962 constitution. Obote remained in power until 1971 when he was overthrown in a military coup by Amin. The rest is well known fact.

These major events were ignored by the author of this article so he could cry about the persecution of white men. Never mind that we don’t seem to have any record of non whites colonizing a nation of whites, he wants to tell us that white men have done no worse than Idi Amin and since Amin is not white why do white males get this anger? However had it not been for the colonization of Uganda instead of allowing Uganda to govern itself as it had been doing for the 800 years before the British decided they had the right to control that country, it is very possible there would have been no rule by Idi Amin.

I was simply pointing out the underhanded nature of your trying to gain privilege here by making sure everybody knows you call on mods to eliminate anybody who dares to confront you in the same way you confront them.

DUH.

You do not strike me as intelligent enough to figure this out for youself, but when a member announces he is targeting another member and a sympathetic mod removes that member, power is thus transferred from mod to him.
I haven't seen him do that. But if he is reporting folks for being off topic on his OPs, so be it. That's part of the rules.

No, posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic are off topic in my world.

Good idea. Should there be rules to follow, such as no blanket statements without links? Just a thought.
no .... remember we are dealing with IM2 ... the rules will be no personal threats and no attacks on family .....no reason to give the notorious cry baby a reason to run to the mods like he so often does !
Let’s start with what we all agree on. Us whites created those ghettos. We segregated us from them and cut them off from the economic opportunity we enjoy.

It’s a fact this happened. In Detroit it is also a fact us whites gave Muslims Dearborn on purpose. It puts the Arabs in between us whites and the blacks in Detroit.

I guess my point is let’s all at least agree a poor black baby born in a ghetto is at a huge disadvantage right from the start.
nope the reason why you live in a ghetto is because the 5 babies 5 different daddies baby daddy [a black term] ran off and is not taking care of his kids . when these kids grow up without a father they are much more likely especially the boys to be deadbeats and criminals like their sorry ass fathers are !......by the way this thread is about a debate challenge not your stupid low iq opinion !

It appears yours is the low IQ opinion. So if you want to debate why run to the bull ring. Why not debate right here. You're here talking king kong bullshit, bring it boy.

Because IM2 you have yet to debate anyone here but you have expressed your bigoted opinion many times.

When I wrote about how I was not going to drive from Richmond, Texas too the Fifth Ward in Houston so I could spend money in a black district you went all nutter and wrote about some town outside Dallas, and when I pointed out your mistake you put me on ignore and why?

Simple, you hate being proven wrong.

When you first started spewing your radical nonsense I pointed out Hispanics and Asians are not your friends and for awhile you proclaimed they were until you realized they do not care about the inner-city Black communities at all!

So in the end you blame white society for your failure as a community leader but you should just blame yourself because the buck stop with you when it come too your failures in life...

IM2 is constantly blaming whites for every problem in the black community !!! at the same time he declaires that he is not a racist !!! i call bull !! you are a racist !! face me in the bull ring ... if you are so confident in your moral superiority you should have no problem proving you are not a racist ....lets debate !!

I challenge IM2 to post a coherent sentence.

DUH.

No, posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic are off topic in my world.

You reported a response by me in the flames zone, so let cut the nonsense IM2!

IM2 is constantly blaming whites for every problem in the black community !!! at the same time he declaires that he is not a racist !!! i call bull !! you are a racist !! face me in the bull ring ... if you are so confident in your moral superiority you should have no problem proving you are not a racist ....lets debate !!

I challenge IM2 to post a coherent sentence.

When that day happens is the same day I write one...

Your posts don't say anything but crude statements and bullying. Is that the image you want others to perceive?

You have made claims of black privilege and used descriptions right out of stormfront. The rules are here for everyone and I will not be trolled and attacked off topic all the time by pussies like you who use a computer to say things you'd get your fucking jaw boke for saying to my face. And I will not allow my threads to be closed because vermin like you know that if you troll a thread you don't like enough, it will get closed down.

That is what your white privilege has allowed you to be able to do. So, until that white privilege ends I will continue reporting off topic racist attacks. If you don't like that, argue the topic. If you disagree with me about how whites have been given free shit since 1776, present evidence refuting that, don't enter your no taking personal responsibility white ass into my threads lecturing me about how we are blaming whites for our failures and don't take responsibility.

And that's another common belief held by people at stormfront. Or most any other alt-right site.
That's why I was hoping you'd take the challenge in the Bull Ring, where you would only be focusing on one person's arguments.

I've been to the bull ring. It doesn't operate that way.

All these losers want to do is take me into the bull ring and gang up on me with racist taunts. If they want to debate a topic, they can start a thread. Thus far doggiedoo has not presented a topic. It's been nothing but off topic, no content, personal attacks he has been able to get away with. He has been at this for damn near a week, for the past 4 days of this week while he has done this I have not done anything. Meanwhile my black privilege has gotten 2 threads closed and several posts deleted for responding to personal attacks on me that are still here standing. So this son of a bitch can cry all the fuck he wants, but I won't be taking any more of his bullshit.

You have made claims of black privilege and used descriptions right out of stormfront. The rules are here for everyone and I will not be trolled and attacked off topic all the time by pussies like you who use a computer to say things you'd get your fucking jaw boke for saying to my face. And I will not allow my threads to be closed because vermin like you know that if you troll a thread you don't like enough, it will get closed down.

That is what your white privilege has allowed you to be able to do. So, until that white privilege ends I will continue reporting off topic racist attacks. If you don't like that, argue the topic. If you disagree with me about how whites have been given free shit since 1776, present evidence refuting that, don't enter your no taking personal responsibility white ass into my threads lecturing me about how we are blaming whites for our failures and don't take responsibility.

And that's another common belief held by people at stormfront. Or most any other alt-right site.
That's why I was hoping you'd take the challenge in the Bull Ring, where you would only be focusing on one person's arguments.

I've been to the bull ring. It doesn't operate that way.

All these losers want to do is take me into the bull ring and gang up on me with racist taunts. If they want to debate a topic, they can start a thread. Thus far doggiedoo has not presented a topic. It's been nothing but off topic, no content, personal attacks he has been able to get away with. He has been at this for damn near a week, for the past 4 days of this week while he has done this I have not done anything. Meanwhile my black privilege has gotten 2 threads closed and several posts deleted for responding to personal attacks on me that are still here standing. So this son of a bitch can cry all the fuck he wants, but I won't be taking any more of his bullshit.

Well you get what you deserve and have too be really honest just maybe you need to think about the site you are posting on and stop trolling...

you'd get your fucking jaw boke for saying to my face.

I will continue reporting off topic racist attacks
All these threats of violence against me coupled with statements that you have allies.

This is exactly the mechanism you use to gain your black privilege.

There have been no threats of violence against you.
That is a lie. You are a liar.

You said you would break my jaw if I dared to oppose your hatred of whites in person.

That's a lie.

"The rules are here for everyone and I will not be trolled and attacked off topic all the time by pussies like you who use a computer to say things you'd get your fucking jaw boke for saying to my face."

All these threats of violence against me coupled with statements that you have allies.

You said you would break my jaw if I dared to oppose your hatred of whites in person.

That's a lie.

"The rules are here for everyone and I will not be trolled and attacked off topic all the time by pussies like you who use a computer to say things you'd get your fucking jaw boke for saying to my face."

Technically you are making a threat by saying if the person was in your face saying what they wrote you would break their jaw.

I doubt you would and most likely you would call the Police while screaming racism...

Let’s start with what we all agree on. Us whites created those ghettos. We segregated us from them and cut them off from the economic opportunity we enjoy.

It’s a fact this happened. In Detroit it is also a fact us whites gave Muslims Dearborn on purpose. It puts the Arabs in between us whites and the blacks in Detroit.

I guess my point is let’s all at least agree a poor black baby born in a ghetto is at a huge disadvantage right from the start.
nope the reason why you live in a ghetto is because the 5 babies 5 different daddies baby daddy [a black term] ran off and is not taking care of his kids . when these kids grow up without a father they are much more likely especially the boys to be deadbeats and criminals like their sorry ass fathers are !......by the way this thread is about a debate challenge not your stupid low iq opinion !

It appears yours is the low IQ opinion. So if you want to debate why run to the bull ring. Why not debate right here. You're here talking king kong bullshit, bring it boy.

Because IM2 you have yet to debate anyone here but you have expressed your bigoted opinion many times.

When I wrote about how I was not going to drive from Richmond, Texas too the Fifth Ward in Houston so I could spend money in a black district you went all nutter and wrote about some town outside Dallas, and when I pointed out your mistake you put me on ignore and why?

When you first started spewing your radical nonsense I pointed out Hispanics and Asians are not your friends and for awhile you proclaimed they were until you realized they do not care about the inner-city Black communities at all!

So in the end you blame white society for your failure as a community leader but you should just blame yourself because the buck stop with you when it come too your failures in life...

What is the difference between poor black and white communities?

One difference is that a poor white kid can leave his community and go to any town USA and find a white hiring manager that will hire him. Blacks in poor inner cities are sort of at a disadvantage here. Especially when so many hiring managers in America are conservative racist Republicans who stereotype black people and vote for Trump.

One difference is that a poor white kid can leave his community and go to any town USA and find a white hiring manager that will hire him. Blacks in poor inner cities are sort of at a disadvantage here. Especially when so many hiring managers in America are conservative racist Republicans who stereotype black people and vote for Trump.

So you are saying that no blacks live in rural communities and do not hold Management positions in those rural communities?

Such racist opinion from you!

So you are saying that no blacks live in rural communities and do not hold Management positions in those rural communities?

Also you are proclaiming only whites live in rural regions when many Asians and Hispanics and Blacks live in Rural America, so again Sealy you are racist...

The numbers show they are far too under representatives. And if I prodded a little I would get you to admit your racist beliefs about why so few blacks hold management positions. In other words you'll say they aren't qualified/smart enough. You'll never admit discrimination matters. I guess that's why 175 top companies signed the diversity challenge. They know it's a problem for a country as diverse as ours yet the executive board rooms are so male white dominated.

I'm a white male and able to admit it. But you cons will never admit there is a good old boys network going on here. I know there is. I'm a member.

That's a lie.

Technically you are making a threat by saying if the person was in your face saying what they wrote you would break their jaw.

I doubt you would and most likely you would call the Police while screaming racism...
He wants us to see him as representing blacks and see blacks as resorting to violence should a white person not submit to their racist demands.

This is compounded by the fact he is allowed to carry on like this in here as well as the real world. His whole schtik is for blacks to not be held responsible for their behavior and it is certainly working here. He threatens me because he knows he can .

I think we probably all had that girl back in the third or fourth grade who liked to provoke all the other kids and who threatended to go to teacher if they dared to respond.

What always amazed me as a kid was how the teacher was about the LAST person in that room to have a clue as to what wad going on. The kids the little bitch was provoking always got in trouble instead of the little bitch.
yes it is true the racist IM2 is a prime of example of whining little girl ...

Do you feel better now junior? Or do you need burping.

Post an example of my racism.

listen up racist this is my thread !!! and he is commenting on your racism and the fact that you go running to the mods when challenged .....and as far as you saying you would break someones jaw ,you aint going to do shit youre just a racist coward !

The numbers show they are far too under representatives. And if I prodded a little I would get you to admit your racist beliefs about why so few blacks hold management positions. In other words you'll say they aren't qualified/smart enough. You'll never admit discrimination matters. I guess that's why 175 top companies signed the diversity challenge. They know it's a problem for a country as diverse as ours yet the executive board rooms are so male white dominated.

I'm a white male and able to admit it. But you cons will never admit there is a good old boys network going on here. I know there is. I'm a member.
you are a white apologist turn in your man card commie .

Cannot do call-out threads in the main forums.. If you want to invite a partner for the Bull Ring, Use the Bull Ring Call-outs and Comments subforum.. And read the rules for both forums first....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back