i challenge IM2 to face me one on one in the bull ring for a debate !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted on another thread a thought that came to me. You and MarcAtl never seen to add anything to a thread that is not race related. Your whole existence is about yourself and the plight you endure.

What a sad statement that is on your viewpoint on life. Sad, indeed.
This is the race and racism section. We ain't going to be talking about tennis.
he is talking about racism dumb ass !! hes talking about your racism bitch !!! you dont get to define what someones posts are on my thread racist !!! and dont go running to the mods like the racist little bitch that you are !!

He's not talking about my racism because there is none. This is not junior high. You will be reported if need be. Now that's just the way it is. So when are you going to produce evidence of my racism?

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
you
arrogant self righteous piece of shit .... it is exactly what he is talking about when he talks about the theme of your racist posts in other threads !! and once again being the racist coward that you are you are threatening to run the mods like a coward little racist bitch !

I wonder what would happen if no one wanted to rehash, rehash and rerehash this crazy stuff about race all the time. Everyone would ignore your attempts to make everyone feel bad and you can just talk to yourself.

It reminds me of someone I know that can only talk about football and how great his team is. Everyone just rolls their eyes and walk away.
its all hes got !! hes so full of resentment against whites that it dominates his every thought !

This is the race and racism section and most of the threads here are by whites that show extreme resentment of blacks. Don't see you two lovebirds complaining about that . Funny how that happens here.
name one good thing whites have accomplished f ..... you say you are not racist name one thing that whites have achieved that you have benefited from that blacks have benefited from ??? come on mister i decide who and what is racist tell us .

You don't determine a mother fucking thing. And I don't have name a damn thing to prove shit to a low rent, ignorant, uneducated, pieces of toilet crust who denies any good thing blacks have done with that we wuz kangs and shit white racist trash. So show evidence of my racism that meets the universally accepted Webster's definition of racism or you can kiss my black ass.

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
there it is folks !! the bastard is a racist !! he will not name one thing that whites have done that is positive !!! a true true hate filled ignorant resentful racist he is indeed !!! and as far as things blacks have done this thread is about your racism not black accomplishments which are many that like whites have helped us all both black and white !! but not you ....oooohhhh nooooo ,not the racist IM2 he refuses to give one little racist inch and say whites have done things to help us all ......whitey is evil folks ...and IM2 is a racist . I CLAIM VICTORY IN THIS DEBATE !!!! IT IS SETTLED IM2 is a racist !!! other opinions are now welcome on this verdict !:5_1_12024::udaman::dance::5_1_12024::piss2:IM2

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if no one wanted to rehash, rehash and rerehash this crazy stuff about race all the time. Everyone would ignore your attempts to make everyone feel bad and you can just talk to yourself.

It reminds me of someone I know that can only talk about football and how great his team is. Everyone just rolls their eyes and walk away.
its all hes got !! hes so full of resentment against whites that it dominates his every thought !

This is the race and racism section and most of the threads here are by whites that show extreme resentment of blacks. Don't see you two lovebirds complaining about that . Funny how that happens here.
name one good thing whites have accomplished f ..... you say you are not racist name one thing that whites have achieved that you have benefited from that blacks have benefited from ??? come on mister i decide who and what is racist tell us .

You don't determine a mother fucking thing. And I don't have name a damn thing to prove shit to a low rent, ignorant, uneducated, pieces of toilet crust who denies any good thing blacks have done with that we wuz kangs and shit white racist trash. So show evidence of my racism that meets the universally accepted Webster's definition of racism or you can kiss my black ass.

Definition of racism

there it is folks !! the bastard is a racist !! he will not name one thing that whites have done that is positive !!! a true true hate filled ignorant resentful racist he is indeed !!! and as far as things blacks have done this thread is about your racism not black accomplishments which are many that like whites have helped us all both black and white !! but not you ....oooohhhh nooooo ,not the racist IM2 he refuses to give one little racist inch and say whites have done things to help us all ......whitey is evil folks ...and IM2 is a racist . I CLAIM VICTORY IN THIS DEBATE !!!! IT IS SETTLED IM2 is a racist !!! other opinions are now welcome on this verdict !:5_1_12024::udaman::dance::5_1_12024::piss2:IM2

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

I'm afraid me not telling you something good whites have done does not meet the universal definition of racism. And since I said this:

"And I could go on and on. This is where you have a problem. Hollering IM2 is a racist hoping the other similarly uninformed whites jumping in is all you got. The facts in just this information shows that white racism has damaged blacks, financially, educationally, psychologically, physiologically and sociologically. It has affected every area of life in the black community. Therefore it is not racist to say the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Furthermore this comment does not blame or indict the entire white race. It specifically points out a subgroup within the white race that practices racism."

Your claim of my racism was dead right there. I kicked your dumb ass quick like I knew I would. You lost.
Booker+T.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I guess my point is let’s all at least agree a poor black baby born in a ghetto is at a huge disadvantage right from the start.

My friend, it is a FACT American babies ARE NOT born poor.

Sadly, far too many black or American newborns of African descent are irresponsibly introduced to life by apparent SELFISH, apathetic, immature, emotionally or mentally troubled mothers failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

Which explains this disturbing phenomenon >>>

stevie wonder, shawn carter child abuse.jpg

sealybobo, I would greatly appreciate you or anyone else offering a reasonable explanation for why Child Abuse victim Shawn Carter and many of his urban-TRUTH-teller friends, including Pres. and Mrs. Obama friends, compose music denigrating women as less than human creatures and HOES, THOTS or RATCHET women undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

'Mom 'tosses' baby out the car'

"St Louis Mother's boyfriend beat 5 year old girl to death"

"Yung Miami Likes Hood Love n Thug Passion"

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

Peace.

ooohhhhh noooo bitch ! you refused to give one tiny example of something good that that whites have done or accomplished !! you are a low iq racist militant ...ill give you credit on knowing the rules and regs [as much as you go running to the mods for every minor thing you dont like] and bending them to your advantage ...i bet you know every government grant and handout on the books for minorities ...and id bet youve taken advantage of many of the benefits this so called white racist country provides ...you are a looser a crybaby and a resentful hate filled racist ... and it was very very easy to prove it ! besides you think you have the moral authority to label people as racist .... then so do i !!! AND I SAY YOU ARE A RACIST !
download.jpg

Last edited:
ooohhhhh noooo bitch ! you refused to give one tiny example of something good that that whites have done or accomplished !! you are a low iq racist militant ...ill give you credit on knowing the rules and regs [as much as you go running to the mods for every minor thing you dont like] and bending them to your advantage ...i bet you know every government grant and handout on the books for minorities ...and id bet youve taken advantage of many of the benefits this so called white racist country provides ...you are a looser a crybaby and a resentful hate filled racist ... and it was very very easy to prove it ! besides you think you have the moral authority to label people as racist .... then so do i !!! AND I SAY YOU ARE A RACIST !
:5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Lol he doesn’t debate he blocks and runs

And you don't?
71% of foreign Hispanics households are on welfare
Where did you go? I proved you wrong, wrong, wrong. And BOOM, you were gone. And that isn't nothing new from you. You have gotten to be a waste of my time.
You didn’t prove me wrong lol those are stats not provided by me these are stats experts looked up I just reposted.. I debate all day.. are you saying Latinos don’t take more then they offer? lol haha funny

And you don't?
Where did you go? I proved you wrong, wrong, wrong. And BOOM, you were gone. And that isn't nothing new from you. You have gotten to be a waste of my time.
You didn’t prove me wrong lol those are stats not provided by me these are stats experts looked up I just reposted.. I debate all day.. are you saying Latinos don’t take more then they offer? lol haha funny

The factual government numbers included in the links I provided, drove your none-factual talking straight to hell, you know it and anyone who followed my links would agree. I ran you off the thread.
You truly are one of the worse, if not the worse poster on USMB. Your a fucking talking point echo chamber.

And you don't?

The factual government numbers included in the links I provided, drove your none-factual talking straight to hell, you know it and anyone who followed my links would agree. I ran you off the thread.
You truly are one of the worse, if not the worse poster on USMB. Your a fucking talking point echo chamber.

You provided an opinion by a blogger who wanted to are his case based on the proportion of the population. You have been provided a link to a search engine and in that search is the actual numbers from the agency or program that administers welfare for the poor. Their numbers do not support what come from that blog.

Last, when we talk about all forms of welfare, meaning farm subsidies oil subsidies and other corporate handouts, whites are the largest recipient of welfare.

Now run along junior.

majority of welfare recipients - Yahoo Search Results

Last edited:
Let’s start with what we all agree on. Us whites created those ghettos. We segregated us from them and cut them off from the economic opportunity we enjoy.

It’s a fact this happened. In Detroit it is also a fact us whites gave Muslims Dearborn on purpose. It puts the Arabs in between us whites and the blacks in Detroit.

I guess my point is let’s all at least agree a poor black baby born in a ghetto is at a huge disadvantage right from the start.
nope the reason why you live in a ghetto is because the 5 babies 5 different daddies baby daddy [a black term] ran off and is not taking care of his kids . when these kids grow up without a father they are much more likely especially the boys to be deadbeats and criminals like their sorry ass fathers are !......by the way this thread is about a debate challenge not your stupid low iq opinion !

It appears yours is the low IQ opinion. So if you want to debate why run to the bull ring. Why not debate right here. You're here talking king kong bullshit, bring it boy.
the only bOY here is you !! and yes you are not a real man you are a whining little crybaby racist that hates whites !! all you do is post threads about how evil an entire race of people are ......that makes you a fucking racist ...as a matter of fact you are the biggest racist on this board constantly complaining about racism.

Do you feel better now junior? Or do you need burping.

Post an example of my racism.
Your posts don't say anything but crude statements and bullying. Is that the image you want others to perceive?
He is trying to establish his privilege through intimidation just like racist blacks do in real life.

All his announcements that he is running to the mods is his way of gaining a posse. Mess with him and you have to take on the entire group.

Do you agree with what I said? I’ll agree it’s the parents fault but remember it’s not the kids fault he was born in a shithole with bad parents.
Exactly. That is why the best teachers should be in the inner cities.
Why would you do that to the privileged kids?

I wouldn’t say the best but I would say better. We should have better teachers.

But you can’t teach a kid who doesn’t have to study. A lot of parents don’t care. The state is making them send their kids to school otherwise they wouldn’t. They don’t think their kid has a chance either.

Public schools need to have the power to kick out kids who aren’t trying. Like charter schools.
There are parents in the inner city that really do care. Some had fathers, some were in jail. I would have stuffed animals that I quietly gave the little ones (6 years old) if mom or dad went to jail so they could hug them to sleep and tell them all their secrets. We even talked about opening a window at night to let the bunny or bear go potty before sleeping! I really loved those children.

We had good and bad neighbors when I lived in Detroit. Way too many bad ones but most were good. The family next to us were sweet people. They really looked after my grandmother when we moved out. My grandmother refused to move. She loved her home even though it was in the hood.

She got mugged by some kid when she was in her 70's and once when she was in her 80's. We told her she could no longer go out after dark. This is unheard of in the white community. Someone mugging old ladies? But in Detroit no one was surprised.

Want to bet the kid who mugged her didn't have a father living in his home? Or if he did his father must have been a piece of shit.

And you don't?

I showed some white devil yesterday that the foodstamp capital of America is a place that's 99% white and 85% of that town voted for Trump.

Sort of disproves the myth that all welfare bums are black or Democrats.

nope the reason why you live in a ghetto is because the 5 babies 5 different daddies baby daddy [a black term] ran off and is not taking care of his kids . when these kids grow up without a father they are much more likely especially the boys to be deadbeats and criminals like their sorry ass fathers are !......by the way this thread is about a debate challenge not your stupid low iq opinion !

It appears yours is the low IQ opinion. So if you want to debate why run to the bull ring. Why not debate right here. You're here talking king kong bullshit, bring it boy.
the only bOY here is you !! and yes you are not a real man you are a whining little crybaby racist that hates whites !! all you do is post threads about how evil an entire race of people are ......that makes you a fucking racist ...as a matter of fact you are the biggest racist on this board constantly complaining about racism.

Your posts don't say anything but crude statements and bullying. Is that the image you want others to perceive?
He is trying to establish his privilege through intimidation just like racist blacks do in real life.

All his announcements that he is running to the mods is his way of gaining a posse. Mess with him and you have to take on the entire group.

Go read the information I gave you and stop repeating shit you read at stormfront.

And you don't?

I showed some white devil yesterday that the foodstamp capital of America is a place that's 99% white and 85% of that town voted for Trump.

Sort of disproves the myth that all welfare bums are black or Democrats.
Actually it does.. welfare to red states is primarily because of the farming regulations that started in the 70-80’s
Not because people don’t want to work

Good idea. Should there be rules to follow, such as no blanket statements without links? Just a thought.
no .... remember we are dealing with IM2 ... the rules will be no personal threats and no attacks on family .....no reason to give the notorious cry baby a reason to run to the mods like he so often does !

I think we probably all had that girl back in the third or fourth grade who liked to provoke all the other kids and who threatended to go to teacher if they dared to respond.

What always amazed me as a kid was how the teacher was about the LAST person in that room to have a clue as to what wad going on. The kids the little bitch was provoking always got in trouble instead of the little bitch.

Good idea. Should there be rules to follow, such as no blanket statements without links? Just a thought.
no .... remember we are dealing with IM2 ... the rules will be no personal threats and no attacks on family .....no reason to give the notorious cry baby a reason to run to the mods like he so often does !

I think we probably all had that girl back in the third or fourth grade who liked to provoke all the other kids and who threatended to go to teacher if they dared to respond.

What always amazed me as a kid was how the teacher was about the LAST person in that room to have a clue as to what wad going on. The kids the little bitch was provoking always got in trouble instead of the little bitch.

Go read the information I gave you and stop repeating shit you read at stormfront.

Ok, in the interest of conciliation I will accept that us dastardly whites are the cause of all black deficiencies here in America.
Now, please tell me who is to blame for the deplorable black condition in your home nations and if you can't pin it on us whites, then who is ultimately responsible?

it would be Katie bar the door !!the flood would be a tidal wave of people fleeing cruel corrupt African warlord rulers !

Lol! No wonder you don't want to debate here.
you stupid racist idiot im already debating you !!

No, you aren't debating.

he 10 rules for logical debate

If everyone on DL followed these there would be almost no content.

The 10 Commandments of Rational Debate

1. Though shall not attack the person’s character, but the argument itself. (“Ad hominem”)

Example: Dave listens to Marilyn Manson, therefore his arguments against certain parts of religion are worthless. After all, would you trust someone who listens to that devil worshiper?

2. Though shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make them easier to attack. (“Straw Man Fallacy”)

Example: After Jimmy said that we should put more money into health and education, Steve responded by saying that he was surprised that Jimmy hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending.

3. Though shall not use small numbers to represent the whole. (“Hasty Generalization”)

Example: Climate Change Deniers take a small sample set of data to demonstrate that the Earth is cooling, not warming. They do this by zooming in on 10 years of data, ignoring the trend that is present in the entire data set which spans a century.

4. Though shall not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true. (“Begging the Question”)

Example:

Sheldon: “God must exist.” Wilbert: “How do you know?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible says so.” Wilbert: “Why should I believe the Bible?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible was written by God.” Wilbert: “WTF?”

Here, Sheldon is making the assumption that the Bible is true, therefore his premise – that God exists – is also true.

5. Though shall not claim that because something occurred before, but must be the cause. (“Post Hoc/False Cause”).

This can also be read as “correlation does not imply causation”.

Example: There were 3 murders in Dallas this week and on each day, it was raining. Therefore, murders occur on rainy days.

6. Though shall not reduce the argument down to only two possibilities when there is a clear middle ground. (“False Dichotomy”)

Example: You’re either with me, or against me. Being neutral is not an option.

7. Though shall not argue that because of our ignorance, the claim must be true or false. (“Ad Ignorantiam”).

Example: 95% of unidentified flying objects have been explained. 5% have not. Therefore, the 5% that are unexplained prove that aliens exist.

8. Though shall not lay the burn of proof onto him that is questioning the claim. (“Burden of Proof Reversal”).

Example: Marcy claims she sees the ghosts of dead people, then challenges you to prove her wrong. The burden of proof is on Marcy, not you, since Marcy made the extraordinary claim.

9. Though shall not assume that “this” follows “that”, when “it” has no logical connection. (“Non Sequitur”).

Similar, but the difference between the post hoc and non sequitur fallacies is that, whereas the post hoc fallacy is due to lack of a causal connection, in the non sequitur fallacy, the error is due to lack of a logical connection.

Example: If you do not buy this Vitamin X supplements for your infant, you are neglecting your her.

10. Though shall not claim that because a premise is popular, therefore, it must be true. (“Bandwagon Fallacy”).

Example: Just because a celebrity like Dr. Oz endorses a product, it doesn’t make it any more legitimate.

The 10 rules for logical debate

Your premisein this debate is I am a racist.

Prove your premise. Opinion is not proof.
ooookaaaayyyyyy lets try this one more time .......... how is blaming an entire race of people for every problem in your community not racist ....:45::45:
dont give me a long list of rules and guidelines for an answer either ........:45::45:

Okay, you're just a fucking clown.

We had good and bad neighbors when I lived in Detroit. Way too many bad ones but most were good. The family next to us were sweet people. They really looked after my grandmother when we moved out. My grandmother refused to move. She loved her home even though it was in the hood.

She got mugged by some kid when she was in her 70's and once when she was in her 80's. We told her she could no longer go out after dark. This is unheard of in the white community. Someone mugging old ladies? But in Detroit no one was surprised.

Want to bet the kid who mugged her didn't have a father living in his home? Or if he did his father must have been a piece of shit.

During the three yrs I investigated 'reported' robberies occurring in Child Abuse victims Jay-Z' and Biggie's Bklyn community...

...I interviewed several male SENIOR citizens who were accosted from behind. Pushed to the ground face first, sustaining facial injuries as well as other injuries while an apparent emotionally damaged young person used a box cutter to slice open the victim's rear pants pocket, allowing easy access to the victim's wallet.

In my experience a box cutter was the tool of choice used by 'many' emotionally damaged citizens when approaching an unsuspecting victim from behind and slicing her purse strap. Some female victims resisted and were harmed, others were smart enough to let it go, not risking injury.

After developing info from a SNITCH, we identified a 15-yr-old box cutter kid and went to work attempting to locate him. Spotted him in a t-shirt and jeans walking along Fulton St, sweaty, high as a kite on crack.

Ended up in a foot pursuit resulting with the box cutter kid serving justice on himself when he ran up the front stoop of an abandon brownstone and attempted to jump over a cyclone fence covered with razor wire adjacent to the top of the stoop.

Honestly seeing how bad this kid got chewed up while wrestling with the razor wire, had me kinda feeling bad for him. Fortunately I did not get stuck baby sitting him in the ER. I was busy notifying victims and scheduling line-ups. Line-up identification procedures made more difficult because, now, the kid was wearing bandages all over.

PLUS, in Biggie's and Jay-Z' community it isn't easy locating primary child caregivers willing to allow their child to assist the police by acting as "filler" for a line-up.

Fortunately not all parents adhere to the PRO BLACK community's FTP rule. Some actually understand the police are trying to assist victims and PREVENT further violence.

_Donald Trump, IMPEACH, PRO BLACK HATE.png

Peace.

Last edited:

I have never been to stormfront and do not endorse their beliefs.

I was simply pointing out the underhanded nature of your trying to gain privilege here by making sure everybody knows you call on mods to eliminate anybody who dares to confront you in the same way you confront them.

You have made claims of black privilege and used descriptions right out of stormfront. The rules are here for everyone and I will not be trolled and attacked off topic all the time by pussies like you who use a computer to say things you'd get your fucking jaw boke for saying to my face. And I will not allow my threads to be closed because vermin like you know that if you troll a thread you don't like enough, it will get closed down.

That is what your white privilege has allowed you to be able to do. So, until that white privilege ends I will continue reporting off topic racist attacks. If you don't like that, argue the topic. If you disagree with me about how whites have been given free shit since 1776, present evidence refuting that, don't enter your no taking personal responsibility white ass into my threads lecturing me about how we are blaming whites for our failures and don't take responsibility.

And that's another common belief held by people at stormfront. Or most any other alt-right site.
That's why I was hoping you'd take the challenge in the Bull Ring, where you would only be focusing on one person's arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back