His name was Tyler Wingate

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
A young, 24 year old white man from Berkeley moved to Detroit for whatever reason. IMO, he thought he could "Gentrify" Detroit, probably. Monday morning he was beaten to death at a gas station on the west side of Detroit.

2600392b-cbb2-47ba-81a4-e56dc2e4ffad-tyler-wingate.jpg

Video shows Berkley man beaten to death after early morning car crash on Detroit's west side

Nothing on the networks about this? No public outcry? No riots?

His killer:

79299824-5a8e-47f8-b583-8033b8d9a8df-Lawrence_James_Davis.png

Police: Suspect arrested in beating death of Berkley H.S. graduate

Last edited:
Poor kid.

Since he is from Berkeley, you KNOW he was indoctrinated as a child by a school system that is geared more towards turning kids into social justice warriors than preparing them for the realities of life.

I'm reminded of those cases we hear about when pie in the sky leftists go to Islamist areas to prove how wonderful everybody is.

Poor kid.

Since he is from Berkeley, you KNOW he was indoctrinated as a child by a school system that is geared more towards turning kids into social justice warriors than preparing them for the realities of life.

I'm reminded of those cases we hear about when pie in the sky leftists go to Islamist areas to prove how wonderful everybody is.

About the same results.

Poor kid.

About the same results.
My younger son graduated from high school a couple of years ago and during the ceremony, they handed out various awards. the very biggest and the one that took the most time babbling about was the award that went to a girl for "social justice". The kid who received a full ride scholarship to Princeton was not mentioned at all.

I asked my son about the girl afterwards, and he said she's nothing more than a little bitch constantly in people's faces about everything they do and say.

I do worry about kids indoctrinated by school systems such as these. Luckily, my younger son is remarkably independent of mind, but many of the other kids just eat it up because they are rewarded for it. I don't have to remind my son that the pablum they have been taught is not the real world, but I worry about others who go out thinking the world is all about rainbows and unicorns and puppis.

A young, 24 year old white man from Berkeley moved to Detroit for whatever reason. IMO, he thought he could "Gentrify" Detroit, probably. Monday morning he was beaten to death at a gas station on the west side of Detroit.

2600392b-cbb2-47ba-81a4-e56dc2e4ffad-tyler-wingate.jpg

Video shows Berkley man beaten to death after early morning car crash on Detroit's west side

Nothing on the networks about this? No public outcry? No riots?

His killer:

79299824-5a8e-47f8-b583-8033b8d9a8df-Lawrence_James_Davis.png

Police: Suspect arrested in beating death of Berkley H.S. graduate
CNN and MSNBC don't care for obvious reasons.
The Left has been hate mongering for generations.
They have normalized their hate.
This was a hate crime.
If you don't think that it was a hate crime, just invert the races and think about how the Press would be covering it.

Poor kid.

Obviously Tyler was a White Supremacist

Forum List

Back