i challenge IM2 to face me one on one in the bull ring for a debate !

Status
Not open for further replies.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
IM2 is constantly blaming whites for every problem in the black community !!! at the same time he declaires that he is not a racist !!! i call bull !! you are a racist !! face me in the bull ring ... if you are so confident in your moral superiority you should have no problem proving you are not a racist ....lets debate !!

Good idea. Should there be rules to follow, such as no blanket statements without links? Just a thought.

Good idea. Should there be rules to follow, such as no blanket statements without links? Just a thought.
no .... remember we are dealing with IM2 ... the rules will be no personal threats and no attacks on family .....no reason to give the notorious cry baby a reason to run to the mods like he so often does !

no .... remember we are dealing with IM2 ... the rules will be no personal threats and no attacks on family .....no reason to give the notorious cry baby a reason to run to the mods like he so often does !
Let’s start with what we all agree on. Us whites created those ghettos. We segregated us from them and cut them off from the economic opportunity we enjoy.

It’s a fact this happened. In Detroit it is also a fact us whites gave Muslims Dearborn on purpose. It puts the Arabs in between us whites and the blacks in Detroit.

I guess my point is let’s all at least agree a poor black baby born in a ghetto is at a huge disadvantage right from the start.

Let’s start with what we all agree on. Us whites created those ghettos. We segregated us from them and cut them off from the economic opportunity we enjoy.

It’s a fact this happened. In Detroit it is also a fact us whites gave Muslims Dearborn on purpose. It puts the Arabs in between us whites and the blacks in Detroit.

I guess my point is let’s all at least agree a poor black baby born in a ghetto is at a huge disadvantage right from the start.
I don't think I agree with the first statement. I was a teacher when bussing came about. Half my class was white middle class and half was black inner city. The students and parents hated bussing. They wanted to stay in their own neighborhoods.

You might be right about Dearborn. I just don't know..

Number 3, a black baby born in a ghetto has the same advantages and disadvantages WHITE BABY HAS in an inner city with poor people. Not very many advantages, poor up bringing, uneducated people bring up children.

nope the reason why you live in a ghetto is because the 5 babies 5 different daddies baby daddy [a black term] ran off and is not taking care of his kids . when these kids grow up without a father they are much more likely especially the boys to be deadbeats and criminals like their sorry ass fathers are !......by the way this thread is about a debate challenge not your stupid low iq opinion !

I am curious about this idea, if we went to the continent of Africa and posted that we will provide transportation to the US free of charge but once here you must work hard at any job you wish. The money you earn you can use to support your family and we will provide your children education so that they can better themselves. We prefer applicants that will obey the law and be just a little happy they are here. There will be problems you will face, some people will call you names and if you let them, some people may not give you equal opportunity for all the jobs available. Your ancestors may have been sent here as a slave and we are sorry about that but in the end they were freed and we will not enslave you. You will be mostly equal under the law but I will admit it will be tougher on you if you commit a crime than the white people. If you are willing to stand up to all the quoted hardships then Welcome Aboard.

nope the reason why you live in a ghetto is because the 5 babies 5 different daddies baby daddy [a black term] ran off and is not taking care of his kids . when these kids grow up without a father they are much more likely especially the boys to be deadbeats and criminals like their sorry ass fathers are !......by the way this thread is about a debate challenge not your stupid low iq opinion !

It appears yours is the low IQ opinion. So if you want to debate why run to the bull ring. Why not debate right here. You're here talking king kong bullshit, bring it boy.

I am curious about this idea, if we went to the continent of Africa and posted that we will provide transportation to the US free of charge but once here you must work hard at any job you wish. The money you earn you can use to support your family and we will provide your children education so that they can better themselves. We prefer applicants that will obey the law and be just a little happy they are here. There will be problems you will face, some people will call you names and if you let them, some people may not give you equal opportunity for all the jobs available. Your ancestors may have been sent here as a slave and we are sorry about that but in the end they were freed and we will not enslave you. You will be mostly equal under the law but I will admit it will be tougher on you if you commit a crime than the white people. If you are willing to stand up to all the quoted hardships then Welcome Aboard.
it would be Katie bar the door !!the flood would be a tidal wave of people fleeing cruel corrupt African warlord rulers !

It appears yours is the low IQ opinion. So if you want to debate why run to the bull ring. Why not debate right here. You're here talking king kong bullshit, bring it boy.
the only bOY here is you !! and yes you are not a real man you are a whining little crybaby racist that hates whites !! all you do is post threads about how evil an entire race of people are ......that makes you a fucking racist ...as a matter of fact you are the biggest racist on this board constantly complaining about racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back