i challenge IM2 to face me one on one in the bull ring for a debate !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debate me right here.
What are you afraid of?
Can't you read?

He can debate me right here just as much as he can in the bull ring.
I think you would prefer the Bull Ring. It is my understanding that other people cannot come in and take sides. It would just be you 2 in the bull ring.

Here, others can come in and barrage you with questions. Go and read the rules for the Bull Ring. I think it would be fairer for you.

I am curious about this idea, if we went to the continent of Africa and posted that we will provide transportation to the US free of charge but once here you must work hard at any job you wish. The money you earn you can use to support your family and we will provide your children education so that they can better themselves. We prefer applicants that will obey the law and be just a little happy they are here. There will be problems you will face, some people will call you names and if you let them, some people may not give you equal opportunity for all the jobs available. Your ancestors may have been sent here as a slave and we are sorry about that but in the end they were freed and we will not enslave you. You will be mostly equal under the law but I will admit it will be tougher on you if you commit a crime than the white people. If you are willing to stand up to all the quoted hardships then Welcome Aboard.
it would be Katie bar the door !!the flood would be a tidal wave of people fleeing cruel corrupt African warlord rulers !

Lol! No wonder you don't want to debate here.

Good idea. Should there be rules to follow, such as no blanket statements without links? Just a thought.
no .... remember we are dealing with IM2 ... the rules will be no personal threats and no attacks on family .....no reason to give the notorious cry baby a reason to run to the mods like he so often does !
Let’s start with what we all agree on. Us whites created those ghettos. We segregated us from them and cut them off from the economic opportunity we enjoy.

It’s a fact this happened. In Detroit it is also a fact us whites gave Muslims Dearborn on purpose. It puts the Arabs in between us whites and the blacks in Detroit.

I guess my point is let’s all at least agree a poor black baby born in a ghetto is at a huge disadvantage right from the start.
nope the reason why you live in a ghetto is because the 5 babies 5 different daddies baby daddy [a black term] ran off and is not taking care of his kids . when these kids grow up without a father they are much more likely especially the boys to be deadbeats and criminals like their sorry ass fathers are !......by the way this thread is about a debate challenge not your stupid low iq opinion !
Who parented that baby daddy? This is generational. And we created these ghettos. It’s not like there was ever a time when we treated the black community fairly.

But you know what’s funny? My cousin was born into a good white family and community but today he has tattoos and is a bouncer at a strip club. He actually took a step backward. What went wrong? No father.

Im2 tries to say this isn’t the root problem. Ok so maybe it isn’t the root problem but it’s a close second.

And it’s odd that fatherless kids is a problem in the white community but not in the black community.

Debate me right here.
What are you afraid of?
Can't you read?

I think you would prefer the Bull Ring. It is my understanding that other people cannot come in and take sides. It would just be you 2 in the bull ring.

Here, others can come in and barrage you with questions. Go and read the rules for the Bull Ring. I think it would be fairer for you.
No, I prefer right here. The bull ring is not one on one. I've been in there. It's a place where cowards go to hurl racial slurs and personal attacks, not debate.

Lol he doesn’t debate he blocks and runs
Do you agree with what I said? I’ll agree it’s the parents fault but remember it’s not the kids fault he was born in a shithole with bad parents.
Exactly. That is why the best teachers should be in the inner cities.
Why would you do that to the privileged kids?

I wouldn’t say the best but I would say better. We should have better teachers.

But you can’t teach a kid who doesn’t have to study. A lot of parents don’t care. The state is making them send their kids to school otherwise they wouldn’t. They don’t think their kid has a chance either.

Public schools need to have the power to kick out kids who aren’t trying. Like charter schools.

Debate me right here.
What are you afraid of?
Can't you read?

No, I prefer right here. The bull ring is not one on one. I've been in there. It's a place where cowards go to hurl racial slurs and personal attacks, not debate.
like you do against against entire race of people constantly day in and day out !

no .... remember we are dealing with IM2 ... the rules will be no personal threats and no attacks on family .....no reason to give the notorious cry baby a reason to run to the mods like he so often does !
Let’s start with what we all agree on. Us whites created those ghettos. We segregated us from them and cut them off from the economic opportunity we enjoy.

It’s a fact this happened. In Detroit it is also a fact us whites gave Muslims Dearborn on purpose. It puts the Arabs in between us whites and the blacks in Detroit.

I guess my point is let’s all at least agree a poor black baby born in a ghetto is at a huge disadvantage right from the start.
nope the reason why you live in a ghetto is because the 5 babies 5 different daddies baby daddy [a black term] ran off and is not taking care of his kids . when these kids grow up without a father they are much more likely especially the boys to be deadbeats and criminals like their sorry ass fathers are !......by the way this thread is about a debate challenge not your stupid low iq opinion !

It appears yours is the low IQ opinion. So if you want to debate why run to the bull ring. Why not debate right here. You're here talking king kong bullshit, bring it boy.
the only bOY here is you !! and yes you are not a real man you are a whining little crybaby racist that hates whites !! all you do is post threads about how evil an entire race of people are ......that makes you a fucking racist ...as a matter of fact you are the biggest racist on this board constantly complaining about racism.

Do you feel better now junior? Or do you need burping.

Post an example of my racism.
Your posts don't say anything but crude statements and bullying. Is that the image you want others to perceive?

Good idea. Should there be rules to follow, such as no blanket statements without links? Just a thought.

It appears yours is the low IQ opinion. So if you want to debate why run to the bull ring. Why not debate right here. You're here talking king kong bullshit, bring it boy.
the only bOY here is you !! and yes you are not a real man you are a whining little crybaby racist that hates whites !! all you do is post threads about how evil an entire race of people are ......that makes you a fucking racist ...as a matter of fact you are the biggest racist on this board constantly complaining about racism.
Is this what you wanted to debate? Pathetic. I’m out of here. Let me know when the debate begins.

You just want to lure him to a place you can use the n word you fucking racist.

At least admit your white privilege pussy

Debate me right here.
What are you afraid of?
Can't you read?

stop deflecting coward ive posted several statements as to why you are a racist and you will not give a direct answer ! lets try again if i blamed an entire race for every problem in my community lets say blacks for an example you would call me a racist but the standard does not apply for you when you blame whitey for every damn problem !

Is this what you wanted to debate? Pathetic. I’m out of here. Let me know when the debate begins.

You just want to lure him to a place you can use the n word you fucking racist.

At least admit your white privilege pussy
yep thats what the debate is about !! good by you racist slut !

I am curious about this idea, if we went to the continent of Africa and posted that we will provide transportation to the US free of charge but once here you must work hard at any job you wish. The money you earn you can use to support your family and we will provide your children education so that they can better themselves. We prefer applicants that will obey the law and be just a little happy they are here. There will be problems you will face, some people will call you names and if you let them, some people may not give you equal opportunity for all the jobs available. Your ancestors may have been sent here as a slave and we are sorry about that but in the end they were freed and we will not enslave you. You will be mostly equal under the law but I will admit it will be tougher on you if you commit a crime than the white people. If you are willing to stand up to all the quoted hardships then Welcome Aboard.
it would be Katie bar the door !!the flood would be a tidal wave of people fleeing cruel corrupt African warlord rulers !

you stupid racist idiot im already debating you !!

No, you aren't debating.

he 10 rules for logical debate

If everyone on DL followed these there would be almost no content.

The 10 Commandments of Rational Debate

1. Though shall not attack the person’s character, but the argument itself. (“Ad hominem”)

Example: Dave listens to Marilyn Manson, therefore his arguments against certain parts of religion are worthless. After all, would you trust someone who listens to that devil worshiper?

2. Though shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make them easier to attack. (“Straw Man Fallacy”)

Example: After Jimmy said that we should put more money into health and education, Steve responded by saying that he was surprised that Jimmy hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending.

3. Though shall not use small numbers to represent the whole. (“Hasty Generalization”)

Example: Climate Change Deniers take a small sample set of data to demonstrate that the Earth is cooling, not warming. They do this by zooming in on 10 years of data, ignoring the trend that is present in the entire data set which spans a century.

4. Though shall not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true. (“Begging the Question”)

Example:

Sheldon: “God must exist.” Wilbert: “How do you know?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible says so.” Wilbert: “Why should I believe the Bible?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible was written by God.” Wilbert: “WTF?”

Here, Sheldon is making the assumption that the Bible is true, therefore his premise – that God exists – is also true.

5. Though shall not claim that because something occurred before, but must be the cause. (“Post Hoc/False Cause”).

This can also be read as “correlation does not imply causation”.

Example: There were 3 murders in Dallas this week and on each day, it was raining. Therefore, murders occur on rainy days.

6. Though shall not reduce the argument down to only two possibilities when there is a clear middle ground. (“False Dichotomy”)

Example: You’re either with me, or against me. Being neutral is not an option.

7. Though shall not argue that because of our ignorance, the claim must be true or false. (“Ad Ignorantiam”).

Example: 95% of unidentified flying objects have been explained. 5% have not. Therefore, the 5% that are unexplained prove that aliens exist.

8. Though shall not lay the burn of proof onto him that is questioning the claim. (“Burden of Proof Reversal”).

Example: Marcy claims she sees the ghosts of dead people, then challenges you to prove her wrong. The burden of proof is on Marcy, not you, since Marcy made the extraordinary claim.

9. Though shall not assume that “this” follows “that”, when “it” has no logical connection. (“Non Sequitur”).

Similar, but the difference between the post hoc and non sequitur fallacies is that, whereas the post hoc fallacy is due to lack of a causal connection, in the non sequitur fallacy, the error is due to lack of a logical connection.

Example: If you do not buy this Vitamin X supplements for your infant, you are neglecting your her.

10. Though shall not claim that because a premise is popular, therefore, it must be true. (“Bandwagon Fallacy”).

Example: Just because a celebrity like Dr. Oz endorses a product, it doesn’t make it any more legitimate.

The 10 rules for logical debate

Your premise in this debate is I am a racist.

Prove your premise. Opinion is not proof.

Lol he doesn’t debate he blocks and runs
Do you agree with what I said? I’ll agree it’s the parents fault but remember it’s not the kids fault he was born in a shithole with bad parents.
Exactly. That is why the best teachers should be in the inner cities.
Why would you do that to the privileged kids?

I wouldn’t say the best but I would say better. We should have better teachers.

But you can’t teach a kid who doesn’t have to study. A lot of parents don’t care. The state is making them send their kids to school otherwise they wouldn’t. They don’t think their kid has a chance either.

Public schools need to have the power to kick out kids who aren’t trying. Like charter schools.
There are parents in the inner city that really do care. Some had fathers, some were in jail. I would have stuffed animals that I quietly gave the little ones (6 years old) if mom or dad went to jail so they could hug them to sleep and tell them all their secrets. We even talked about opening a window at night to let the bunny or bear go potty before sleeping! I really loved those children.

Debate me right here.
What are you afraid of?
Can't you read?

stop deflecting coward ive posted several statements as to why you are a racist and you will not give a direct answer ! lets try again if i blamed an entire race for every problem in my community lets say blacks for an example you would call me a racist but the standard does not apply for you when you blame whitey for every damn problem !
:45::45:

IM2 is constantly blaming whites for every problem in the black community !!!

It's black attitudes, not white racism, that's to blame. ... Yet in 2001 most black people are neither poor nor even close to it: by any ... as a whole, black household earnings in 1994 exceeded whites' in 130 cities and counties across the nation. .... underlie the general black community's response to all race-related issues.

a5c3e01c2f707660bd6a0933e971957164857240d34f20c867e0a6f4136c80f8.jpg

No, you aren't debating.

1. Though shall not attack the person’s character, but the argument itself. (“Ad hominem”)

Example: Dave listens to Marilyn Manson, therefore his arguments against certain parts of religion are worthless. After all, would you trust someone who listens to that devil worshiper?

2. Though shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make them easier to attack. (“Straw Man Fallacy”)

Example: After Jimmy said that we should put more money into health and education, Steve responded by saying that he was surprised that Jimmy hates our country so much that he wants to leave it defenceless by cutting military spending.

3. Though shall not use small numbers to represent the whole. (“Hasty Generalization”)

Example: Climate Change Deniers take a small sample set of data to demonstrate that the Earth is cooling, not warming. They do this by zooming in on 10 years of data, ignoring the trend that is present in the entire data set which spans a century.

4. Though shall not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true. (“Begging the Question”)

Example:

Sheldon: “God must exist.” Wilbert: “How do you know?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible says so.” Wilbert: “Why should I believe the Bible?” Sheldon: “Because the Bible was written by God.” Wilbert: “WTF?”

Here, Sheldon is making the assumption that the Bible is true, therefore his premise – that God exists – is also true.

5. Though shall not claim that because something occurred before, but must be the cause. (“Post Hoc/False Cause”).

Example: There were 3 murders in Dallas this week and on each day, it was raining. Therefore, murders occur on rainy days.

6. Though shall not reduce the argument down to only two possibilities when there is a clear middle ground. (“False Dichotomy”)

7. Though shall not argue that because of our ignorance, the claim must be true or false. (“Ad Ignorantiam”).

Example: 95% of unidentified flying objects have been explained. 5% have not. Therefore, the 5% that are unexplained prove that aliens exist.

8. Though shall not lay the burn of proof onto him that is questioning the claim. (“Burden of Proof Reversal”).

Example: Marcy claims she sees the ghosts of dead people, then challenges you to prove her wrong. The burden of proof is on Marcy, not you, since Marcy made the extraordinary claim.

9. Though shall not assume that “this” follows “that”, when “it” has no logical connection. (“Non Sequitur”).

Similar, but the difference between the post hoc and non sequitur fallacies is that, whereas the post hoc fallacy is due to lack of a causal connection, in the non sequitur fallacy, the error is due to lack of a logical connection.

Example: If you do not buy this Vitamin X supplements for your infant, you are neglecting your her.

10. Though shall not claim that because a premise is popular, therefore, it must be true. (“Bandwagon Fallacy”).

Example: Just because a celebrity like Dr. Oz endorses a product, it doesn’t make it any more legitimate.

These rules are expected. But you have to follow them, too.

No, you aren't debating.

Example:

Your premisein this debate is I am a racist.

ooookaaaayyyyyy lets try this one more time .......... how is blaming an entire race of people for every problem in your community not racist ....:45::45:

No, you aren't debating.

Example:

Your premisein this debate is I am a racist.

ooookaaaayyyyyy lets try this one more time .......... how is blaming an entire race of people for every problem in your community not racist ....:45::45:
dont give me a long list of rules and guidelines for an answer either ........:45::45:

No, you aren't debating.

Example:

the proof is that the vast majority of your posts and threads blame whites for most of your problems !!! everyone on this board knows that !! im saying that proves you are a racist !! tell me why it does not make you a racist !:45::45:

the proof is that the vast majority of your posts and threads blame whites for most of your problems !!! everyone on this board knows that !! im saying that proves you are a racist !! tell me why it does not make you a racist !:45::45:

He doesn't like "illegal aliens"...

istock_000021797874small-ae052da70450a047e74266649594a03895311250-s800-c85.jpg

...He's a RACIST!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Debate me right here.
What are you afraid of?
Can't you read?

No you have not, but you are welcome to repost what ever you think was racist. However to answer your assertion, I base my conclusion things like this:

Baltimore’s Economic Devastation Goes Back To Racist Housing Policy
From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation
How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy | Demos

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...03e888-f24a-11e2-bdae-0d1f78989e8a_story.html
Detroit’s Bankruptcy Reflects a History of Racism
50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality
"Our Nation Is Moving Toward Two Societies, One Black, One White--Separate and Unequal": Excerpts from the Kerner Report
"The Primary Goal Must Be a Single Society": The Kerner Report's "Recommendations for National Action"
"The Communications Media, Ironically, Have Failed to Communicate": The Kerner Report Assesses Media Coverage of Riots and Race Relations
Poverty Rate by Race/Ethnicity
Proactively Coping With Racism
Psychophysiology in African-American Samples: Howard University Studies
Racism: And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health
Retail Redlining: One of the Most Pervasive Forms of Racism Left in America? - CityLab
https://www.chicagoreader.com/chica...pulation-census-community/Content?oid=3221712
https://www.motherjones.com/crime-j...-juries-more-likely-convict-black-defendants/
https://www.crf-usa.org/brown-v-board-50th-anniversary/the-color-of-justice.html
https://www.demos.org/research/detroit-bankruptcy
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21999034
https://www.epi.org/publication/making-ferguson/
https://www.alternet.org/2015/12/neuroscience-behind-why-white-cops-kill-black-men/
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586

And I could go on and on. This is where you have a problem. Hollering IM2 is a racist hoping the other similarly uninformed whites jumping in is all you got. The facts in just this information shows that white racism has damaged blacks, financially, educationally, psychologically, physiologically and sociologically. It has affected every area of life in the black community. Therefore it is not racist to say the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Furthermore this comment does not blame or indict the entire white race. It specifically points out a subgroup within the white race that practices racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back