I can't Believe Obama is on TV again

too fucking bad,, you and rinata and all liberal asswipes deserve all the disrespect thrown your way.. quit begging for R E S P E C T. you haven't earned it.

Respect from you??? Forget it. You're nothing special. You had better take another look at yourself, sweetie.

respect from anybody other than your asswipe democrats.. quit begging for obamalama respect he ain't earned it either. sweetie..

Geez, what is your obsession with respect??? I am talking about truth and objectivity. Of which you have neither.

I heard they don't know what time they want to interupt. will they piss more Lost fans off or American Idol fans. You know Obama wants a bigger veiwing audience than either show or he would look bad.

grow the hell up,, did you see uscitizennot break in and bitch about booooooooooooooooooooooosh again??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and I said it once and I'll say it again, you didn/t give President Bush a chance, you started bitching from the day the Supreme court handed down it's verdict,, you marched in the streets and threw eggs all over his car so stfu.

Uh, no I did not. I don't behave like a peasant. We had no choice but to accept him. After 9/11 we all solidly supported him. He is the one that blew it.

it's all on video asswipe,, you people out in the streets throwing eggs on his cars,, it happened.. if you call that support then you live on another planet..

Can't you read?? I never said it didn't happen. And I didn't call it support. I plainly stated that I do not do such things. And I did support him. It's called acceptance, stupid. A great virtue that you are also sorely lacking.

Obama is on six times a day, I swear.

First, we had Bush who had, what, two press conferences in the eight years he's President, and you can see Cheney's hand behind his back with his lips moving. Now, ObamaTV is popping up on the soap operas, the cooking shows and the infomercials.

Inyourfaceallthetime isn't good PR.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think Obama just wants us to be informed.

Why is he on tv?

Indeed. All his actions and animation say he wants to be domestic commander-in-chief; goddamn these damn foreigners that keep distracting his agenda!

He was more than cool, irritated in fact, to be distracted from golf and vacation time by some crotch bomber on Christmas Day. In fact, it took him 4 days to react in his irritated fashion.

Uh, no I did not. I don't behave like a peasant. We had no choice but to accept him. After 9/11 we all solidly supported him. He is the one that blew it.

it's all on video asswipe,, you people out in the streets throwing eggs on his cars,, it happened.. if you call that support then you live on another planet..

Can't you read?? I never said it didn't happen. And I didn't call it support. I plainly stated that I do not do such things. And I did support him. It's called acceptance, stupid. A great virtue that you are also sorely lacking.

no,, y0u said "we"" not "I" .. It did happen, the world watched it for eight years,, you expect everybody to just forget it ever happened and bow down to your choice?? I don't think so. I disagree with every policy your guy puts forth.. and I disapprove of his class, race, and economic warfare..

Took four days cause he forgot to pack the telepromter and couldn't make the speech without it. Somehow George Bush had something to do with the foul up about the missing teleprompter. He will go do a speech in a few weeks to tell the American public about it!!!

Narrow??? Try non-existent.

I can see you beggging for obamalama respect.. you isn't gonna get it.. hee hee heee. your chikkens have come home to roost.

Now you're really getting funny. Because you can't see anything with those tea bags hanging in your eyes.

keep up with the insults, we are used to them, we tolerated them for eight years,, a few more won't matter a hill of beans,,

Obama tells us not to jump to conclusions on the Fort Hood incident, can't bring himself to call a terrorist a terrorist and finally another attempt in less than three months. NOW he is going to make us safe? We were fine before he showed up. Then he kissed every foreign butt he could and everything broke loose. He made us less safe, he better fix it.

Is this the Obama way? Bring us to the brink of destruction and pull us back, so he can claim to have saved us? Step aside and give Biden a shot. Seriously, Biden can't screw it up worse than this Bozo.

Respect from you??? Forget it. You're nothing special. You had better take another look at yourself, sweetie.

respect from anybody other than your asswipe democrats.. quit begging for obamalama respect he ain't earned it either. sweetie..

Geez, what is your obsession with respect??? I am talking about truth and objectivity. Of which you have neither.

I have the truth, had the truth before the election, objectivity probably not so much. respect? zero.

no,, y0u said "we"" not "I" .. It did happen, the world watched it for eight years,, you expect everybody to just forget it ever happened and bow down to your choice?? I don't think so. I disagree with every policy your guy puts forth.. and I disapprove of his class, race, and economic warfare..

This is worse than doing homework with my boys when they were in grammar school. Damn!!!!

Are you telling me that every single lib in this country threw eggs at that jerk and did not accept him??? If I said that every bag head was as obnoxious and uninformed towards Obama as you and your friends, you'd have a fit. But I'd never say that because it's stupid. There are lots of conservatives that are nice people and have some class. Just like the libs.

Stop judging people by your yardstick.

I can see you beggging for obamalama respect.. you isn't gonna get it.. hee hee heee. your chikkens have come home to roost.

Now you're really getting funny. Because you can't see anything with those tea bags hanging in your eyes.

keep up with the insults, we are used to them, we tolerated them for eight years,, a few more won't matter a hill of beans,,

Just remember something. We get what we give in this life and we teach people how to treat us. If you don't want insults, then you should not give them. If you don't like the results, then change your behavior.

This is worse than doing homework with my boys when they were in grammar school. Damn!!!!

Are you telling me that every single lib in this country threw eggs at that jerk and did not accept him??? If I said that every bag head was as obnoxious and uninformed towards Obama as you and your friends, you'd have a fit. But I'd never say that because it's stupid. There are lots of conservatives that are nice people and have some class. Just like the libs.

"threw egss at that jerk" karma baby karma. stop begging for obamalama respect you ain't gonna get it.

why don't you inform us as to where we are "uninformed" what is it that we have missed? doyathink?? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

what I'm saying is the libtards have never treated President Bush with respect.. from start to finish.. it's documented.. and guess what? they had no intention of treating Senator McCain and Gov. Palin with respect either.. That's well documented. so again dearest rinata cry us a river.

Last edited:

"threw egss at that jerk" karma baby karma. stop begging for obamalama respect you ain't gonna get it.

why don't you inform us as to where we are "uninformed" what is it that we have missed? doyathink?? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

what I'm saying is the libtards have never treated President Bush with respect.. from start to finish.. it's documented.. and guess what? they had no intention of treating Senator McCain and Gov. Palin with respect either.. That's well documented. so again dearest rinata cry us a river.

I refuse to answer anymore of your questions or stupid comments. You either don't read my responses or you're too dumb to understand them.

Are you hypocrites on every thread??? All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch. You're on another thread bitching about the healthcare reform debate not being on C-Span. "He broke his promise." "He broke his promise".

All you really want to do is bitch about every single thing President Obama does. All the while trying to give the impression that you are reasonable people that are just trying to get the president to listen to you. But we know that's a bunch of crap, don't we???

You are all hypocrites. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least we gave Bush a chance.

You aren't bothered at all by this? Why not? Obama repeatedly said he would televise health care on C-SPAN.

Are you hypocrites on every thread??? All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch. You're on another thread bitching about the healthcare reform debate not being on C-Span. "He broke his promise." "He broke his promise".

All you really want to do is bitch about every single thing President Obama does. All the while trying to give the impression that you are reasonable people that are just trying to get the president to listen to you. But we know that's a bunch of crap, don't we???

You are all hypocrites. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least we gave Bush a chance.

You aren't bothered at all by this? Why not? Obama repeatedly said he would televise health care on C-SPAN.

For someone who frequently shows her disdain for lying, you'd think there would be some outrage about breaking a promise. That is pretty much a lie to me.

Forum List

Back