I can't Believe Obama is on TV again

Are you hypocrites on every thread??? All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch. You're on another thread bitching about the healthcare reform debate not being on C-Span. "He broke his promise." "He broke his promise".

All you really want to do is bitch about every single thing President Obama does. All the while trying to give the impression that you are reasonable people that are just trying to get the president to listen to you. But we know that's a bunch of crap, don't we???

You are all hypocrites. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least we gave Bush a chance.

That is because Obama is a liar.

No, he isn't. You just don't like him and refuse to be objective.

Look up Obama 57 states speech...

Apparently he is not the first president to have this problem...

Why are you guys always more concerned about personality than actually policies being implemented. Do you want to talk about things that affect your life instead of the personality traits of the person who holds that office? You never do because you like believing that the leader redeems your own character and can't stand any flaws in them and expect everyone else to think the same way which is why you put up the Bush blunders in an attempt to put me down.

Ohh I remember the Bushies bragging on how he was a guy they would like to have a beer with.

Then came the field dress a moose lady.
Now that was a show.[/
QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you hypocrites on every thread??? All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch. You're on another thread bitching about the healthcare reform debate not being on C-Span. "He broke his promise." "He broke his promise".

All you really want to do is bitch about every single thing President Obama does. All the while trying to give the impression that you are reasonable people that are just trying to get the president to listen to you. But we know that's a bunch of crap, don't we???

You are all hypocrites. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least we gave Bush a chance.

That is because Obama is a liar.

No, he isn't. You just don't like him and refuse to be objective.

:lol: I can't believe you are gonna sit there and claim obamalama hasn't lied.. too fucking funneee..

grow the hell up,, did you see uscitizennot break in and bitch about booooooooooooooooooooooosh again??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and I said it once and I'll say it again, you didn/t give President Bush a chance, you started bitching from the day the Supreme court handed down it's verdict,, you marched in the streets and threw eggs all over his car so stfu.

Uh, no I did not. I don't behave like a peasant. We had no choice but to accept him. After 9/11 we all solidly supported him. He is the one that blew it.

grow the hell up,, did you see uscitizennot break in and bitch about booooooooooooooooooooooosh again??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what I do automatically applies to Rianata?
Talk about a broad stroke. And narrow vision.

Narrow??? Try non-existent.

grow the hell up,, did you see uscitizennot break in and bitch about booooooooooooooooooooooosh again??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

too fucking bad,, you and rinata and all liberal asswipes deserve all the disrespect thrown your way.. quit begging for R E S P E C T. you haven't earned it.

Respect from you??? Forget it. You're nothing special. You had better take another look at yourself, sweetie.

too fucking bad,, you and rinata and all liberal asswipes deserve all the disrespect thrown your way.. quit begging for R E S P E C T. you haven't earned it.

Respect from you??? Forget it. You're nothing special. You had better take another look at yourself, sweetie.

respect from anybody other than your asswipe democrats.. quit begging for obamalama respect he ain't earned it either. sweetie..

grow the hell up,, did you see uscitizennot break in and bitch about booooooooooooooooooooooosh again??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and I said it once and I'll say it again, you didn/t give President Bush a chance, you started bitching from the day the Supreme court handed down it's verdict,, you marched in the streets and threw eggs all over his car so stfu.

Uh, no I did not. I don't behave like a peasant. We had no choice but to accept him. After 9/11 we all solidly supported him. He is the one that blew it.

it's all on video asswipe,, you people out in the streets throwing eggs on his cars,, it happened.. if you call that support then you live on another planet..

Obama is on six times a day, I swear.

First, we had Bush who had, what, two press conferences in the eight years he's President, and you can see Cheney's hand behind his back with his lips moving. Now, ObamaTV is popping up on the soap operas, the cooking shows and the infomercials.

Inyourfaceallthetime isn't good PR.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXffDJn9aoY&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o17a5FXEIX8&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ckQxmU9KM&feature=related[/ame]

asswipes,, in eight years didn't gain an ounce of class.. not one ounce.

Last edited:
Obama is on six times a day, I swear.

First, we had Bush who had, what, two press conferences in the eight years he's President, and you can see Cheney's hand behind his back with his lips moving. Now, ObamaTV is popping up on the soap operas, the cooking shows and the infomercials.

Inyourfaceallthetime isn't good PR.

With so many failures to try to explain away, the need to spin the truth never ends.

Yeah, actually, he is kind of a liar, but I suppose only in so much as he made promises he could not fulfill in regards to things he had no control over. Too much big talk while campaigning. But that's a topic for another discussion...

As far as his appearances on television, I agree that there have been many of them that were really unnecessary, but he is the President and if he wants to talk to the American people, well, that's part of his job. If you don't want to listen, change the channel. That's your prerogative, but it's not like you haven't seen every episode of The Love Boat ever taped.

As to his news conference this afternoon, I believe it was necessary. He needed to address the issues concerning the failures leading up to this kid getting as far as the airspace over Detroit with loaded panties. In my opinion, he did alright, though I felt he could have done better. When he finished I was left felling as if he took only half the responsibility that he should have, but that's just me. I'm probably wrong (that happens from time to time).

Ultimately, I would think that all who are griping about another Obama news conference would be rejoicing in the fact that he did not lay any blame on "the previous administration," this may have been the first time that's happened.

Yeah, actually, he is kind of a liar, but I suppose only in so much as he made promises he could not fulfill in regards to things he had no control over. Too much big talk while campaigning. But that's a topic for another discussion...

As far as his appearances on television, I agree that there have been many of them that were really unnecessary, but he is the President and if he wants to talk to the American people, well, that's part of his job. If you don't want to listen, change the channel. That's your prerogative, but it's not like you haven't seen every episode of The Love Boat ever taped.

As to his news conference this afternoon, I believe it was necessary. He needed to address the issues concerning the failures leading up to this kid getting as far as the airspace over Detroit with loaded panties. In my opinion, he did alright, though I felt he could have done better. When he finished I was left felling as if he took only half the responsibility that he should have, but that's just me. I'm probably wrong (that happens from time to time).

Ultimately, I would think that all who are griping about another Obama news conference would be rejoicing in the fact that he did not lay any blame on "the previous administration," this may have been the first time that's happened.

what station did you watch it on? I watched MSNBC.. obamalama did not utter the words but the pundits on MSNBC said it over and over and over,, "these policies were put in place by the boooooooooooooooooosh administration." he has a way of getting his message outl.. :doubt:

what station did you watch it on? I watched MSNBC.. obamalama did not utter the words but the pundits on MSNBC said it over and over and over,, "these policies were put in place by the boooooooooooooooooosh administration." he has a way of getting his message outl.. :doubt:

I switched on the TV just before he started, it was still on Fox News. Left it there after Red Eye last night, the only show I watch on FNC, then I turned it off and returned to my "office." Can't stand to listen to any of the talking heads.

Interrupted Jepardy. Why did he wait this long to busy on the golf course or going to see movies!!! What was his problem Christmas eve to busy to come out and blame Bush!!!

I was forced to see this speech and I thought it was kind of ironic that he wants the people to know about what is happening the terrorism but will not let the American people see what is happening with the healthcare bill going through congress now. Something he promised while running for president at least 8 times in speeches . He should call Stretch Pelosi and demand coverage NOW!!!!!

I was forced to see this speech and I thought it was kind of ironic that he wants the people to know about what is happening the terrorism but will not let the American people see what is happening with the healthcare bill going through congress now. Something he promised while running for president at least 8 times in speeches . He should call Stretch Pelosi and demand coverage NOW!!!!!

we'll see what the honorable asswipes do come January 18th.

Forum List

Back