I can't Believe Obama is on TV again

bam.jpg

jolson.gif

As much as I hate to see Obama on tv, you have to admit it's better to watch him than one of those juicer info commercials. Up front you know Obama is telling lies. You have to order one of those juice machines to find out you've been had.

The damned sound was too loud. The government ought to stop that.

As much as I hate to see Obama on tv, you have to admit it's better to watch him than one of those juicer info commercials. Up front you know Obama is telling lies. You have to order one of those juice machines to find out you've been had.

The damned sound was too loud. The government ought to stop that.

I muted Obama, all by myself.

Are you hypocrites on every thread??? All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch. You're on another thread bitching about the healthcare reform debate not being on C-Span. "He broke his promise." "He broke his promise".

All you really want to do is bitch about every single thing President Obama does. All the while trying to give the impression that you are reasonable people that are just trying to get the president to listen to you. But we know that's a bunch of crap, don't we???

You are all hypocrites. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least we gave Bush a chance.

Look up Obama 57 states speech...

Apparently he is not the first president to have this problem...

Why are you guys always more concerned about personality than actually policies being implemented. Do you want to talk about things that affect your life instead of the personality traits of the person who holds that office? You never do because you like believing that the leader redeems your own character and can't stand any flaws in them and expect everyone else to think the same way which is why you put up the Bush blunders in an attempt to put me down.

Last edited:
Are you hypocrites on every thread??? All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch. You're on another thread bitching about the healthcare reform debate not being on C-Span. "He broke his promise." "He broke his promise".

All you really want to do is bitch about every single thing President Obama does. All the while trying to give the impression that you are reasonable people that are just trying to get the president to listen to you. But we know that's a bunch of crap, don't we???

You are all hypocrites. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least we gave Bush a chance.

That is because Obama is a liar.

OMG, after a whole year of him gone, I forgot how bad it was. The worst embarrassment was his behavior in Germany when the reporter asked him such a serious question. Telling that reporter, in front of Chancellor Angela Merkel, "I thought you were going to ask me about the pig". What she and the other people there must have thought of him.

Let's see, was he stupid or inarticulate??? Both.

Why are you guys always more concerned about personality than actually policies being implemented. Do you want to talk about things that affect your life instead of the personality traits of the person who holds that office? You never do because you like believing that the leader redeems your own character and can't stand any flaws in them and expect everyone else to think the same way which is why you put up the Bush blunders in an attempt to put me down.

Oh, stop. That 57 states thing was nothing. But it's all you have. :lol::lol::lol:

Ohh I remember the Bushies bragging on how he was a guy they would like to have a beer with.

Then came the field dress a moose lady.
Now that was a show.

grow the hell up,, did you see uscitizennot break in and bitch about booooooooooooooooooooooosh again??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and I said it once and I'll say it again, you didn/t give President Bush a chance, you started bitching from the day the Supreme court handed down it's verdict,, you marched in the streets and threw eggs all over his car so stfu.

Last edited:

Ohh I remember the Bushies bragging on how he was a guy they would like to have a beer with.

Now that was a show.

not as good as your whiny asswipe show! bitch bitch bitch! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

grow the hell up,, did you see uscitizennot break in and bitch about booooooooooooooooooooooosh again??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what I do automatically applies to Rianata?
Talk about a broad stroke. And narrow vision.

Now that was a show.

Hey now that he who not be named video is funny as heck or pathetic depending on your depth of view. Unless of course you are a Boooshie?

grow the hell up,, did you see uscitizennot break in and bitch about booooooooooooooooooooooosh again??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So what I do automatically applies to Rianata?
Talk about a broad stroke. And narrow vision.

too fucking bad,, you and rinata and all liberal asswipes deserve all the disrespect thrown your way.. quit begging for R E S P E C T. you haven't earned it.

are you hypocrites on every thread??? All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch. You're on another thread bitching about the healthcare reform debate not being on c-span. "he broke his promise." "he broke his promise".he broke every promise.. Yep unless of course it is on c span..

all you really want to do is bitch about every single thing president obama does. All the while trying to give the impression that you are reasonable people that are just trying to get the president to listen to you. But we know that's a bunch of crap, don't we???cry us a river.

you are all hypocrites. I've said it before and i'll say it again. At least we gave bush a chance.
throwing eggs on his inaugural limousine was a chance? Yeah in your world i guess it is. You are still bitching about president bush and will never stop so again cry us a river whydonchya?

oh and just in case it passed your attention. I didn't start off in this mode. I gave a fair assessment of what he said.

Now that was a show.

Hey now that he who not be named video is funny as heck or pathetic depending on your depth of view. Unless of course you are a Boooshie?

I could be worse than a Booshie! I could be an obamabot.. NOT.

Forum List

Back