I can't Believe Obama is on TV again

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Its getting to be pretty plain stupid that people think this man deserves any airtime ahead of loveboat.

I can't believe Obama is on television either! I mean who does he think he is talking on important issues? The President? :eek:

• Banned
I can't believe Obama is on television either! I mean who does he think he is talking on important issues? The President? :eek:

Its the constitution that is important and not any politician that holds any particular office since it was the constitution that created his job.

Last edited:
Why is he on tv?

you didn't miss a thing honey.. he's gonna crack down on terrorists ... but we are still gonna be an open society.. he's gonna let it slide this time but if the intelligence committee fucks up again he's gonna names names..

I'm trying to watch Glenn Beck and we get another interuption....

What a DICK the president is.

I'm going to go play World of Warcraft.

I'm trying to watch Glenn Beck and we get another interuption....

What a DICK the president is.

I'm going to go play World of Warcraft.

Sorry to burst your bubble..

$6a00d83451586c69e2010536ddde3c970b-800wi.jpg

As much as I hate to see Obama on tv, you have to admit it's better to watch him than one of those juicer info commercials. Up front you know Obama is telling lies. You have to order one of those juice machines to find out you've been had.

As much as I hate to see Obama on tv, you have to admit it's better to watch him than one of those juicer info commercials. Up front you know Obama is telling lies. You have to order one of those juice machines to find out you've been had.

Jack LaLaines juicer works really well. It can also pulverize small sticks and don't ever put rocks in the thing. Oh and don't ever, ever, ever forget to put the 'catch bin' on. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back