I am American, and I respect Christianity.

I respect all religions....except the ones that tell their followers to kill the Infidels (us) because we don't follow THEIR religion. How do you respect someone that wants to murder you? God doesn't even expect us to do that....

The funny thing is, you think that religion is what this is all about.

The answer to that is obviously ‘yes.’

The answer is I'll get no answer I'm sure. Of course Kosher doesn't want to be painted with the same brush as the lovely and talented Phelps/Roper family. Those good Christians that believe so deeply in the word of their god that they protest funerals.

Well guess what Kosh, Muslims don't want to be painted by the actions of their extremists either.

20081019-ned2jia6i9pi6kt7ritw9w7x4t.jpg

Yet unlike Christians who vehemently and vociferously DENOUNCE the Fred Phelps's of the world, Muslims insist on standing silently by while their extremists murder thousands of 'infidels' every fucking MONTH.

There is NO comparison.

Why?....think about it a while.

The answer to that is obviously ‘yes.’

The answer is I'll get no answer I'm sure. Of course Kosher doesn't want to be painted with the same brush as the lovely and talented Phelps/Roper family. Those good Christians that believe so deeply in the word of their god that they protest funerals.

Well guess what Kosh, Muslims don't want to be painted by the actions of their extremists either.

20081019-ned2jia6i9pi6kt7ritw9w7x4t.jpg

Yet unlike Christians who vehemently and vociferously DENOUNCE the Fred Phelps's of the world, Muslims insist on standing silently by while their extremists murder thousands of 'infidels' every fucking MONTH.

There is NO comparison.
People like you refuse to listen to those muslims who protest against terrorism...or else people like you accuse them of only paying lip service or even lying.

and yet how many die in the name of your god ...daily.....

mothers killing their kids cause god told them too

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

Liberals love that lie, don't you? Actually ... he wasn't. Well, he said he wasn't, and I'm thinking he should know. This is why you deserve no respect. If you had a valid points, lies wouldn't be necessary to make them.

So you're telling me that all these folks are going against their own Holy Book, condemning themselves to the 'fate' of the infidels?

Or are they mouthing platitudes, as instructed by the Quran?
According to the authoritative Arabic text, Al-Taqiyya Fi Al-Islam: "Taqiyya [deception] is of fundamental importance in Islam. Practically every Islamic sect agrees to it and practices it. We can go so far as to say that the practice of taqiyya is mainstream in Islam, and that those few sects not practicing it diverge from the mainstream...Taqiyya is very prevalent in Islamic politics, especially in the modern era."

The primary Quranic verse sanctioning deception with respect to non-Muslims states: "Let believers not take for friends and allies infidels instead of believers. Whoever does this shall have no relationship left with Allah – unless you but guard yourselves against them, taking precautions." (Quran 3:28; see also 2:173; 2:185; 4:29; 22:78; 40:28.)

Al-Tabari's (838-923 AD) Tafsir, or Quranic exegeses, is essentially a standard reference in the entire Muslim world. Regarding 3:28, he wrote: "If you [Muslims] are under their [infidels'] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them, with your tongue, while harbouring inner animosity for them... Allah has forbidden believers from being friendly or on intimate terms with the infidels in place of believers – except when infidels are above them [in authority]. In such a scenario, let them act friendly towards them."

Regarding 3:28, the Islamic scholar Ibn Kathir (1301-1373) wrote: "Whoever at any time or place fears their [infidels'] evil, may protect himself through outward show."

As proof of this, he quotes Muhammad's companions. Abu Darda said: "Let us smile to the face of some people while our hearts curse them." Al-Hassan said: "Doing taqiyya is acceptable till the day of judgment [in perpetuity]."

See?

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

Liberals love that lie, don't you? Actually ... he wasn't. Well, he said he wasn't, and I'm thinking he should know. This is why you deserve no respect. If you had a valid points, lies wouldn't be necessary to make them.

No True Scotsman....:eusa_whistle:

McVeigh wasn't even Christian! He was an atheist who said that science was his religion.

In fact, Oklahoma City bomber, Timothy McVeigh, was a self-proclaimed atheist, whose mantra was "Science is my religion." That, of course, did not stop the media and the self-appointed liberal "watchdogs" from blaming the bombing of the Murrah Building on the Christian right.

Archived Blog: If Timothy McVeigh had been a Christian

Liberals have a need for McVeigh to be a Christian so of course they made him one! Leave liberals alone long enough and they'll made Ahmadiejad into the head of the Christian Identity movement.

The war that islam is engaged in all over the word involves Christians but by no means are Christians the only objects of their murderous rage. They'll kill Hindus, Buddhists and in Africa pagans and animists as well.

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

What garbage.

Why don't you quote those numbers? I can give you numbers (and they are high) for how many were killed by Islam yesterday.

PS..McVeigh didn't kill in the name of God.

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

We shouldn't be trying to paint any religion based on their extremists, but anyone that looks at this with eyes wide open can see that Islam has many more extremists that are willing to do harm to others than any other religion. Taking the few extremists you find among Christians and trying to equate that to the extremists in Islam is a bit of a joke. Secondly, Jesus did not tell us to kill in the name of God, whereas it can be argued that Mohammed did tell people to kill in the name of God.

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

timothy-mcveigh.jpg

Were the FBI, BATF, Delta Force scumbags who invaded the Davidians compound christians?

Timothy McVeigh is the ONLY American who avenged their murder.

Oh...so you support religious cults who stockpile illegal weapons for the "coming Armageddon", their leaders who abuse and molest their member's children, have total control over their member's private lives....including having husbands turning their wives over to the leader for sex?

There was shit going on there that needed intervention. Obviously, that intervention spiraled out of control and a tragedy ensued. They tried to negotiate from February to April, when they

I think you have a selective and biased memory of the events that occurred back then.

The problem with religion is that the moment a religious person concedes that another persons beliefs are just as worthy of respect, their own religion is rendered impotent.

The point of that would be that ALL religion is impotent - otherwise one of them would have dominated by now.

I am an American and I respect the Christian nuns, reverends and priests, the Islamic imams, the Jewish rabbis, the Buddhist monks and figures from any/every religions who actually are doing good things in communities all over this nation, helping those who can't help themselves find some type of happiness in their lives.

When you have that type of humanity around you, does it really matter what the religion is?

What garbage.

Why don't you quote those numbers? I can give you numbers (and they are high) for how many were killed by Islam yesterday.

PS..McVeigh didn't kill in the name of God.

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

We shouldn't be trying to paint any religion based on their extremists, but anyone that looks at this with eyes wide open can see that Islam has many more extremists that are willing to do harm to others than any other religion. Taking the few extremists you find among Christians and trying to equate that to the extremists in Islam is a bit of a joke. Secondly, Jesus did not tell us to kill in the name of God, whereas it can be argued that Mohammed did tell people to kill in the name of God.

Instead of doing a little research and finding out the reason for their anger you make a blanket accusation...let's ;look a history:

1- The US has been financing the Palestininan genocide since 1949;

2- In 1953 the CIA overthrew Iran's Premier Mosaddegh ;

3- In 1990 the US invaded Iraq, murdered millions and remained there for 20 years;

4- on 3 July 1988 the USS Vincennes shot down Iran's CIVILIAN Air Flight 655 ;

5- now the US is threatening to invade Iran just because

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

No True Scotsman....:eusa_whistle:

Um...I pointed out a lie. Mcviegh wasn't a Christian. Not having made an argument, just pointing out a lie, can't in any possible way be any fallacy much less a specific one. I just said true points don't need to be supported with lies. Take your hands out of each others pants. What a fucking moron, in no possible way did that have anything to do with "True Scotsman." What a moron.

Last edited:
Have Christians been funding Christian organizations that go out and slaughter thousands in the name of God?

Nope.

Do we go on television to talk about how much we want our sons to martyr themselves while killing people of other religions?

Nope.

So you're telling me that all these folks are going against their own Holy Book, condemning themselves to the 'fate' of the infidels?

Or are they mouthing platitudes, as instructed by the Quran?
According to the authoritative Arabic text, Al-Taqiyya Fi Al-Islam: "Taqiyya [deception] is of fundamental importance in Islam. Practically every Islamic sect agrees to it and practices it. We can go so far as to say that the practice of taqiyya is mainstream in Islam, and that those few sects not practicing it diverge from the mainstream...Taqiyya is very prevalent in Islamic politics, especially in the modern era."

The primary Quranic verse sanctioning deception with respect to non-Muslims states: "Let believers not take for friends and allies infidels instead of believers. Whoever does this shall have no relationship left with Allah – unless you but guard yourselves against them, taking precautions." (Quran 3:28; see also 2:173; 2:185; 4:29; 22:78; 40:28.)

Al-Tabari's (838-923 AD) Tafsir, or Quranic exegeses, is essentially a standard reference in the entire Muslim world. Regarding 3:28, he wrote: "If you [Muslims] are under their [infidels'] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them, with your tongue, while harbouring inner animosity for them... Allah has forbidden believers from being friendly or on intimate terms with the infidels in place of believers – except when infidels are above them [in authority]. In such a scenario, let them act friendly towards them."

Regarding 3:28, the Islamic scholar Ibn Kathir (1301-1373) wrote: "Whoever at any time or place fears their [infidels'] evil, may protect himself through outward show."

As proof of this, he quotes Muhammad's companions. Abu Darda said: "Let us smile to the face of some people while our hearts curse them." Al-Hassan said: "Doing taqiyya is acceptable till the day of judgment [in perpetuity]."

See?

You dispute this when the Imams don't? A bit futile, wouldn't you think?

Forum List

Back