I am American, and I respect Christianity.

Like to see the anti-Christian weirdoes in full force.

Allie
biblethumper.gif

Eric Rudolph did. He's the guy that bombed Olympic Park, a gay bar and an abortion clinic. The guy that walked into Doctor Tiller's church and shot him in front of his friends and family did it in the name of your god too. Wesbtborogh Baptist Church protests in the name of your god too.

Do you really want to get into the habit of painting an entire religion based on their extremists?

We shouldn't be trying to paint any religion based on their extremists, but anyone that looks at this with eyes wide open can see that Islam has many more extremists that are willing to do harm to others than any other religion. Taking the few extremists you find among Christians and trying to equate that to the extremists in Islam is a bit of a joke. Secondly, Jesus did not tell us to kill in the name of God, whereas it can be argued that Mohammed did tell people to kill in the name of God.

Instead of doing a little research and finding out the reason for their anger you make a blanket accusation...let's ;look a history:

1- The US has been financing the Palestininan genocide since 1949;

2- In 1953 the CIA overthrew Iran's Premier Mosaddegh ;

3- In 1990 the US invaded Iraq, murdered millions and remained there for 20 years;

4- on 3 July 1988 the USS Vincennes shot down Iran's CIVILIAN Air Flight 655 ;

5- now the US is threatening to invade Iran just because

Not going to argue with you on that, but the point is still valid. Muslims have been overrunning countries and people since Mohammed told them to. They built the Ottoman Empire by killing 3.5 million Christians. Islam has never been the religion of peace unless you were Muslim.

And yes, I know of the Crusades and that there have been Christian atrocities throughout history. The difference is that today, Christians do not kill in the name of God. Any who say they do are not acting as Christians and are not truly Christians themselves. Muslims, on the other hand, believe in Jihad and using it as a tool to kill anyone with whom they disagree.

and yet how many die in the name of your god ...daily.....

mothers killing their kids cause god told them too

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

What a fucking load of crap.. Being you made the charge, SHOW us just how many mothers kill their kids DAILY in the name of God.. You're ridiculous.

Notice the typical Zombie God haters.. the same old trash swarming threads with their absolute hatred of something which doesn't exist in their minds.. ROFLMAO Unicorns don't exist therefore why the hell do I care if other's believe they do??? On top of that, these loons go around forming groups of HATE over a non-existent entity.. BOOBS, DUMMIES, INSANE freaks.. Welcome to the LEFTIST freak show!

and yet how many die in the name of your god ...daily.....

mothers killing their kids cause god told them too

etc and so forth....

mcvey was christian

Wait a sec, that is complete projection....Christians dont excuse that crap....liberals do with post partum depression.....we want the bitches hung...you want them cuddled by a psycologist

You libtards just make it sooooo easy.....I love it!

Note also if you will, these same FREAKS embrace a religion of terror..

If it's backasswards- liberals love it.. see slaughtering babies.

Predictably, the people who support Islam do not support Christians.

Of course not.. The Anti-God left.. the party who Boo'd God.. who kicked God completely out of their lives, their platform..

Right, we're anti-god, that's why we support Islam.

That makes sense. :thup:

Yes, because in supporting Islam you support the slaughter of innocents.

And in attacking Christianity, you attack liberty.

So yes, you're anti-God. You seek the destruction and degradation of things of God.

Of course not.. The Anti-God left.. the party who Boo'd God.. who kicked God completely out of their lives, their platform..

So yes, you're anti-God. You seek the destruction and degradation of things of God.

Okie dokie I see we are drinking heavy today.

That anti-God bozo negged me crying like a biatch.. LOL Islam doesn't have a real God.. just like the Mythological Gods of the Greeks, ALLAH is a moon god.. Not a god at all.. A trumped up lie.

:lol:

The things you think...

Forum List

Back